¤ Welcome to Hell High OOC Thread ¤

-_- the moment when you finally realize his name is Korkox, not Kokorox. It all makes sense now.

I've been wondering...is that a name from an anime?

I added Shiro to my first post since I decided to make him a main character.Here's his info in case no one feels like going back to the first page.

248c4c796c6f67a4c40840f15a6f1908.jpg

Name: Shiro Matsushita.

Race: Tiger Demon.

Personality: He is pretty outgoing,free spirited and giving.He is kind unless someone makes him mad,which can bring out his bad temper

Strengths: His demonic strength,supernatural speed and fighting skills.He is quite agile and uses hand to hand combat.His hearing,sight and sense of smell are also quite keen.

Weakness: His outgoing and over trusting nature,pretty girls,anything holy,his temper cat nip and his keen hearing.

Weapons: His claws,hands and his sharp teeth or whatever he can find to use.

AGH! Do you know how hard it is to find a picture for what I want? Impossible. It does not exist... (Edit: It does exist, though requires some editing, thanks to awesome people :P)
Anyways, here are my characters.
Practically spot on
Yin:
1418166713.jpg

(Perfect, and editing done courtesy of Hisoka Kobayashi. Thanks again, your awesome.)
Yang:
1419370830.jpg

(Seriously, like how great is Hisoka? I'm going to give her a cookie on all of her posts because of how awesome she is until she sees this and gets mad and tells me to stop :D And even then, it will take some convincing to get me to stop. Let the games begin)
avatars-000036256416-6c21o5-crop.jpg
For the time being, that is.

I just now decided to take a peek at Yin and Yang and saw what you said. :) You're very welcome and if you want to give me cookies that's fine with me.I'll just exercise so they don't go to my hips.lol XD

Nope just a random name i came up with thats similar to a awesome pokemon that i respect and fear

images

Name: Sayomi Yoshida

Meaning: Death Night

Nickname: Sayo

Sexuality: Straight

Race: Demon

Gang?: Blazing Inferno

Weapons: Her tail, Her power to control dark magic, Her spiked wings, Anything she can find

images

Name: Tadashi Karugawa

Meaning: Blood River

Nickname: Tada (hates his nickname)

Sexuality: Straight

Race: Demon

Gang?: Blazing Inferno

Weapons: His power to control shaows, his hands, his hidden demon sword, anything he can find

Awesome and welcome.Have fun. XD

Jump in whenever you're ready. :)

I'm gonna need help. Can you tell me what's going on and the time of day so I don't look like an idiot when I post?

I'm gonna need help. Can you tell me what's going on and the time of day so I don't look like an idiot when I post?

Okay.Well...class is not far from starting but some students are still roaming the halls.Some students seem to be skipping class.It's the first class so it's early in morning.As far as seating...Malic is sitting in the middle of class.Veronica is sitting on the right side of him but since Vexus sat in her seat while she was away from it she sat in his lap like she didn't know he was there.Bones is at the back of class somewhere behind Veronica.Korkox is sitting behind Malic.Shiro is sitting in one of the window side desk to the left of Korkox but further to the back.Zane is sitting somewhere over there.

Hmm...I really should draw out a seating chart and take a picture of it so everyone knows whose sitting where.I could use the chessboard system to make it accurate too.I really like that idea. XD

Reactions: Red Knight V
Lol. Who knew you could get that idea just from answering a question. XD