We Used To Be Friend...(W/Futaba)

(Here's Thea's hoodie ignore le awkward person in the hoodie, she has nothing to do with the story... :propeller: - Hoodie )

Thea glanced around. The hallways were empty because everyone was at classes. Thea lung her bag on her back and turning walked out of the building. She shoved her hands deep into her pockets as she walked with her head ducked down and her hood up. She crossed the street a few times walking towards the bakery. She wanted to go for a bike ride, calm down a bit.
Thea could feel herself shaking, she hoped it wasn't obvious...even if it was the wind was biting today so hopefully people would put it down to her being cold and not ask questions. She couldn't take any questions right now. She glanced up as she neared the bakery. You could always tell before you arrived when you were getting neat her mom's bakery because you could smell the bread and pastries. Her mom had an old fireplace(Converted to an oven oven as well as normal ovens in the bakery because the shop had used to be a very old house and had a stone fire place when they bought it.

He kicked it once more before scream "DAMN IT.".
Surprisingly the lamp post seemed to be tilted just slightly, making his smile in success before it faded once again. 'Why did you have to leave..' He thought, rubbing his temples before continuing to walk though he could go home or anywhere far since he still had to get his sister.

He groaned in annoyance, not sure what to do anymore.

• Love
Reactions: Charlie Vasilyev
Petra was sitting in the window of the bakery and she waved at her older sister as she neared the bakery wondering why she was home early. She'd just left for school. Thea glanced at Petra and shook her head suddenly. Nope she wasn't going in there. She'd deal with her mother tonight. She couldn't do it now.
Thea walked past the bakery and out of town her hands shoved her hands deep into her hoodie pockets as she walked. She veered off the road and into the woods. She didn't know where she was going she was just walking.
Leaves crunched under her feet, they were turning colors now but some had already fallen. She hunched her shoulders against the cold wind.
This was pathetic...how could one look, one touch from a mere boy hurt her and break her so quickly? Because he wasn't a mere boy...he reminded her of so much. There was so much joy in the memories yet all of it seemed over shadowed...crushed even by...Thea shuddered trying to shake off the flood of emotions.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
(Sorry my wifi is being dumb.)

• Useful
After a small time of walking he decided to take a walk in the woods to get stuff off his mind. Cliche.
He rubbed the back of his neck, sighing. He felt sick and light headed, like he was going to vomit any minute now. "Hmm.. Stupid Thea.. You show up now?" He mumbled to himself, sighing before pursing his lips.
When he saw her...she looked so different... She was so.. Pretty.. I mean she was before but now that he's older and more 'mature' he doesn't really look at her like a child would. He clenched his fist, shaking his head.
'She takes so much after her mom...' He thought with a small smile.

Thea kept trudging through the woods. Yes a walk in the woods was very cliche to calm yourself down but it actually helped her a lot most of the time.
She stubbed her toe against something and grunted. It was an old train track rail. There'd used to be a train route through this part of the country, but it was old and gone now. A lot of it had been pulled up to make way for farm land.
Aaron and Thea had found an old boxcar in the woods and made it into their clubhouse when they were little.
Thea sighed and sat down against a tree trunk. The situation this morning had shaken her badly. She glanced at her watch, PE class was over now it was in to 2nd period. She leaned against the tree and took some deep breaths, her eyes burned.
Aaron had been such an amazing friend...she felt awful for leaving without explain but she didn't know how to explain. And now she felt worse because she's upset him...again. She squeezed her eyes shut angry with herself and her past...

• Bucket of Rainbows
As Aaron walked down the path through the woods he heard someone in the distances. His eyebrows furrowed until the person came in few. "Eh.." He pursed his lips again, sighing as he gingerly made his way over to the small girl who looked in a bit of pain.
Hesitating he came close before speaking. "You okay..?" He asked in a calm voice. His voice was.. Deep? I mean from the past years they knew each other he use to sound almost like a little girl but now he sounded more manly though it was super deep like his dad's voice or his step brothers. "Um.." He glanced around, frowning. "Do you need help?" He offered, his heart beating so loud that he wouldn't be surprised if she could hear it.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Thea looked up at him, startled, she wiped her face off with her hands quickly. She looked at him for a few moments, really taking a few quick seconds to see how much he's changed.
He was small but he looked strong in her opinion. His voice...wow...his voice was deep for him being such a little man...she found it soothing. She glanced at his face and than away. Aaron had his mom's eyes but still the face just reminded her too much of a different Hall.
Wait she was staring and he'd asked a question.
"No...no I'm um...ok" Thea answered her voice was shaky and she sounded uncertain.

"Are you sure..? You sounded pretty hurt.." He stuffed his hands in his pockets, glancing down. Once she answered he was silent, awkwardly standing there in front of her until he opened his mouth. "I.." He paused then thought. 'I.. What?'.

He wanted to ask why she left but that probably wasn't the best question to ask right now... "I'm sorry for earlier.. Um you just surprised me was all.. I didn't expect it to be.. You." He admitted. 'Why Aaron way to sound like an ass..' He thought, sighing mentally.

