WARRIORS.

Yes that's what I've inferred and damn, does it make you think. Christianity has a way of bringing hate and intolerance that no other religion or belief system can. No offense to any Christian folk.
I myself am Christian, but that's in no way offensive to me. Because, unfortunately, Christians tend to take our own beliefs out of proportion. We're certainly not going to convince anyone that our God is real if we go about spreading hate and judging people. It's really annoying 'cause then when I say "Hey, I'm a Christian" people automatically assume I'm gonna tell them they're gonna burn in Hell. Which I'm not. I prefer to look at people as people, not dogs that need to be taught how to act and believe.

BUT ANYWAYS, I'll have my Persian army up fairly soon. Perhaps not until tomorrow, though.

*raises hand cautiously as I take in how many characters we have* Question: How would you feel about a female gangster/mafia member from the 1920's? All this testosterone is going to be one hell of a party, but I'd be up for playing someone like her~ (if we have too many, though, no worries :) )

*raises hand cautiously as I take in how many characters we have* Question: How would you feel about a female gangster/mafia member from the 1920's? All this testosterone is going to be one hell of a party, but I'd be up for playing someone like her~ (if we have too many, though, no worries :) )
So, after doing some Persian studying, I learned that there was a female commander who lived around 550 BC. I'm definitely basing my character around her story so I have an excuse to play female over male. xD So you won't be alone.

Reactions: nikki.13
I myself am Christian, but that's in no way offensive to me. Because, unfortunately, Christians tend to take our own beliefs out of proportion. We're certainly not going to convince anyone that our God is real if we go about spreading hate and judging people. It's really annoying 'cause then when I say "Hey, I'm a Christian" people automatically assume I'm gonna tell them they're gonna burn in Hell. Which I'm not. I prefer to look at people as people, not dogs that need to be taught how to act and believe.

BUT ANYWAYS, I'll have my Persian army up fairly soon. Perhaps not until tomorrow, though.
Ah, well good for you for being open minded as well as Christian! And I totally agree with you. I'm SBNR so I have a similar take on the subject.

Oooh, can't wait to see it! Persian clothing/jewelry/etc. are some of my favorite of all time. I've taken a few fashion classes so that's what usually gets me. ;)

I'm so glad ya'll are doing women characters! I thought it was going to be a testosterone filled city, lmao.

NE5ZvlSFw7De8e_1_b.jpg

Name:

Commander Nima Tavana
Home Country:
Persian Empire
Appearance:
tumblr_ne4ddnm2Uo1r2igv7o1_500.gif

Year:
Approx. 550 BC
Army:
The Immortals -- Elite Persian Army
Strengths/Weaknesses:
Strengths
+Strength: The Immortals weren't considered an elite army for nothing
+Strategy: bowmen let a storm of arrows on the enemy army after which the cavalry attacks full force
+Adaptability: Nima especially, along with the rest of the army, is skilled at adapting to situations
Weaknesses
-
Era: Lack of advanced weaponry
-Strategy: Although it is also their strength, their strategy is old-fashioned
-Stubbornness: Nima herself is very stubborn and sometimes forgets to listen to others' reason
Personality:
Commander Nima Tavana is a quiet and reserved woman who would rather observe than anything else. She's a natural strategist in her own right, able to adapt to situations. However, she's also stubborn and a bit temperamental. Although she's willing to be patient and learn from others, she has no tolerance for insubordination. She demands respect from her peers even though she's a woman, and her men have learned to respect her. In battle, she veils her face so as to keep the men from being distracted.
Other:
Is she badass? Hell yes she is.
[spoili]
afc1f13d871c14d9d06a96c4094aaf65.jpg
[/spoili]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
@King Omigosh, I just had a brilliant idea! Can I switch my Mongolians for a pirate fleet?! I'm not sure what country yet, but some of them had over 20,000 men.

@King Omigosh, I just had a brilliant idea! Can I switch my Mongolians for a pirate fleet?! I'm not sure what country yet, but some of them had over 20,000 men.
Yaaaaas. Do it.

Your theme song choices are brilliant, btw.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: mingummy

Hell yeah you can.

