We bought a Minecraft realm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopin' they show up to add us all. Was kind of excited for this.

oh wow! so much interest overnight! invited invited invited invited!!! The northern trade city BANARAST needs citizens aswell if anyones interested . kind of a dwarven feel to the place, it's worth checking out, AN FREE daimond pickaxe int he town square! please take only one. thank you.

I got a little carried away today....

I'll give it a try sometime. My user is ShinyJAM.

Usually don't play on servers (due to a huge fuckin' project, it'll be gigantic) but I'm totally gonna try this out.

I go by Cyrelijean over there as well.

Raided the vampire castle while no one was looking. Kicked its ass and took its loot. Also accidentally stumbled upon another donjon and kicked ITS ass. I'm thinking I'll adventure a little more tonight...

Working on a small farm a little east from where the Baly'an mine town is going to be. I hope that's cool.

No Rules man. Just don't blow up my vampire castle and we cool. XD anyone find any of the epic loot i've been hiding everywhere yet?

ALSO .. INVITED,cyrilijean

No Rules man. Just don't blow up my vampire castle and we cool. XD anyone find any of the epic loot i've been hiding everywhere yet?

ALSO .. INVITED,cyrilijean

My buddy Bootfist found two incredible weapons while exploring the Vampire Castle last night!

My buddy Bootfist found two incredible weapons while exploring the Vampire Castle last night!

Ssssshhhhh

I found three. Not specifically at the castle. I'm thinking of planting a portal in it and claiming it as mine, but it's too big to want to do much with. Great for roleplay though... but we need proximity chat.

hehehe... there is a dungeon east of Amoss with a daimond sword so bumped up it's stupid. Also, Pm me the names of the weapons you got BOOTFIST. So i can check them off my in=-game list.

Also, I am going to set up a little something, starting on friday next week, all in-game interactions will become RP based between My char. and all yours. by the end of the month, I'de like to have enough good stuff set up to start up RP stuff on there, Upon players approvals and such ^_^

Arxis Rises

Attachments

• 2015-01-08_21.35.47.png
    2015-01-08_21.35.47.png
    496.4 KB · Views: 15
well we have a lot of players registered up., at least two or three online every-time I drop in to work on a build. Should I start a group on here for it?

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Hellis3000. I need someblockyness to top of my Space Engineering nad Starbounding.

It just shut down, and isn't even popping up in the realms list.
When it did crash I got a notice mentioning it was forced.

So was this some sort of update/bug fix?
Or are not going to be able to get on anymore?

@Gwazi

As far as I'm aware, it's up and running fine? There's me and Cpt Toellner online at the moment, but there was some weird-ass connectivity problems earlier this morning.

Not sure what that's all about, but it comes and goes during the day.

I guess it was just a weird glitch then. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.