We Used To Be Friend...(W/Futaba)

He looked at her with a smile, taking another hit. "So, wanna help me fix it up?" He asked her, walking up to her slowly.
His breath smelling like smoke as he spoke to her and if smelling if smelling him slow then you can notice that he does smoke quite a lot from the smell of his clothing.
"I might come back here and clean it up, put new stuff in it.. You know make it a hiding place so I can get away." He said with a steady smirk. "My dad lives close so I might come on my days with him." He explained.

• Love
Reactions: Charlie Vasilyev
Thea again got visibly for shut down when Aaron mentioned his father. She frowned as she thought hard and shrugged. She didn't know if she's come back here. There were a lot of memories.
"I might..." She murmured softly. She wrinkled her nose again as he hit closer. Now she noticed how much he smelled like smoke.

Last edited by a moderator:
He furrowed his eyebrows, pouting. "Are you okay?" He asked, raising an eyebrow before looking at the ciggerate. "Oh, I'm guessing you don't like these things?" He dropped it before stepping on it. "Sorry about that." He apologized, rubbing the back of his neck before taking a step back. "Did mean to make you uncomfortable.." He told her, swallowing hard.

Thea just nodded yes the cigarette made her uncomfortable, but that was only because it was so odd to see Aaron smoking. She looked at her watch. It was lunch time she still had a few hours until she picked her brothers up from school.
Thea ran her hands thorough her hair anxiously. She jumped out of the train car.

He watched her jump out of the train cart. "Oh..".
He followed behind, closing the door. "So what are you doing to do now?" He asked, tilting his head a bit with a small smile. (Sorry for the short post!)

• Love
Thea shrugged.
"I'm walk I guess...it's you know a lot to um take in..." She explained her voice soft and she was obviously still emotional. She wasn't sure how she felt though. Was she happy to be hanging out with Aaron again? If she was then why was this knot of anxiety and fear just getting bigger in her stomach?
She swallowed, it was lunch time but she didn't feel all that hungry. She gave Aaron a half smile, her anxiety which had been bad even when she waslittlenwith Aaron was much worse these days.
Still even without having been friends with him for the past 6 or 7 years he was a gaming force for Thea. He made her feel less nervous and afraid when he was around. She looked away from him not wanting to seem rude or creepy by staring at him...she still wouldn't look him in the eyes.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Thea.." He paused, sighing. "I need to ask you... Why did you disappear after all this time..?" He asked her softly and slowly, concern in his eyes.
"I need to know this so I can understand you.. Please.." He walked up a little closer to her. "If it's something I did then please forgive me, I probably didn't know.. I was so young Thea.. I.. Was lost without you.." He mumbled, a little bit of hurt in his voice but he didn't sound anger and annoyed but sad.
"Please I've wanted to know for so long." He reached out to her a bit before clenching his fist and pulling his hand back slowly.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Thea took a deep breath and shook her head. She couldn't tell him, it was too personal...to painful to bring to the surface again. She'd kept the secret so long she didn't think she'd ever be able to let it go.
"It...it wasn't you." She assured him. She felt really bad because he obviously cares and wanted to know she just wasn't going to tell him...she couldn't ever tell him.
Thea reached gingerly and put her hand on his shoulder comfortingly for a moment before quickly withdrawing it and jamming her hands into her pocket.

• Love
"Then why...?" He asked, coming close to her once again and placing his hands on her arms, looking her in the eyes or at least trying. "If someone hurt you or threatened you Thea I will do whatever I can to find them and kill them..." He mumbled, tearing up a bit. "I just want to help you..".

Thea pulled away and yanked her gaze away from his. She shook her head. No, no, he couldn't help. He could never find out the who or the why. He shook her head again when Aaron said he'd kill whoever hurt her. No, he wouldn't. He probably wouldn't even believe her if she told him so she may as well stick to her promise and keep her mouth shut.
She knew that again she was upsetting Aaron...was that all she could do these days? Upset people? Her throat felt tight again, she shouldn't have gone with him out here. Now she was upset again and she felt her throat closing in as panic and heartache started mounting up. She ran her pals over her face and quickly started to walk away from the boxcar and from Aaron.

• Love
"Thea.." He watched her walk away, his arms falling to his sides loosely. His hands twitched and he kept a concerned expression. He walked to the train cart and sat on the stump that sat next to it.
He covered his face with his hands, sighing in them. "What did I do wrong.." He mumbled, rubbing him temples. 'Everything..' He thought to himself, wanting to yell or kick something but for some reason he didn't so instead he took out another ciggerate and lightening the sinful stick.

