Welcome to Doncaster (plotting and out of character thread)

I'm in the UK

It is currently stupid o'clock in the morning here

its 10:16am here :( i think we are about eight or so hours apart

Reactions: ValGalorian
09:20, so eight hours apart for time zones and four minutes for typing/response time xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: StareNation
I know lmao, thanks random bird for waking me up

• Haha
Reactions: Phi Chisym
I'm in Texas, USA, so Central time zone for me. I'm usually one in the evenings, unless I'm lucky enough to post during my breaks at work.
I've got buds in Australia and Britain that I write with... I always forget the time and either wake them up, or catch them at work.

Sweet, sounds like they will all overlap fairly well at least. I post more at night over here due to managing a business these days

I cant wait to see how the duo interact with my manager pirate and the lil golem gal

I can see at some point Chary's twin Eve visiting the town potentially leading to confusion and worry cus that golem is cold and has a menacing presence.

Could be interesting and potentially sweet due to Chary telling Eve a lot of honest stuff like how much she likes people lol

Are they identical twins cause that could lead to some serious mayhem

Mwhahaha

They are tho Eve is actually able to adjust her height, mostly to tease her dear sister.

And yes...serious chaos can occur mwahaha

Im tempted to actually make Eve a form cus she could be fun also i can see Chary trying to organise a get together and it just going to hell much to the golem gal's upset

you should! so many opportunities to explore having them both as main characters

Good point my bud, ill likely do so later on.

Also btw I can see at some point that Doppia will potentially make various characters outfits and potentially offer to go for drinks with some folks, make them comfortable lmao

sweet! Are we all kind of introducing characters at the cafe or am i able to wait a bit and see where to put tate in?

Either way is 100% good, can't wait for his interactions with sweer golem gal and one eyed gorgon manager

• Love
Reactions: StareNation
Hey guys, I'm going to have to pull my characters. I'm actually removing myself from several RPs right now. My mom just received medical results that she has cancer, so we're preparing to begin her chemo treatments, and the only facility close to us that provides that therapy is almost 2 hrs away from us. So, I'm having to completely reinvent my entire life (work, school, family, and friends) to make sure she's able to get her treatments every week. I'm a bit overwhelmed, but I'll do anything for my mom.

So, stepping away from all of my newer RPs that I haven't really started, and pulling from the few that are not my long-running ones. Sorry about, this but once everything calms back down and I can focus, ya might see me around.

I was very excited to see you post with your characters but completely understand your circumstances. please make sure you take care of yourself and all the love and supportive vibes sent your way for you and your mum. look foward in the future to seeing you about xx