Welcome to Royalty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah your char is the one mines his destined or more like force to marry xD. Lol that's going to be fun.

• Love
Reactions: Sav
leaveherface.gif
My Umilo general and castle guard are gonna conspire the shit out of you

Solution: Kill of the eldest Umilo prince and have the youngest children of both countries marry instead.

Also lobotomy.

• Love
Also if we are going to have a Joeffery-like character we need a Hound-like character.

....This is just going to become Game of Thrones isn't it. :P

tumblr_inline_mpq7mtdWgz1qz4rgp.gif

For you it will be fun. This is how my character is coming to the wedding^
Just, nope nope nope nope. I dun want to. But I will confess it shall be interesting ~(^-^~)

tumblr_inline_mpq7mtdWgz1qz4rgp.gif

For you. This is how my character is coming to the wedding^
Just, nope nope nope nope. I dun want to. But I will confess it shall be interesting ~(^-^~)
The Red Tiger can make it a purple wedding

Lobotomy 0.0..."Rip their faces off and feed them to the tigers." That's what I say to that xD.

Reactions: Sav and Lysander
I swear if another Red Wedding takes place I better be invited. (*cough* maybe someone from the Ithunzi can smuggle in some poison to help with that wine *cough*)

Reactions: Sav and Lysander
I'll make sure to steal some hearts, no worries. :P Literally in douche-prince's case

I actually plan on having a Hester Shaw/Hound sort of character as someone's guard for Umayo. Someone ugly to contrast the nation's beauty

I swear if another Red Wedding takes place I better be invited. (*cough* maybe someone from the Ithunzi can smuggle in some poison to help with that wine *cough*)
If we had a Red Wedding.... the roleplay would be very short. Unless the roleplay is all about leading up to it.

• Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
If we had a Red Wedding.... the roleplay would be very short. Unless the roleplay is all about leading up to it.
It would make for a pretty unexpected grand finale though.

Ahhh I'm torn between making a character from each kingdom now just to spy on each of the royal families inner turmoils....

• Love
Reactions: Lysander
It would make for a pretty unexpected grand finale though.

Ahhh I'm torn between making a character from each kingdom now just to spy on each of the royal families inner turmoils....
its what I am doing

Well I'm off see u all tomorrow when I have my Prince up xD. Victory or Death!

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
I think... if not all the Umilo general's are taken I would like one of those reserved.

• Love
  • Love
Oh my frickity frack I HAVEN'T BEEN GETTING ALERTS!!!! *dies a lil inside*

So far I'm thinking Royal Advisor for the Umoya Kingdom, The Princesses guard for the Iqwah Kingdom, Prince's guard from the Ithunzi Kingdom, and Prince's servant from the Umilo Kingdom. (tell me now if I just called for somebodies already made character)

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.