We are ELEMENT~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most meteors and asteroids are composed of nickel and iron. Which makes them magnetic, well half-way, hell yeah, but those are me and Tom's Elements, so I think we trump you on your ability to manipulate our elements. Iridium is merely found in them. It's also extremely rare on Earth and the only cool thing about it is it retains mechanical structure at extremely high temperatures.

I'm just saying...I think me or Tom would be able to pull asteroids to Earth faster than you would...

Also...Nickel isn't magnetic. So...winning with Chlorine and Nickel and I haven't even looked at a periodic table since eighth grade.

Oh, c'mon, man, your name is xXx_AlchemY_xXx. It has the bloody word "Alchemy" in it. You should know this stuff if you're going to transmute one element into another.

Yeah, I know. Paying attention now. I'd hate to dishonor my own bloody name.

At any rate, meteors is a bit OP for me, considering how I can already drive people to insanity and set things on fire via contact with air or water. And control iron (which I'll use to make armor and weapons and cause tetanus by stabbing people with rusty pieces). You rain space rocks on our enemies, I'll drive them mad and burn and stab them.

The other OP thing is I can pull you towards me with a supermagnet. IRON is in yo BLOOD

Also, pretty much EVERYONE has electro powers ._. Unless you're just a gas or liquid user...

Well, mercury is also a conductor,

I know that xP I meant gas as in chlorine and liquid as in nonmetals :D

At least I know I'll be safe with my bromine cloak lol

I'm gonna have my character think this : Meteor there... meteor here... meteor at him, him and that guy...

Do we have a page made yet? And I knew someone had Bromine. We'll fight over it or I have to go pick another something or other.

I had already reserved bromine. I think the gms should update the first post so we know what element is taken or not

Status
Not open for further replies.