Weatherbrook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appearance:
black-girl-hair-hot-jacket-leather-favim-com-72817_large.jpg

sisters.jpg

(The white wolf)

Name: Rosemarie Clarkson.
Rose prefers to be called Roe, only people very special to her may call her Rose or Rosemarie.

Species: Werewolf

Bio: Rose grew up with her mother, younger sister and father. They we're a happy family until Roe turned 5. Her mom disappeared, to this day she doesn't know if she is alive or dead. With the loss of his wife, their father became a possessive, abusive, drunk. He was so insecured he marked both the girls on their lower backs. Hardly a day went by that he didn't attempt to beat the girls. Roe being the oldest she always got the worst if the beatings in her attempts to save her younger sister from him. At age 7 she started cutting. Find sweet relief in a cold razor blade. It was until in the light of the full moon that they escaped. Roe was 13 when she first shifted and shocking everyone her sister changed the same night, making her a early Bloomer. Neither of the girls remember anything from that night, only waking up naked and free of their father. Working fast, Roe led her sister through the woods to her friend Jerry's house. He took both the girls in immediately and provided them with fake paper work and Ids. Now a days Roe and Ann rent from Jerry and Roe works in his body shop.

Weapons: Wolf form. In her wolf form Roe is a extremely tall and powerful whitewolf.

No secondary weapon as of yet.

Other: Roe is obsessed with music and bands.

Appearance:
abs-body-boy-headphones-hot-Favim.com-317317_large.jpg

Name: Jeremiah Blakely, or Jerry

Species: Human

Bio: Jerry is a technical whiz and mechanical genius. He was living in his own at 16, and already working in his own body shop. But his life wasn't all biscuits and honey. When he was younger he was constantly getting in trouble and has had his ass beat many times. Jerry is now quite skilled in a fight and has many contacts across the country in the form of Bikers, drug dealers, and basically anyone working in the black market. Jerry only got involved with the team because of the girls but he doesn't mind helping out and loves having a chance to examine new technology's.

Weapons: Jeremiah owns a set of dual swords from his grandpa, he is very skilled with them.

Yet to decide on a secondary weapon.

Other: Jerry has a sick motercycle and while sweet he can be quite the player and a flirt.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Gah, NOBODY IS READING THE RULES! I KNOW BECAUSE THERES A SECRETY SECRET IN THERE AND ONLY I HAVE IT IN MY SHEET :3

I read the rules. Your security secret is right at the top of my post. c:

Oh I saw that, but nobody else did apparently.

Especially you, @Ravenbelle. You never listen to me Q-Q

I did read the rules I just forgot to put the thing. The truth, is waiting.

shush I haven't posted my CS yet! I noticed it the first time i read through the first post :p HMPH

Aaaaand now the secret is out -_-

This is why we can't have nice things, people.

(I've been joking around this entire time by the way, don't take me too seriously. I don't anger easily :3)

Well it's not their fault you made this sound so awesome. And the more players an RP has the more active and alive it is... But I'm not the GM so Ill let you call the shots. Now that we are at the optimum number of players (according to your rules) we can start the IC page at any time... Sanding by for when that happens.

tumblr_mmix6vLKo41rp3rheo9_400.png

Appearance: light azure eyes, short stature (5'0), fair skin, dark and kind of wavy hair

Name: Annabelle Clarkson

Species: Werewolf

tumblr_inline_mstkq0fX4G1qz4rgp.gif

Bio: Annabelle grew up in a town not far from Weatherbrook, born a halfblood werewolf along with her older sister, both of whom lived in a strange little pack made up of a flight risk human mother and an overly territorial werewolf father. When Annabelle turned 3, her precious mother mysteriously disappeared without a trace. Their father turned violent and became obsessed with punishing them when he felt most awful for himself. He would beat the girls and order them around. In fact, their father was so insecure about their becoming a part of his pack that he bit his daughters--as only male werewolves can convert humans to lycans--, scarring them permanently on their lower backs. Roe did her best to protect her younger sister from their father, taking too many beatings by Annabelle's standards and having to cover it up with make up in order to stay in school under the radar. At age 10 (surprisingly early and out of control), Annabelle completed her first shift on the full moon on the same night as her older sister. Both girls turned into wild, ruthless monsters that night, but neither have any memory of what they did. But when they woke to find they had escaped their father, naked and covered in blood that wasn't theirs it he woods at daybreak, Rosemarie, ever the dependable protector, immediately contacted her friend Jerry (who was 16 at the time) for fake legal papers that got them out of school and prepared for life depending on each other wherever they went.
sisters.jpg

(she is the smaller wolf)
Weapons: Claws and teeth as a wolf

Other: Annabelle is very peace-loving. She works in a bookstore in town. Though she wants to protect the town from malicious supernaturals, she will always try to go with a route that will mean the least amount of violence. Though she can be out of control on full moons, she is not quick to anger. That is, unless anyone hurts her older sister. She is fiercely protective of her and will shed any notions of peace when it comes to keeping her safe. Also, Rosemarie is her only packmate and so she is the only one able to communicate with her via telepathy when she is a wolf.

THE TRUTH, IS WAITING (and apparently green)
happy, pibbs? x3

oo. Can I just point out three werewolf things real quick?

1. @TyranntX , the three werewolf characters in this rp have decided that it'd be kinda silly to add that they can be especially harmed by silver. You mentioned it in your CS, so we wanted to clarify. Werewolves have human lifespans and will be killed by any bullet to a lethal area whether it is laced with silver or not. (Though they do heal rather quickly, it takes concentration and energy that probably wouldn't immediately save them from mortal wounds) Could you edit that bit out of your CS pretty please?
  2. @RebelRock @Spectre of the Fade Can we do away with the fact that were wolves could have a "humanoid were" form? you mentioned it, rebel so i thought it wouldn't really benefit anyone. Kinda unnecessary. can we eliminate that and just make it human or wolf form without an in between?

Reactions: Spectre of the Fade
Okay I just fixed my CS. Hopefully everything checks out now.

• Thank You
oo. Can I just point out three werewolf things real quick?

1. @TyranntX , the three werewolf characters in this rp have decided that it'd be kinda silly to add that they can be especially harmed by silver. You mentioned it in your CS, so we wanted to clarify. Werewolves have human lifespans and will be killed by any bullet to a lethal area whether it is laced with silver or not. (Though they do heal rather quickly, it takes concentration and energy that probably wouldn't immediately save them from mortal wounds) Could you edit that bit out of your CS pretty please?
  2. @RebelRock @Spectre of the Fade Can we do away with the fact that were wolves could have a "humanoid were" form? you mentioned it, rebel so i thought it wouldn't really benefit anyone. Kinda unnecessary. can we eliminate that and just make it human or wolf form without an in between?
I edited my cs

• Thank You
@ILovePandas are you sure you can handle 3 characters in all this? maybe you shouldn't finish editing Valentina? (not pressuring you, just wondering. I don't wanna be bossy or pushy)
Yeah, I know how to handle my characters. ^_^ Anyway, Hunter and Kaylee are my main two, Valentina is more of a side character and she is part of Hunter and Kaylee's past (though they don't know it).

• Useful
I also have Three characters. But two of them will only be active at night to start out as I want to have them to make things a bit hectic from time to time first.

So, when can we expect to see a IC thread?

Most likely tomorrow, just working on the establishing post.

Alright then I'll wait till then. In the meantime I'll work on advertising my own Interest check.

Status
Not open for further replies.