Welcome To "Safe Haven"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll put the CS up and then I can toss the idea around in my head after :P Also, I'd keep the character limit on at least until the IC gets going. That way, everyone will have a feel for if they can take more than 3 on or not.

Depends on how they break off. They could get into a fight, or since Jonas is stubborn af, he might just decide on Eagles and not change his mind no matter what. Whatever direction you want to take it, though, I'm pretty flexible with anything.
I think fight would be the way to go, in that case. Since they'll both be stubborn about it.

Shoot I have had 8 chars in a rp that I am in and 17 in another so a lot of chars no problem...but for this type of rp I think 1-3 would be enough.

@innocent devil Sorry, I thought your CS was WIP because I couldn't see the text. You're accepted. c:

Too many Characters can shorten a Roleplay's Lifespan. I learned that the hard way, I think three would be good enough.

@innocent devil, maybe try removing the text color from your general text instead of making it black? I use a dark theme for this site and I had to go through and highlight the text to see it, too.

Yeah, most people use the dark theme. It's always worth removing colour unless there's a purpose to having it ^^

@Mysty, I edited Jonas into Aeson's history section. Does that sound alright?

Reactions: Mysty
Yeah dark theme for me too xD

I had it because it would be the color I use to differentiate the two in the IC.

I had it because it would be the color I use to differentiate the two in the IC.
Oh, the headings and titles are fine. It's the black text in which you typed their names and information and such in that's hard to read. d: I don't know how it might work on other computers/devices, but on this one there's a little box with an X on it at the bottom of the gray column when you open up the text color selection. Click on that, and the text will be white for people using the dark themes and black for people using the light themes. c:

Oh, the headings and titles are fine. It's the black text in which you typed their names and information and such in that's hard to read. d: I don't know how it might work on other computers/devices, but on this one there's a little box with an X on it at the bottom of the gray column when you open up the text color selection. Click on that, and the text will be white for people using the dark themes and black for people using the light themes. c:
Oh I got it. Okay I'll try and fix it.

Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
And okay, I'll keep it at three for right now, and just wait and see. Also thinking about putting the IC in the next day or two here. ^^ Either way, it should be started soon.

Yooo anyone want a crazy lady { Charlotte } to like, have a knife pressed to his/her Character's chest because they got into this huge fight or something? O_o Of course, he/she's Character's won't die, they'll just end up with a small cut on the cheek or something Nothing too serious, I promise. <~< >~>

There's just nothing too interesting that'll go one with my Character's xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Yooo anyone want a crazy lady { Charlotte } to like, have a knife pressed to his/her Character's chest because they got into this huge fight or something? O_o Of course, he/she's Character's won't die, they'll just end up with a small cut on the cheek or something Nothing too serious, I promise. <~< >~>

There's just nothing too interesting that'll go one with my Character's xD
I am intrigued. What are the circumstances in which this happens?

Status
Not open for further replies.