Welcome to Royalty

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to come up with a general time to set the Group Background construction in. Suggestions? (Ex. 1 year before the war ended, 6 months after it ended...)

It doesn't have to be a particular time for the whole group. It could be different threads. People could pair up (doesn't nessesarily need to be pair could be groups) and roleplay significant scenes from their characters lives. I.e. All the characters from Iqwah do a scene together; during one if the princess' s birthdays 3 years ago. Or two characters describe how they met 5 years ago. Different threads within the group can be different times. These RP's don't need to be long. And people shouldn't have to worry about post length. Its just so people have something to do and to develop the characters and the characters relationships.

At least thats my thoughts on it.

Sorry if there is any typos or I didn't communicate this well enough. This is on my phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sav
The background story seems like a really interesting idea :) I hope it works out well as a background starter for the real deal ^^

Sorry for badgering you with all the questions but I've got to ask before I start working on any of my characters is the:

Royal Advisor - Umoya
King - Iqwah
(Prince's Manservant - Ithunzi) already reserved
Prince's guard - Umilo

Still open?

If the princess of Umoya doesn't already have a bodyguard, I volunteer Ryla for the role

The background story seems like a really interesting idea :) I hope it works out well as a background starter for the real deal ^^

Sorry for badgering you with all the questions but I've got to ask before I start working on any of my characters is the:

Royal Advisor - Umoya
King - Iqwah
(Prince's Manservant - Ithunzi) already reserved
Prince's guard - Umilo

Still open?
yup, all open. I'll reserve the roles in a mo

• Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Native Nation: Umilo

Role: Stable Boy

Name: Jamison Wyles.

Physical Description: 6 year old Jamison Wyles is short for his age. His skin hold a warm, golden tan while his eyes are a startling cold gray. His elbows and knees are scraped and littered with scars. His body is soft and chubby with the remains of baby fat, and his teeth are surprisingly straight. A handsome little boy to say the least.

Family: Jamison's mother was a whore as far as he knew. She died from sickness when Jamison was 2. As far as his father is concerned, he hasn't a clue but his older sister tells him that his father had been a knight. Jamison's older sister is 21, she's a soldier of Umilo and rarely has time to take care of him.

Maximus Wyles; Older Sister.
Wolfram. B. Creighton; Father.
Ophelia Wyles; Mother.
Queen Anastasia Aita; Aunt.
King Carlisle Aita; Uncle.

Lovers: None.

Sexuality: Unknown, he's only six.

Personality: Jamison is a sweet boy for the most part, he's curious about anything and everything and more often than not he'll go wandering off on his own. He's insecure, and tends to be lonely. He doesn't think that anyone love's him--Jamison is attention starved and therefore quite manipulatable. He doesn't want for much, just decent company and good food. He tends to daydream quite a bit, which leads to many Knights, Guards and etc. talking over him. So long as he keeps his mouth shut, he's practically invisible. He hears and see's everything--whether he understands what he's seeing or hearing the majority of the time, well that's still up in the air.

Background: Due to being born out of wedlock, Jamie's life hasn't been an easy one. His mother died when he was young, and at this point all he can remember of her is the smell of her hair and the red cakey lipstick she always wore. He and his sister had to fend for themselves the majority of the time, especially after their mom died. They live in a poor village close to the market, in a quaint little shack of a home. The house has 3 rooms; Jamie's room, his older sister's and the living room/kitchen/dining room. When his sister became a soldier, things got marginally easier for them. Those nights when he went hungry no longer existed, he owned more than one pair of sandals, and they even had a bit of money to buy sweets with.

Jamison started working as a stable boy as soon as His sister became a soldier. He was quite terrible at the job, always forgetting to strap the saddles down correctly, and he constantly missed spots when polishing the leather. The only reason he's still working in the stables is due to his affinity towards animals.

Likes: Attention, sweets, brushing the horses, listening to stories about the dragons, being fussed over. Jamison adores playing on the coast when he has free time, chasing after the doves, spying on the tigers, exploring the castle.

Dislikes: Being ignored, being yelled at, his mother, his father, his sister. Jamie hate's being lonely, sleeping in the dark, cruelty.

