2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Depending on my schedule I am on at various times during the week. Usually most reliable after 5, though sometimes I nap. Weekends are a free for all schedule wise.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Possibly Sci Fi
I don't have a nicely fleshed out coded idea up but the idea popped out to me. After Dedsec failed to capture blooms secrets, a new group of hackers rise from the ashes aiming to finish their mission. The cities secrets won't go unnoticed, and these hackers are figuring out a way to do it. But they have to get along first.

I didn't play the game, but I saw a short trailer thingy, and I liked the look. It looked very stylized and more adventure-orientated than the broody, dark first one. I like hacker stuff, so I'd be down.

Reactions: IceQueen
I didn't play the game, but I saw a short trailer thingy, and I liked the look. It looked very stylized and more adventure-orientated than the broody, dark first one. I like hacker stuff, so I'd be down.
It is loosely based, I might end up changing it to somewhere else as well

I played the series and it was fantastic. I am willing to toss my hat in. If you need a copper for any reason I can do that role too. I'm keeping an eye on this!

• Thank You
I played the series and it was fantastic. I am willing to toss my hat in. If you need a copper for any reason I can do that role too. I'm keeping an eye on this!
Awesome~ Good to see at the least a few people are interested

Awesome~ Good to see at the least a few people are interested
Neato. Should I start brainstorming a character? Anything specific you might need for whatever plot you might be considering?

Neato. Should I start brainstorming a character? Anything specific you might need for whatever plot you might be considering?
I haven't started coding the intro thing yet so I don't have any idea of how the plot is going to be laid out yet but I do have some categories. We need someone to put a face to the group/the artists, the one who can fix the shit, the one who knows their way in and out, the leader, and possibly a getaway driver/drifter

Right-o. I guess the big part will be waiting on seeing who else might tag along. It shall be a great show for all to attend!

• Love
Sign me up but how are we going to do more then just two people at a time?

Well let us have the honor of being yer first iwaku group arpeee!

Ofcourse.
All threads are open to the public. Group to threads on here are much the same to the oneXone threads, only they are set up with the direct intention to have many players participating at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.