Water Thing to Happen

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kieara blushed bright pink as he did. She looked up at him. "You...love me back?" She asked. The little squid bobbed down to cling around his arm since it was easier to wrap around with all his movement.

"Of course I bloody do! I just never acted on it because I thought you were too good for a twit like me!
Peter did not let go, nor did he change his position. All he did was cling to Kieara, hoping that the situation would eventually be resolved.

"You're not a twit Peter..." She slowly hugged him back to try to calm him down. "I dont know why you're so hard on yourself."

"Just some bad experiences."
Peter chuckled awkwardly, still holding onto Kieara. He enjoyed this - just hugging her, without anyone or anything interrupting them. This was the first time he had done this sort of thing with romantic intent. And it felt brilliant.

She smiled softly up at him. "Well, you can forget about all that. None of it is true."

Peter smiled, and pulled back a little, making it so that their faces were no more than an inch away.
"Thank you, Kieara. Just... thank you."

She smiled and kissed his lips shyly before pulling back.

Naturally, Peter was a little shocked at this development - not displeased, but mildly surprised nonetheless.
"My first kiss... I'm glad it was with someone I love."
Peter smiled, and moved in to kiss Kieara back. He did so a little awkwardly, and maybe clumsily, but he did manage to get the hang of it after a moment or two.

Kieara smiled. It had been her first kiss too. And she'd greatly enjoyed it.

"So... Erm... What now?"
If he was honest, now that the situation had been resolved, Peter had no idea what to actually do. Did he kiss her again? Did he take her out somewhere? Just carry on like before? He looked rather sheepish as he remained there, holding Kieara close.

She giggled. "Why don't we continue with our day out?" She asked him with a soft smile.

"...Yeah, let's."
Peter smiled, after thinking on it for a moment, and then moved himself to Keiara's side. he was still close, naturally, but now he was only holding her hand. "Where did you want to go next?"

"Well I think we should avoid carnivores since apparently you have a tag along." She giggled seeing the little octopus still attaching itself to him.

Peter smiled, and tickled the octopus with his free hand.
"Sorry about rushing off with you on my face, little buddy."

It gave its series of clicks and moved back to his hand swinging about from his fingers.

Peter chuckled, and then turned back to Kieara.
"Shall we?"

Kieara smiled. "Where would you like to go?" she asked taking his hand and swimming off slowly.

Peter chuckled nervously, and shrugged his shoulders.
"Honestly? I have no idea. I don't really know anything around here, even though I've been here for two weeks."

She smiled and led him along. She took him to the reef where all sorts of abundant colorful fish were. The little octopus reached out and grabbed at some with three of his tentacles as they passed.

"It's... It's beautiful..."
Peter was wide-eyed as he was led along, his attention drawn to the coral. He had seen some on dives, but never this clearly. Now, however, he could see it in all its glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.