Fears: Jamie fears that one day, the Prince will stop being his 'friend'. He hates having to light a candle in a dark room, he also fears that no one will ever love him or want him.

Other: Jamison's father is a ex-General of the Iqwah Nation. After being injured/maimed in battle, he was discharged honorably despite his wishes. After residing in Asir for sometime, he's now living in Umoya as a Royal Advisor.

Jamie is being manipulated by the Prince to do his bidding, but is completely unaware.

His favorite horse is a young mare with a foul temper he affectionately named Grumpy.

images

Last edited:
I plan to have my CS up today. Just wanting to wait for cwolf to see hers a bit. sorry for the wait. i may go reserve someone else. Anyone that NEEDS to be filled to help the story?

I plan to have my CS up today. Just wanting to wait for cwolf to see hers a bit. sorry for the wait. i may go reserve someone else. Anyone that NEEDS to be filled to help the story?
Well we could use more characters in Umoya, if your interested. :P

Reactions: Sashakiki
[WIP]

Native Nation: Umilo

Role: Stable Boy

Name: Jamison Wyles.

Looks:
138307795-serious-mixed-race-boy-with-curly-hair-gettyimages.jpg

Physical Description: 6 year old Jamison Wyles is short for his age. His skin hold a warm, golden tan while his eyes are a startling cold gray. His elbows and knees are scraped and littered with scars. His body is soft and chubby with the remains of baby fat, and his teeth are surprisingly straight. A handsome little boy to say the least.

Family: Jamison's mother was a Whore, she died from sickness when Jamison was 2. As far as his father is concerned, he hasn't a clue but his older sister tells him that his father had been a knight. Jamison's older sister is 22, she's a soldier of Umilo and rarely has time to take care of him.

Lovers: None.

Sexuality: Unknown, he's only six.

Personality: Jamison is a sweet boy for the most part, he's curious about anything and everything and more often than not he'll go wandering off on his own. He's insecure, and tends to be lonely. He doesn't think that anyone love's him--Jamison is attention starved and therefore quite manipulatable. He doesn't want for much, just decent company and good food. He tends to daydream quite a bit, which leads to many Knights, Guards and etc. talking over him. So long as he keeps his mouth shut, he's practically invisible. He hears and see's everything--whether he understands what he's seeing or hearing the majority of the time, well that's still up in the air.

Background:

Dislikes:

Fears: (3 please)

Other:

That's great my prince can manipulate...I mean ask him to become a "spy" and figure out who's doing what and why, he's not only a psychopath he's also a paranoid psychopath xD.

• Love
Ah, sorry. I am a terribly slow individual when it comes to doing things that must be done. (My skills in procrastination are quite honed.)

I might just put up a WIP bio on here. Then I'd be much more likely to get it finished quickly.

The main problem I'm having right now is I can't find a good picture. Nothing seems to fit her!
It's rather frustrating.

That, and I can't get the wording right.
I always have so much trouble wording the bios.
And then you people all write so nicely it makes it even harder.
I don't want to be that one person who makes the dumb sounding CS.

The Psycho Prince of Umilo, maroon

Native Nation: The Umilo Nation

Role: The Eldest Prince of The Umilo Nation

Name: Prince Marco Julian Leeds

Looks: The picture to the right.

Physical Description: Marco is 5'11", he has a muscular build; living in Umilo everyone needs to have a nice body to show off in the heat. Marco has deep brown striking eyes, they turn hazel when he's enraged(maybe it's because of the fire inside of him brewing). Marco's skin is of a bronze kissed by the sun complexion, all the exposure to sun as a child has made it golden. Marco has a sun shaped birth mark in the middle of his upper back and shoulder blades; he says it's the Gods way of telling everyone he is truly the most worthiest and strongest man on the planet.

Family: The Royal Family of Umilo

Father/ King of Umilo: Julian Leeds
Mother/ Queen of Umilo: Fluer Leeds
Sister/ Princess of Umilo: Aurora Leeds

Lovers: To many to keep up with (Now Marco is force to marry the eldest princess of Umoya. Because of that situation has since stopped random encounters with the opposite sex).

