We are ELEMENT~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang. In that case, I'll take Tungsten. I was thinking about Polonium, but being radioactive is pretty OP. I added the pictures for cool effects. If you'd like to add the pictures, here! :
kcd-elements.tumblr.com

Reactions: GreenSea
How exactly do you determine the quasi-magical super attributes of the elements?

It's a hella neat idea, but I'm wondering what in the hell Borium is going to do...

I think I pick Uranium...you make nukes with that shit, right?

Yup also you can pick other 2 (be wild on you imagination~ that's what I like about RP you'll never know what surprise lies ahead~)

I'm totally not a science nerd, so...I have no idea how to go about doing this. Alright, I don't have to worry about crossing over with other people's picked elements, right? Like it's not like Jack has Boron, Boron is gone now?

Well once you pick boron , no one can take boron again <--- (yes sadly)

Bromine
Chlorine
And Nickel?

Those taken?

nope so you can take it~

Cool make that like...official. I think someone might have had Bromine...

Lol it's reserved no one can have your element~!

for now none but Haruna, Crystal, and I are planning to make the OOC soon to sign up (probably tomorrow)

Nickel I was going to use ferrokinetically, because its so common in the world, for basic use as weapons and armor. It says it's used to protect all types of shit, so...

I didn't figure it was as durable as say...iron, but I think if I can use it ferrokinetically and pelt you with nickel shards while you're sitting In a cloud of chlorine, eventually you're going to be dead.

I'm not even sure how to use Bromine yet though. I thought it was a gas...and it's a liquid...so...I'm not sure how to do it's attack vector as much.

Too bad I can hurl meteors at you at high speed...

Lots of magnetic power + meteor = death

EDIT: All metals are good at conducting electricity soo...

Magnets + electricity + meteor = earth supernovas

That...requires a meteor...

Did you take Oxygen? So you could go up there and get them? From outer-fucking-space?

Oh and put me down as a villain. For whatever sort of plot this is...
If we get leaning a whole lot either way I'll flip over. But for now, I want on the bad side.

I mean...I'm mustard gas. That's pretty evil, right?

I'm Maganese, Rubidium, and Iron. Manganese has been known to cause maganism, a toxic state of vivid hallucinations and violence, Rubidium is a soft, easily melted metal that catches fire in air and explodes on contact with water, and Iron is... well, iron. Used in armor and weapons n' shit.

Well... Iridium is found in meteors. If so, I can call them down, if it doesn't work that way, I will use Cobalt and Neodymium to pull it with a super magnet to Earth. Tungsten will be used for other nescessary things... MURICA, FUCK YEAH. POWER LEVEL IS OVER 80

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.