Thea wiped her face off with her palms again. Did she really look that bad? She knew that even normally she never looked 'happy' so to speak anymore but the way Aaron was looking at her it was like she was dying or something awful like that.
She listened to him babble awkwardly and half wishes he'd leave her alone half was glad he was there.
Thea stood up and pulled her hood tighter around her head as the wind picked up whistling through the tree tops. She didn't know what to say to Aaron...after all these years she just felt like anything tried to say would be awkward and stupid...like it would open too many old wounds for the both of them.
"Sorry..." She mumbled not sure what she was apologizing for. Everything she guessed. She'd screwed up a lot and had obviously hurt him badly

"Hm.." When she apologized his stomach churned a bit. "Why? I was the one who grabbed you.." He frowned. "I shouldn't have done that.." He mumbled, sighing. "I should be the one apologizing Tedd-" he paused, cringing a bit as that name came out. "I-.. Mean Thea heh, my bad.. I guess childhood memories have been slipping back a bit for me.." He told her, grinning awkwardly, chuckling weakly.

• Love
Thea visibly winced when Aaron almost called her Teddi. She didn't laugh with him, it wasn't funny to her...she couldn't think of that name without connecting it to another person saying her name...whispering it...
The small teen shivered feeling sick again.
"I'm sorry..."she repeated still not explaining herself. She paused for a long time feeling tension in the air...maybe it was imagined tension, maybe it was just her anxiety blowing the situation way out of proportion. Thea hunched her shoulder and crossed her arms gripping her arms a normal position for her when she got anxious.
"For...um upsetting you....today" she dragged her less than full reason for apology out her voice quiet and strained.

"Oh.." He looked at her with a gentle stare. "I see.., um.. Don't apologize for that." He told her, shrugging a bit. "You didn't upset me.. I was actually happy to see you again after so long.." He said, rubbing the back of his lower leg with his foot.
He tried to change the awkward saddening subject to a more happy one. "Hey! Um.. Remember that clubhouse we made in the woods?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Want to go search for it?" He asked her, flashing a toothy grin, the same one he would always give her when they were kids.

Thea glanced up she let out a soft half snort half chuckle. He had such a goofy smile and it didn't get less goofier even with age. The corner of her mouth turned up slightly in a half smile.
It's be rude to ditch now...really rude. She looked around glancing behind them in the direction of the clubhouse. Thea wasn't sure about hanging out with Aaron again. The idea was a little scarey...she'd stopped seeing him for a reason...maybe just for today though...to make it up to him for starling and upsetting him. He said he wasn't upset, but from what she'd seen that was a lie.
Yea finally settled for just shrugging and stepping aside to let Aaron lead the way.

"Yes! We're going on an adventure just like old times!" He headed down the path towards the club house. "I wonder if it looks scary~ now like all haunted and junk." He said, chuckling. "What if someone died in it since we haven't been in it for a long time! Like a hobo or something found it and made it his home?".
He wouldn't be surprised if she totally found him weird but all of a sudden he just felt comfortable around her again and just said everything that was on his mind just like when they were kids.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Thea wrinkled her nose at the thought of finding a dead body in their old club house. That would be creepy...and just gross...a rotting body in a place she used to play would just be disgusting.
She seemed to relax a little her arms relaxed and she stopped gripping her arms and let them swing freely at her sides.
They got to their old club house after a good amount of waking. She forgot how deep in the boxcar was.
The boxcar used to be reddish now it was just rusty. It was closed, they always closed the boxcar when they left. Trees grew around and on it and bikes clung to it. Thea approached the train car and looked around there should be a stump around here. They lived one over so they could reach the door handle on it.

His eyes brightened and he quickly walked up to the old train car. "Hah! It looks like shit now! I wonder if my old tapes are in here." He leaned up a bit and opened the door.
He took a deep breath before coughing uncontrollably, laughing as he did so. "This is great, I might come back to this thing all the time." He crawled up into the rusty cart, looking around it, old posters still on the walls, a little bean bag he sat in there before that was covered in dust and a small round table that sat in the corner. "We worked to hard on this thing.." He stuffed his hands in his pockets, glancing around before walking to the bean bag and lifting it up to see 3 tapes, making his grin widely. "Bingo." He took them and blew the dust off to show the faded label 'The Beatles.'.

Thea leaned in and looked around. She clambered in and looked around. She walked over to where Aaron was and standing on her tip toes she grabbed the little battery powered lantern off a hook on the wall.
She turned the knob on the old radio, not surprisingly it didn't work, the bulb flickered for a second then died.
She hung it back up, maybe she's come back with batteries...and a broom. The place was t awful considering it was out in the middle of the woods but it still was dusty. She walked around the rest of the old clubhouse. There were now dusty faded drawings taped up on the wall as decorations.
One wall was covered I sketches that was their 'idea wall'. They had a bunch of ideas up there wild inventions, plans in case the apocalypse hit, and various other weird things their childish minds thought up.

• Bucket of Rainbows
He chuckled softly at the tape before putting it back and standing up, pulling a ciggerate box and a lighter. He had only started smoking in 8th grade but if Thea turned and saw him she might be surprised since Aaron had hated smokers ever since his grandpapi had died from lung cancer but a while back Aaron had went into a deep depression and just started though the only people who know are his parents and step brother, not planning on tell his little sister anytime soon.

He took a cancer stick out before putting it between his thin chapped lips and lighting the deadly stick, taking a huff before taking it out of his mouth for a second and blowing out through his nose. "This place needs a little fixing but it still has great when we were kids, don't you think?" He asked, looking over at her.

Thea shrugged she wrinkles her brow when she smelled smoke and turned. She was shocked to see that Aaron was smoking...he hated smokers didn't he? His grandpapi died from lung cancer when he was very little.
She didn't answer his questions. After she'd left him she'd become practically mute for over a year and she still didn't talk much...it made her anxious and she thought she'd get someone mad or mess things up.
Thea looked around the old train car and kicked at the floor. She studied the idea wall more closely.

• Love