Water Thing to Happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poesidon chuckled. "You can leave if you want, you don't have to stay, I just thought you might want to stay and converse."

Peter nodded, but said and did nothing. He'd stay for a few minutes - maybe leave with Kieara. Or a minute after her, to avoid suspicion.

Kieara excused them after a moment and left to the hall. "What's wrong?"

((Can I just ask who's speaking, and what's actually happened? My apologies, but the wording didn't seem all too clear to me.))

((Kieara is speaking to him, she excused herself from the table and led him out into the hall))

Peter sighed, and shook his head. His tone was sheepish, as was his expression.
"I'm sorry, it's just... authoritative figures make me nervous."

Kieara smiled and kissed his cheek. "You need to get used to daddy."

Peter sighed, and shrugged despondently.
"I guess I do... I'm just not particularly good with people as big and with as much power as him..."

Peter hugged her back, feeling slightly more at ease in her arms. He kissed her cheek, and smiled.
"I'll probably get used to him, in time."

((Should we timeskip to the next day, or by just a few hours? Not much seems to be happening.))

(Sure. Could skip next day and move back to pms to finish what we were doing there))

((You sure? I don't want to make it seem like I'm rushing you. We can do other things before that.))

((Right-o, then.Do you want to message me? Or should I message you? Or perhaps we should post some more here.))

Status
Not open for further replies.