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Wow where do I start with this. Well Marco since birth was always a mischievous vindictive little boy. From the first time he started to walk he would torture the servants and the stable workers. Marco has no rhyme or reason to his madness. You can say a lot of things about Marco, which people do say but one thing everyone knows is that Marco is a formative foe. He may not be the most intelligent of the four nations eldest children but he is the most volatile by far. If you wrong Marco he will make sure you pay in the most gruesomest of ways. Marco does have a lot of charm and finesse, he can make you feel a sense of ease and when you think everything is safe and well, he'll silt your throat the moment you look away. As long as you don't get in his way or he feels bored and wants to torture someone for kicks you should be find...maybe, hopefully; just say out of his way please. A flaw of this type of personality is Marco can easily be enraged for the simplest of things. He can get to angry that he'll act with reckless abandon and not realize that it was the wrong decision until it was to late. Marco also has a God like complex he thinks he's everything; everything revolves around him he is the sun and the world belongs to him. That ego can and might get him in something he'll never have the chance to regret.

Background: Born Prince Marco Julian Leeds, Marco was spoiled from birth. Whatever he wanted he got no matter the cost, someone's life or someone's wealth as long as he got his way everything was alright with the world. Marco has ordered every commoner, servants and any other people of less worth to call him The Gracious Powerful Prince Marco Julian Leeds everytime they need to speak to him. He doesn't care what the situation is, if they don't call him that he'll order for them to have their tongues cut out.

From many stories that his parents and servants and maids have told him about Umilo, Marco knows that dragons use to roam Umilo freely. He wishes that he would have seen those beast of power. Marco has a what most people would call a sick obsession with torture by fire burning. Since learning that he can control fire and manipulate it in any way or form he wants, Marco is known to burn people for stuttering when they talk to him. Marco also calls himself The Prince of Dragons; he loves to tell people that his family is the descendants of the most powerful dragons to have ever existed.

Now thinking it over Marco has agreed to marry the princess of Umoya even if she's not his type. Marco knows that if he marrys her he will be in control of two of the four nations. One day Marco wants to be King of all four nations no matter the cost, Victory or Death is Marco's go to motto. He'll bring fire and brimstone down on the people who try to stop him from getting what he wants.

Likes: Dragons (Even though he has never seen one in person). Bengal Tigers (His favorite animal to bring fear upon his opponents). Fire. Torturing People. Causing Pain On Others. Making People Do Humiliating Things In Public. Whores. Someone That Challenges Him (It wouldn't be a fight if the other side doesn't bring their all). Cutting Off Peoples Body Parts. Going To Grand Parties (Even A Psychopath Likes A Party On Occasion).

Dislikes: Being Talked Down Too. Not Being Call Prince Marco By Other Royals/Not Being Called The Gracious Powerful Prince Marco Julian Leeds By Servants, Slaves, and Commoners. Marco May Like To Be Challenged But He Doesn't Like To Lose A Challenge. Not Having Someone To Torture Once In A While.

Fears: Marco fears that people around him are trying to take him down, he's super paranoid about that; which makes him more crazy then it should. Marco fears that if he does have kids they will one day try to over throw him from his future Kingdom. Marco also fears that his father won't die soon enough for him to become king, Marco may be a psychopathic killer but one thing he would never cross his is own family as long as they don't cross him.

Other: Most Royal families leave the fighting to the armies and the guards but Marco likes to be in the battle. Marco likes to fight for his kingdom, no one respects a cowardice King...NO ONE! When a battle is about to erupt you can be assure that Marco will be on that battlefield decapitating all his foes he comes by.

Marco owns three Bengal tigers Reaper, Terror, and Destruction. Where ever he goes they are sure to be right behind him, he trusts them more then any human other then his family.

Last edited:
I think I did a great job^^ hope you guys like him or hate him that would be better lol. This might be one of my more favorite rp chars I ever made with him I can go all out with the crazy gore fest things not to out there lol this isn't HBO can't go that far in xD but far enough to make you question my sanity.

Last edited:
Well. I don't think my character agreed to this marriage willingly. On one hand, I am amazed by your skill in creating a psycho. On the other, I'm afraid. Very afraid.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
That what I came hear to bring fear and intrigue lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.