Wayfinder Academy of Adventurous Arts

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm crossing my fingers to have this continue. We've got just RP until 'the next day', ICly. Even if a few people end up dropping out, your character sheets are finished to my memory's worth. So even if the first thread falls out, you're all ready to continue in the next part of the game (after a time-skip). However, I rather like having you all as kids for a little while longer! Helps develop your characters.

That, and you'll gain no levels in the timeskip. If we continue in 'Forward to Disaster', you'll start getting XP and level!

Sort of like this.

For completing your character sheets, you receive 200xp.

Don't suppose room for one more even though I'm really late :)

Also I know the gists of DnD but more than likely need a little help

Reactions: Koene
Actually, we seem to have lost a few of the people we originally went in with, so you're free to write up a character.

cool thanks. I know I can pick a class, but what class should I be to aid the group being more balanced. suggestions please

Let's see... we have a melee-based Ranger, a Monk, a Rogue, a Wizard, a Sorcerer, and a Cleric.

Extra healing is always nice: Bard, Cleric, or Druid.

A metal-clad 'tank' isn't a bad thought either: Fighter or Paladin.

I've finally properly read this occ but what happened to the main thread?

I'm going to be a Dwarf Paladin named Igor Harshslinger. I'll work on character sheet

are there any truly evil characters in our group?

Str: 16
Dex: 11
Con: 11 (+2)
Int: 17
Wis: 12 (+2)
Cha: 18 (-2)
Drawf bonuses in brackets
Paladin
Oath of Chasitity

We're using a 25 point buy for ability scores, so you're going to have to reduce yourself accordingly. Also, in this RP, we're getting our powers specially, so we're not using any Archetypes. Alternate race abilities are fine, however.

In the other RP (Pathfinder: Factions) you can go all out with archetypes like Oath of Chastity and such, but in here we're trying not to overwhelm new folks.

Oh god, quintuple post!
I'm planning on having a bit of a trouble character, but I doubt any of us will be truly 'evil'.
Now I have a new guy to tease about height :D

Reactions: Captain Scrubz
25 points starting with a base of 10?. and no worries I was just going by pathfinder. I am new to this, I'll stick with just Paladin for now then and not worry about sub classes.

About time people picked on my height in real life Im 6 foot 6 lol

So I just realised that my "Watch Thread" thing is highly unreliable.

Reactions: Koene
Status
Not open for further replies.