Also I'll check out your characters and accept them later~ gotta get to school.

Also another note - All armies have equal numbers - it would otherwise be groups like the Persians and Romans vs 20 something street gangs :P just making sure!

• Love
Reactions: mingummy

I think that would be okay. @N/A reserved American Gangsters but I'm not sure what era she had in mind so just double check!

And don't worry, I was considering my possible third character to be female - This is gonna be a sausage fest otherwise lmao.

Reactions: nikki.13
Also another note - All armies have equal numbers - it would otherwise be groups like the Persians and Romans vs 20 something street gangs :P just making sure!
Haha, I figured. I'll make the change to my sheet.
Question, though: what number were you thinking?

Haha, I figured. I'll make the change to my sheet.
Question, though: what number were you thinking?

I was gonna see how many characters we got before I decided on the number, so I'm gonna work on that soon c:

Also I'll be making a female army leader of the British army of knights in like the 14th century! Then if there are no more requests, I'll say that we have enough characters now!

tumblr_my4gaodwRB1r3sk9qo1_500.gif

Name: Sora Hashimoto
Home Country: Japan

ruken1.gif

Year: 1700's
Army: Hashimoto Ronin
Strengths/Weaknesses:
- The Ronin are extremely skilled in varied martial arts and hand to hand combat styles.
- Proficient in both melee and tactical battles.
- Used to cities of all sizes, though not one as modernized as the one they've been found in.
- Although they are Ronin, they still follow the strict honor code of the Bushido and as such, may be at disadvantage against people with no moral boundaries.
- The Ronin use weaponry from katana, bo staffs, nunchaku, to bow & arrows, but have never seen or used firearms.
- The overall environment of the city is very different from Japan. The food, climate, etc., are all dissimilar.

tumblr_mfrw3uLNup1qlg8dio3_500.gif

Personality:
Free Spirited / Honorable / Patient / Determined / Violent

Sora is largely independent and dislikes authority, but still adheres to the Bushido as he has high morals. He rose in the ranks of the Samurai due to his dauntlessness, before becoming a vagrant. His everlasting self control and composure aided him in becoming the leader of such a large group of Ronin. While ethical in his ways, Sora is ruthless and vicious in battle.

Other:
- Bisexual (a commonality with samurai).
- The Ronin are samurai that have defected from their masters. They gathered under Sora and rebelled against the Daimyo.
- Sora prefers his Katana, Bo Staff, and Aikido when in combat.
- Typical Wear

gDOTMn9.gif

Theme Song:
maxresdefault.jpg

Name:

Akos Dali
Home Country:
Nomadic Peoples living in Central Asia
Briefly hold territory in Europe
Appearance:
total_war_attila.jpg

Year:
450 AD
Army:
Hun Army

Strengths/Weaknesses:
Strengths
+
Brutality: His army doesn't show mercy
+Strategy: guerrilla-type warfare using lightly-armored and highly skilled bowman mounted on horses
+Assimilation: instead of destroying enemies, the Huns assimilate them into their culture and populace
Weaknesses
-Primitive Technology: the Huns do not have very advanced technology, even for their own time
-Anger: Huns are known for having some anger issues--including Akos
-Close up combat: They are more suited for riding on horses and striking people with arrows than fighting with swords and shields, although they are fairly adept at using spears

Personality:
Akos Dali is a well-known figurehead of the somewhat short-lived Hun Empire. He is as brutal as his military tactics, striking hard and fast before retreating and then striking again when the enemy least expects it. He's impatient, harsh, and could be seen as cruel. He is not particularly evil or good--rather, he believes in power.
Other:
I totally used a videogame for the theme song and pictures.
tumblr_ncgz27YYTL1r7qbrco2_500.gif

Bo
NE5ZvlSFw7De8e_1_b.jpg

Name:

Commander Nima Tavana
Home Country:
Persian Empire
Appearance:
tumblr_ne4ddnm2Uo1r2igv7o1_500.gif

