WE ARE ALL BAD FRIENDS

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Tegan, Jun 3, 2010.

1. You guys! Today we all forgot to celebrate what was probably the most important day for England, and therefore, for Asmo.

He's probably crushed.

[​IMG]

GODSPEED SIR STEWART.

2. Sir Patrick Stewart.....Holy Crap THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME!!!

3. Quinn

It doesn't click in my head that I'm actually hugging Tegan until she starts laughing too. Oh, wait. The heck is wrong with me?? Coughing awkwardly, I gently put her down. I fix my blindfold on my forehead (they got a bit crooked from all that running around) before shoving my hands back into my jacket pockets. "U-uh, yeah. That proprietor was excessively uncouth." I grimace a little at the memory of that jerk getting all up in Tegan's face. Jeez, I don't think I've been that pissed in months.

"He was quite obviously prejudice against abnormals," I say bitterly.

4. Penelope

I heave a massive sigh of relief when pure gratitude shimmers in Jacqueline's eyes. My hopes are confirmed when she thanks me and pulls me into an embrace. I smile and return the hug, though my hands come to rest of her back awkwardly. I'm not used to touching people I don't know very well and it doesn't help that the last time we had physical contact, I came out feeling tired.

However, some of my nerves is replaced with concern when I feel her tremble against me. Is that...out of fear? Restraint? Pain? "Y-you're welcome, Jacqueline. But, um...a-are you well? Jack said y-you might feeling w-weak and need to feed soon." As I say this, I pull from the hug to look at her, but my hands are resting in hers again. In the back of my head, I know that I need to hurry up so we can go help Nellie. But I just want to make sure Jacqueline's okay.

5. Winnifred

I swallow nervously "I am fine. I just saw that the lock was melted...Oh good Jesus." I mumble under my breath and I turn towards him once again, offering a thin smile "I think someone has been up to some mischief. My bet is on the fire manipulator, probably just wanted to melt the door to get hands on people's information for God knows what." I roll my eyes. "I wouldn't worry but I know now that that is probably the reason that they put us on lockdown." I frown "Which means there may actually be something the matter and this isn't just a drill." I take a breath. I smile up at him. "Now or never would be the good time to settle into the attic. Especially if we need a so called safe spot." I motion my head towards the end of the hall "L-let's just keep looking."

Andre

My head tilts. I can sense their is something not quite right with my question. Perhaps it was a sore subject? I can't imagine that her family would have problems. She seemed like such a normal girl. Not that is a bad thing, she is extraordinary, but she did not seem like the girl who would have a dark and brooding past. My fears are put to rest as she tells me how many half siblings she has. Then it hits me. It was probably a divorce in the family. That's not abnormal, but I can see why their may be hesitance. That makes sense. I smile at her.

"Well I have been here a few times. It is nice and quiet. And besides, they have a good selection of stories, even a bit bigger than the selection they have at the Reid's house. And they serve coffee and muffins in the morning." I wink at her "So maybe I can take you here a few times a week. I am sure you'd love that."

Damon

She asks me why there and I do not know how to answer her. I chuckle softly "I heard it was beautiful there. Not to mention the coast, the schools and the food..." I grin at her as I lean back. I shrug at her now. "That's how Warren has been functioning for years now. and you see it works because I haven't been outside without his permission in years." I frown at her and rub the back of my head "I am going to make that change soon. I swear it."

6. Demi

"That's Overlord Crunchy to you," I say with a warning look, still basically giving her a free ride to the kitchen. However, I can't stop myself from chuckling when she's reduced to giggling; shit man, how is someone's laughter that contagious? Then she pulls a dirty move and goes completely limp in my arms, practically doubling her weight.

"Gah! Sonuvabitch!" I exclaim while grunting under the weight. However, I manage to fix my hold and keep her up. Once we reach the dining hall, I openly ignore the stares and looks some of abnormals are shooting at us. Fuck off! So what if we were just about to kill each other like an hour ago?!

...Okay. Fine. I can understand the shocked looks, but I don't give a flying fuck.

