We bought a Minecraft realm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GwaziMagnum

Thank you! :D

Hmm... I haven't played vanilla Minecraft in forever, but this sounds like it could be fun.

My Minecraft is Mrcandyman2000.

I'm currently in the process of renovating the walled city incase anyone is interested in joining in/settling there.

Atm I've finished flattening the land so it's all nice and even. But I still need to finish evening out the walls, make it so all the wall follows the same pattern, and then add pathways connecting the buildings within the city.

Sounds wicked, Gwazi. Invited ya Hatsune Candy!

Sorry, I think I'm missing something - what's the server address? D:

Sorry, I think I'm missing something - what's the server address? D:
It's a realm or something, you won't find it in the server list like most places.

@Gwazi Magnum
I haven't played Minecraft since about 1.5, so I totally missed the new little 'realms' thing! I'm used to just inputting a server address. My bad.

I didn't know about it either until I found out that I couldn't join the Iwaku server the traditional way.

well it's set to survival, and there aren't alot of handouts. just a themed world. Like we said earlier, Realms servers are vanilla aswell.

In that case, I believe my MC handle is lonestar4 (Terrible name I used to run by).

In that case, I believe my MC handle is lonestar4 (Terrible name I used to run by).
Hey, if you like survival, and feel like making a bit of a trek, I'm building my city in a pretty interesting area. I would not mind having someone in the area for trade or teamwork.

Hey, if you like survival, and feel like making a bit of a trek, I'm building my city in a pretty interesting area. I would not mind having someone in the area for trade or teamwork.
Our cities should connect a Trade railroad at some point.

Though an abandoned mine would most likely be needed for materials.

Our cities should connect a Trade railroad at some point.

Though an abandoned mine would most likely be needed for materials.
I am across an ocean dude, like, 4 days sail from the southern-most town.

Azarthes
I'll see if I can get my account back from a friend

I wish that I could join but, I have such a shitty computer that it lags on minecraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.