WE ARE ALL BAD FRIENDS

Wait wait... so actors and song writers, who were considered no better then thieves and prostitues, now get knighted? What about people that actually do something, like generals and scientists?

Alas, they no longer get the recognition they deserve! Let us storm the place! An angry mob is always fun to use and easy to whip up at a moment's notice!

And congrats to Patrick Stewart.

Wait wait... so actors and song writers, who were considered no better then thieves and prostitues, now get knighted? What about people that actually do something, like generals and scientists?

Show me something they've done recently that matters to ENGLAND AND THE WORLD as much as Patrick Stewart.

Officers are already considered of that status, enlisted choose to fight without it.

WELL... WE'RE STILL GONNA SQUAT OVER THEIR CAMPFIRES.

OLD TIMES SAKE GUYS?

It's a cheap sexual thrill for Fel.

Sir Patrick Stewart will protect kingdom and crown with his fleet of men in red shirts, and a spaceship that looks like something a gynocologist will tell you won't hurt, but you WILL feel slight pressure and it will be cold.

WELL PLAYED, QUEENIE. WELL PLAYED.

Tegan, haven't you ever watched Star Trek, every red shirt dies within five minutes of planetfall

THIS THREAD CAN BE SUMMED UP AS:

HAHA BRITONS SUCK

I'LL INVADE YOUR COUNTRY USING FRANCE IN EUROPA UNIVERSALIS

OR I'LL DO TORSTY A FAVOR AND USE NORWAY

Can you even win anything with Norway in that game?

EVERYONE LOSES. . .UNTIL NORWAY GETS DEPRESSED. Then they have to go sit down for a while and have a bit of a cry.

paorousayswut.jpg

I'LL SHOW YOU

I'LL SHOW YOU ALL

=Plays Norway and gets killed by SWEDEN AND SWITZERLAND ALLIANCE=

FUCKING BACKSTABBERS