WARRIORS.

Yo yo so in finishing Virginia's post, I realized she has no allies oops. Anyone want a blonde bombshell on their team? *wink wink*

Gonna post today <3 I'm staying over my dad so its a little shaky and won't be as perf.

@Amai Kyuti Be creative after reading my post. The point is you're free to put sora introducing himself while luke is half-listening XD
Once hes in a flirting state--He cant really multitask as usual XD

BUT I don't mind changing everything ofc.

Yo yo so in finishing Virginia's post, I realized she has no allies oops. Anyone want a blonde bombshell on their team? *wink wink*

She could always join the other two females. But, I don't think anyone would mind her:P

Hehe, I guess I shall see.
Also sobbing because of the new groups feature being deleted D: *throws table, pulls out hair, bangs fists on wall and shouts to the sky*

Hehe, I guess I shall see.
Also sobbing because of the new groups feature being deleted D: *throws table, pulls out hair, bangs fists on wall and shouts to the sky*
Broo I saw, I'm in no groups but I can see how that's gonna suck for some people!

I'm just writing up my reply now! Gotta wait for Amai to post so Marcus has a post too~

waiting for Amai, can't post without ally talking xD

Reactions: King
Hey. Super sorry for being gone. Guess I owe an explanation. I've been really sick recently and figured out I have diabetes so getting used to that was kind of a priority but it still doesn't excuse my lack of notice so yell at me all you want! Just don't kick me out please! I swear to put something up today or tomorrow!

tumblr_ma9oliTbfZ1r9ol6y.gif

• Love
Reactions: Justin
No worries bro. Also since i live in America:
1. Its 4th of July
2. Lots of FAMILY BBQs to attend
3. I'm spending the weekend with my dad -O-

No worries bro. Also since i live in America:
1. Its 4th of July
2. Lots of FAMILY BBQs to attend
3. I'm spending the weekend with my dad -O-
Thanks. Dude.

1. same
2. Same
3. SAME

Too much coincidence happening there. Stay away possible alternate me!

Hey. Super sorry for being gone. Guess I owe an explanation. I've been really sick recently and figured out I have diabetes so getting used to that was kind of a priority but it still doesn't excuse my lack of notice so yell at me all you want! Just don't kick me out please! I swear to put something up today or tomorrow!

tumblr_ma9oliTbfZ1r9ol6y.gif
Hey man it's totally okay! It's only because our characters need interaction at the moment. I hope you're okay!! <3

I hope someone posts soon, because I've written up some of my post, but gotta wait three turn.

My fellow roleplayer(s),

After an unexpected turn of events, I am unable to continue roleplaying at this time. I do not wish to go into detail about it, and I regret to say that it is not something I can avoid. I really did have wonderful plans for this roleplay, and I had every intention of staying active and putting my full participation into it. In fact, I was absolutely excited for every roleplay that I created/participated in. However, reality is that not everything can always go as planned, and that is my current situation. I do not know when I will return, but it will be a long time. More than just a few weeks. I am truly sorry for causing any of you inconvenience, as that is not my intention. I hope you can understand, and I wish all of you the best of luck in your creative endeavors. If this little letter of mine seems a bit impersonal, it is because I am having to make the announcement in many different places--both to individuals and to groups. For those participating in a roleplay of my own creation, I apologize for letting you down as GM. If anyone wishes to take the idea and create their own little world out of it, I give you full permission. For those I am simply participating with, I apologize for letting you down as a roleplayer, especially if the roleplay was gaining ground that it might now lose. Please accept my apologies, and I hope to see you all again at some point.

Sincerely,
Kim

Since Kim has sadly left our group, @nikki.13 , do you want our ladies to maybe become allies? ><