Once we reach the kitchen, I set her down and bend backwards while cradling my back. "Jesus Christ, woman," I groan dramatically, "I might be a bone bender, but I swear you almost threw my back out." I glare playfully at her. "Don't be surprised if I sue you, Chipmunk."

I then start looking through the cabinets. "So, where're they hiding the hot chocolate goodness, huh? I'm craving this stuff like it's nobody's fucking business."

7. SIR PATRICK WILL DEFEND BRITAIN UNTIL HIS LAST MANLY BREATH.

8. Well that Patrick Stewart's bringing sexy meaning back.

9. Sounds like SOMEONE ^ wants to boldly go where no one has gone before.

10. Sounds like SOMEONE ^ wants to make it so.

11. (*sputters and experiences a heart attack* HELEN STAHP IT YOU'RE GONNA KILL ME!!)

Demi

I let out an obnoxious sound through my lips when Helen asks if I'm feeling okay. I wave off her worry dismissively. "I'm perfectly fine. I promise you, I've been through way worse." Waaaay worse--which isn't really something I want to brag about. I've seen and done from fucked up shit, but I don't regret any of it. Morals don't really matter when it comes to finding Koda. I finally finish our hot chocolates and top them off with an assload of marshmallows. I hand one to Helen before blowing at the steam billowing from mine.

I then arch an eyebrow, though my smirk is hidden by the rim of my mug. "I didn't say it was a burden, Cotton ball. It's actually, well," My lips pinch, hesitating to continue, but I eventually do in a smaller voice, "It's pretty nice. I don't usually get to experience it much, ya know?" A pause. I blow at my hot chocolate one more time before taking a sip.

Just before it touches my lips, I rush out, "Oh, the concern is nice too." Again, I'm smirking and it only widens as the fuck-tastic taste of hot chocolate coats my taste buds. Oh yeah, I definitely need this.

Quinn

I think everything about myself can go into hyperspeed, including how fast I can blush. My face on fire, I force myself to stop searching and face Tegan with a look that I pray is innocent.

"No one--ah, u-uh..." Alert, alert! Abort, Quinn! Abort! Jump the ship, woman! "I-I mean, nothing. I'm not looking for anything." Though my hands are in my pockets, I can feel them shaking anxiously. Jesus, Quinny, calm down already. You haven't found them yet, so they obviously must not be here today. All that matters is making out of this conversation without Tegan realizing how much of a spaz you are.

12. Royal Family > You.

13. *whispers behind fan* Oh my God. . .What is she wearing?

14. Eh, I'd take a faggot noble with a fake charge instead of Chavez.

15. That's cause Chavez is cunt.

16. Are we worse friends than this woman is a driver?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tWk4MCQaHrc&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tWk4MCQaHrc&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

17. YEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAW!!!!!

18. Whut? They're just like socialites with a title of high inbred-factor.

INbreeeeeeeeedz.

UR GAY
    U DON'T KNOW WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT, U REPUBLIC-PEOPLE, U CAN'T FEEL THE MONARCHISTIC PAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIINSSS

19. Sakamoto
    WInnie opens the door
    "Nice work." I say with a grin to her as I clapped. The guy Alexander runs out headings towards the water. I head out behind them...and smiled. As we walked out I am tempted to grab her hand but quickly stop myself putting my hand in my pocket.
    "Anyways you have a nice singing voice." I then say to her. I was still curious if she did like that guy Alexander.
    "I wondered why the guy needed to go." I then say

Alexander
    I head out as she opened
    "Thanks." I say quickly to her then runs to the lake.

Violet
    I laughed again at his joke
    "Oh..this was a nice place to visit and very relaxing." I admit moving my hair out of my face.
    "U-um anyways do you think they might have any extra muffins you mentioned before?" I then asked looking around remembered him mentioning muffins before.
    'That is true, we could end up cleaning but I think it would be worth it." I then say laughing

Rina
    He kept teasing me and I blushed even more.
    "I-I am not blushing." I stutter although I know I was lying. I moved away embarrassed
    "Do you tease everyone or do you just like embarrassing me?" I then say with a sigh

20. TORSTY WAS THE ILLEGITIMATE HEIR TO THE THRONE ALL ALONG