War of the elements

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what i was planning. You guys need to make your way to the Capital then we'll get going.

Yay! Every one is in The capital, now posting can continue normally lol

Rainbow! I was writing my post, is it okay for me to have my fire nation chara in the earth nation already--provided I've explained how she go there in the post--or do I need to go through the whole process of her getting there?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Rainbow! I was writing my post, is it okay for me to have my fire nation chara in the earth nation already--provided I've explained how she go there in the post--or do I need to go through the whole process of her getting there?

Yes! That's fine, saves everybody some time.

Last edited by a moderator:
My replays will be up tonight! Or Early morning.

Edit: Sorry, they truly will be up tonight.

AnimeGirlWater.jpg

Name: Dark Lightwood

Bender type: Dusk.

Blood type: i think i am a 0+

Birthday and birthplace: Example: Fire nation, June 3.

Sexuality: Bi

Single/lovers/married: ??? what i don't have one Im like to young and got no life right now (when said have no life she means job)

relatives: her hole famliy was killed. her mother died saving her so yeah her mother was killed in front of her.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
AnimeGirlWater.jpg

Name: Dark Lightwood

Bender type: Dawn (if i can. if not Wind or maybe Water)

Blood type: i think i am a 0+

Birthday and birthplace: Example: Fire nation, June 3.

Sexuality: Bi

Single/lovers/married: ??? what i don't have one Im like to young and got no life right now (when said have no life she means job)

relatives: her hole famliy was killed. her mother died saving her so yeah her mother was killed in front of her.

Do you mean dusk? If so, they only can bend at night. Your accepted. Please do post after me, mine will be up tonight.

Update: I'm sorry I'm taking so long to replay, my shingles came back :( but With full convenience I will post tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.