Welcome to Doncaster (plotting and out of character thread)

Ok so I'll make a chary post at some point then work on Eve's form, sorry for delay lmao

Hey y'all I just wanted to let you know I am working on my character :D Sory for the silence :( Went of vacation to visit some family and just got back yesterday

Yo its no problem bud, its all cool. I hope you enjoyed your vacation!! :D

Hi yall, Eve should be finished today so i was wondering of anyone wanted me to bring her into the rp in a specific way? Like if anyone has any ideas or ways that their character could encounter her or somethin lol

Also Eve might end up leading to some side characters being introduced which will be fun!

Also sorry im talking so much lol, muse just be coursing through my head. Hopefully we can have fun with this thread and think of cool interactions 😊

Reactions: StareNation
Hey don't apologise, I will post as soon as I can, my work is taking a bit of a forefront atm but hoping I'll get it done maybe this weekend

Dude its no rush, take ya time bud

Okie so Eve's first post might include an appearance from mama Scylla Oppen so i wanna share her ref and if anyone wants info on her ill share lmao (Yamata is later on...plys i need to find a ref lol)
Tumblr_l_2086625972884141.png

ok soooo i had the idea that Chary could end up having to run a party due to a misunderstanding leading to the lil gal just rushing around trying to make it fun for her friends..and ends up calling in Eve whos even worse due to not realising that its meant to be fun. just thought it could be a nice event lol

Ok so here's Chary and Eve's other more menacing mother and member of the towns council/ex mayor Yamata (can be scary but sweet around her daughters)
FJylpk6aMAQdNtI.jpeg

hey all, I have finally managed to post, apologies if it is terrible :)

Dude i loved ya post!

I'll have my posts up at the weekend, hopefully yall end up liking them and i plan for Chary to end up interacting with Tate and Willow so hopefully that'll be fun 😊

I have tried my best buds, hope you like em!!

How's it going everyone?

its going well mate and also welcome lol

Alright. So, is it often that people arent really active or is it just the timezones.

timezones i believe alongside some being busy, dotn worry mate

Ah, alright, so ill just wait and eventually someone will have the time i guess.