Thea walked quickly back to the road. She stopped and wiped the tears that had started to fall off her cheeks. She sniffled and wiped her eye roughly. She hated crying...this was why she avoided Aaron! She couldn't take it, she couldn't take the memories and the pain. Thea started to walk up the hill there were a couple of hills on the way home. She didn't know where she was going really, but she started to head towards the town. Thea walked along the side of the road her hands went back to clutching her upper arms and she hunched as the wind picked up.
Everything was so strange, Aaron smoking, seeing Aaron again, seeing the clubhouse again, it was all so strange and frightening.

After a long smoke he got up and flicked the cigeratte and walking up back to town so he could get ready to pick up his sister.
In the process he took out a couple of mints from his pocket and putting a few in his mouth before opening his bag and taking out some Coulomb out and spraying a few to get the smoke sent away.
He didn't want his sister to notice.

As he walked he couldn't stop thinking of Thea.. And why she was hiding it from him.. Does she think he wouldn't believe her? If she blocked herself away for that long then he would 100% if it was that serious.
But she was just like him.. Stubborn.

• Love
Thea sat outside her younger brothers' school. She was in front of the elementary school because they let out first then she'd walk over with the twins to pick Nyke up from the Jr. High. The town didn't have a middle school. they had elementary school (1st-6th grade) and Jr. High (7th-9th grade. The highschool was only 10th-12th grades. The district decided it was better for all parties to have it split this way). they also had an 'Early Learning Center' which was Pre K-K. It wasn't as busy though because a lot of parents chose to keep their kids home until 1st grade.
The high school was the busiest school there even though it was only Sophomore through Senior. Jr. High was the second busiest there.

Thea stood up as she saw Kadri and Cadoc come out of the school. She waved them over and then started to walk to the Jr. High with the twin boys following along behind her. She listened to her brothers babble to each other as the reached the Jr. High she stopped and waited by the flag pole for Nyke to come out.

As he made his way, his pace slowed down a bit like he wasn't rushing to get his sister.
In the process his sister walked out of the school in a long white dress and her sandy hair in a long braid.
She may have her dads facial features but you could tell she's Aaron's sister from a mile away.
She walked down the stairs of the Jr. High, sighing, glancing over at Thea, her eyes narrowing a bit.

• Love
Nyke strode towards Thea. For being a shirt lanky buy he had a lot of confidence. He ran his hands through his hair fixing it was he approached his siblings,
"Ready?" Thea asked him. The boy nodded. Thea started to walk home. She glanced at Abby then quickly looked away. Abby had only been 6 when Thea had stopped hanging out with Aaron, but she obviously remembered her.
Nuke had been four Thea never asked if he remembered Aaron. The twins had been less than a year old so they definenyly didn't remember.

"Suzie! Let's go!" Aaron called from a distance, glancing towards Thea's directon, his eyes widening a bit before looking away.
Abby/Suzie took another glance at Thea before running over to Aaron, walking at his side. "Do you know her..? She looks familiar.." Abby/Susie mumbled, pouting.
Aaron just shrugged, not saying a single word about her.

Though there was so much he wish he knew now..
Glancing back in Thea's direction, he watched her and her siblings walk. 'Hm.. They've grown so much.. I wonder if she remembers Suzie..'. He glanced down at the small female next to him before taking her heavy book bag and carrying it with his.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Thea walked silently for a few moments,
"Hey who's the boy with Suzie?" Nyke asked, "I remember him...kinda bugs me every time I walk past and I see him..." he explained.
"How do you know Suzie? Isn't she two grades above you?" Thea asked curiously. Nyke shrugged, "One of my buddies older brothers likes her." he explained. It seemed a bit of a convoluted way to know someone but Thea didn't question it.
"We have soccer tonight!" the twins announced, "Starting at 6." Kadoc explained. Thea inwardly groaned she nodded though. She'd have to take them to practice...her mom didn't go to practices just to games usually. She glanced at Nyke to see if he'd announce any sport practices he had tonight.

• Love
Abby clasped her hands behind her back, pursing her lips. "Do you know that girl..?" She asked him, raising an eyebrow.
Aaron looked down at the girl before smiling. "Of course I do.." He said to her, chuckling.
"Why something bothering you?" He asked, looking forward again.
She shook her head, "No.. Her brother is my friends little brother's friend." She explained, sighing. "Just thought you knew him.." He mumbled.

• Love
Thea walked home in silence. She entered the bakery alone, her brothers went up the back way to put their stuff away.
Thea put an apron and hair net on and went to the back to start baking.
The young girl glanced at the clock. Mrs. Hall, Aaron's mother was a pretty regular customer at the shop. She liked to buy fresh baked bread for dinner and such. Thea wondered if she'd be in today.
The dough rolled pretty easily under Thea's hands as she kneaded it. She worked hard at the bakery and was pretty good at it. She loved the smell of baking breads, the touch of sweetness from the jams and sugar in the pastries, the savory smell of the specialty breads.
As long as she worked in the back it calmed her much like bike riding did. Thea didn't like working the front though she had to sometimes when her mother couldn't.