Weatherbrook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I have finished my second character sheet. I'll post in the IC thread after I get approval. c:

Everyone's good so there shouldn't be a reason not to post ^^

Especially you, Ms. Co-GM. @Ravenbelle

Just so everyone doesn't get confused, I changed my guy's name to Adam.

The problem with using dark text, @RebelRock, is that I use one of the dark themes on this site and dark text would be hard for me to see.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
@Dragon Rebellion
Hey uh normally I would try to work around these sort of things, but your post has a bit too many inconsistencies... :/
First of all, I know this is partly my fault because I made it too subtle that the humans ahead of Annabelle in my post were Mina and Richard. I should've mentioned her blue hair. I didnt think you'd mind, since she was the only one who hadn't been accounted for in the thread besides Valentina.
So if you would kindly edit so that she was part of the group since X started talking, that would be really helpful. Especially since my character already did a scope of the area and she would have heard Mina if she wasn't within Annabelle's range of vision.

Also, how does she know what kind of supernatural everyone is? Nothing in your CS post said she could do that without bring told or obviously shown. Kaylee can because of her power and not even she spotted Daniel (the vampire which as yet to be shown or detected by anyone else). No offense, but I suggest you rewrite so that she'd been standing there the whole time and assumed everyone is human besides Nibbles and MAI. The only ones a human could see would be X, Roe, Annabelle, Dalton, and Richard. So those should be the only one Mina notices. I hope you read all the posts before yours..

Can you please edit? Please and thank you

Also, how does she know what kind of supernatural everyone is? Nothing in your CS post said she could do that without bring told or obviously shown. Kaylee can because of her power and not even she spotted Daniel (the vampire which as yet to be shown or detected by anyone else).
I was going to bring this up ^_^ Yeah, Kaylee mentioned sensing someone hidden but she doesn't know who or what just yet. Since she's only newly honing her ability I decided not to have her mention what kind of creature everyone was: I didn't want to steal their thunder xD Plus starting out with minimal power will give me time to advance it. Eventually and throughout the span of the RP she'll hone her skills and get stronger both in recognizing the supernatural and developing 'immunities' to it, so to speak. She is still completely vulnerable to being hurt/killed by regular human means, though.

MORE importantly, just ignore Valentina for now and don't wait for her post in the IC. I'll bring her in at a better time ^_^

• Thank You
@Ravenbelle
Gah, I'm an idiot, sorry. When I was typing that I was on my phone so I couldn't really read through all the posts properly. But now that I'm home I'd be happy to edit it (tbh I was gonna change it up anyway)

• Thank You
Alright, I don't think I'll be able to do this roleplay. Multiple people making things happen (Ex: @RebelRock throwing in the "rogue reptile covered in human blood" and then @TyranntX adding Reptoids going after it) and throwing the roleplay off the original track is not something I particularly enjoy dealing with. It's a personal preference thing, not a thing against anyone or any of your writing styles. d:

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that :/

Take care and best of luck in your other RPs, I guess

Alright, for now Adam and Kaylee are going back to the motel because they are to cautious to fall in with the group. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.