WARRIORS.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@King
WHAT HAPPENED TO WAITIN FO 3 POSTS HUH?
oh wait, there is 3. 8D

I dunno man, depends how many we're waiting for. I guess the right thing to do is wait ;o;

• Thank You
Reactions: King
I hope everyone get's there posts in soon.

......*forgot about the lady character I made*
*will post for her tonight*

I AM VERY SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE!! :cry: I had an impromptu road trip and overnight stay that left me unable to give any warning. I will post as soon as possible, which may be tonight or tomorrow. :umm:

• Thank You
I'M NOT ACTUALLY DONE POSTING!! I ACCIDENTALLY POSTED MY REPLY!! UGHHH. :duh:

I'll have a post up hopefully soon. I'm just very busy, and my creative bucket is low...

DONE! Sora's piece was rewritten and I'm so upset. My internet sucks so the page died and I hadn't saved. *sobs into pillow*

I'll have a post up hopefully soon. I'm just very busy, and my creative bucket is low...
It's alright man, just get in one when you have a chance~

DONE! Sora's piece was rewritten and I'm so upset. My internet sucks so the page died and I hadn't saved. *sobs into pillow*
Davi is so cute omg, thanks for posting!

Lmao I'm gonna post to get the ball rolling again~

So I wrote and saved a post for Virginia then my computer wacked out and decided to delete it. I'll post for her and Aman tonight~

Okay so @Shattered♦Secrets™ I rly want Asmund and Marcus to have a fist fight at some point XD I reckon their brutish strength and strong personalities clashing would be awesome to write out, until like Davi and Luke pull the two away from each other XD

Okay so @Shattered♦Secrets™ I rly want Asmund and Marcus to have a fist fight at some point XD I reckon their brutish strength and strong personalities clashing would be awesome to write out, until like Davi and Luke pull the two away from each other XD
I was so picturing that lol. We will have to do that some time xD.

• Love
Davi is so cute omg, thanks for posting!

Lmao I'm gonna post to get the ball rolling again~
Yayy! I'm kind of writing him like a curious puppy. xD You're welcome!

I will reply hopefully by the end of the day! I believe there have been three posts since mine, but I'll double check. C:

• Love
Reactions: King and Justin
@Amai Kyuti since luke and sora are allies, is sora introducing himself in general or to Luke?

I'll post now--But i need to know. Should i have luke just claim sora? XD

@N/A That didn't sound weird at all.

Anyhow, I finally posted!

@Amai Kyuti since luke and sora are allies, is sora introducing himself in general or to Luke?

I'll post now--But i need to know. Should i have luke just claim sora? XD
Kind of in general, but you can go ahead and claim him! lol