Year:
Approx. 550 BC
Army:
The Immortals -- Elite Persian Army
Strengths/Weaknesses:
Strengths
+Strength: The Immortals weren't considered an elite army for nothing
+Strategy: bowmen let a storm of arrows on the enemy army after which the cavalry attacks full force
+Adaptability: Nima especially, along with the rest of the army, is skilled at adapting to situations
Weaknesses
-
Era: Lack of advanced weaponry
-Strategy: Although it is also their strength, their strategy is old-fashioned
-Stubbornness: Nima herself is very stubborn and sometimes forgets to listen to others' reason
Personality:
Commander Nima Tavana is a quiet and reserved woman who would rather observe than anything else. She's a natural strategist in her own right, able to adapt to situations. However, she's also stubborn and a bit temperamental. Although she's willing to be patient and learn from others, she has no tolerance for insubordination. She demands respect from her peers even though she's a woman, and her men have learned to respect her. In battle, she veils her face so as to keep the men from being distracted.
Other:
Is she badass? Hell yes she is.
[spoili]
afc1f13d871c14d9d06a96c4094aaf65.jpg
[/spoili]
Accepted all of them! I really love them all!​

tumblr_lx8v0oqqfx1r9pkumo1_500.gif

Name: Davi Ferriero
Home Country: Cape Verde (Portuguese Empire)

professor_milorad.png

Year: Late 1700's - early 1800's
Army: os Gatos Dourados "the Golden Cats" or "the Golden Cat Pirates"
Strengths/Weaknesses:
- The Pirates can use both swords and firearms, as well as cannons.
- Educated with modern maths and sciences, yet can still self sustain.
- Is used to cities but not one as modern as this one.
- Used to fighting aboard ships and ocean warfare tactics.
- Can only brawl, only a few are truly trained in hand to hand combat.

tumblr_lx8v0oqqfx1r9pkumo2_500.gif

Personality:
Intelligent / Open Minded / Passionate / Level Headed / Self Sustained
Davi is an intellectual and loves to challenge himself with word/math problems. He is a strategist and thinker before being a fighter. While he attacks just about anyone for treasure and supplies, he is never cruel. Davi can adapt to just about any situation as he has lived many different lives. He can sustain himself in the wild, country, and city.

Other:
- Davi is a lover of puzzles, his greatest reason for becoming a pirate. Treasure maps are an enjoyable test.
- He is homosexual.
- His typical wear when not shirtless (he always has bodypaint on):
Master_full_costume_ref.jpg
Theme Song:

• Love
Reactions: Justin
tumblr_lx8v0oqqfx1r9pkumo1_500.gif

Name: Davi Ferriero
Home Country: Cape Verde (Portuguese Empire)

professor_milorad.png

Year: Late 1700's - early 1800's
Army: os Gatos Dourados "the Golden Cats" or "the Golden Cat Pirates"
Strengths/Weaknesses:
- The Pirates can use both swords and firearms, as well as cannons.
- Educated with modern maths and sciences, yet can still self sustain.
- Is used to cities but not one as modern as this one.
- Used to fighting aboard ships and ocean warfare tactics.
- Can only brawl, only a few are truly trained in hand to hand combat.

tumblr_lx8v0oqqfx1r9pkumo2_500.gif

Personality:
Intelligent / Open Minded / Passionate / Level Headed / Self Sustained
Davi is an intellectual and loves to challenge himself with word/math problems. He is a strategist and thinker before being a fighter. While he attacks just about anyone for treasure and supplies, he is never cruel. Davi can adapt to just about any situation as he has lived many different lives. He can sustain himself in the wild, country, and city.

Other:
- Davi is a lover of puzzles, his greatest reason for becoming a pirate. Treasure maps are an enjoyable test.
- He is homosexual.
- His typical wear when not shirtless (he always has bodypaint on):
Master_full_costume_ref.jpg
Theme Song:
Ahh, I love him! There is awesome diversity in this c: Accepted!

Thank you! :blush: So how many more people are we waiting on? I can't wait to get started~
N/A, Nikki if she's decided on doing her American Gangster etc and Me I think!

Okay so before we start, if you see a character you want to have a special relationship with (Allies, Enemies, etc ) then PM the creator and figure it out!
Then that way everyone has an idea on where to start, since we have a few c: