War of the elements

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Wait so, people are already at the Earth Nation?

No Fang is in the Fire nation getting fired at -.-

And I am on a boat in the fire nation?

Oh wait, I am. still :)

I'll make a post in bit.

XD lol

• Love
That is so.... typical anime-ish xD

• Love
Whoa, i need the game thread to slow down, other people need to post, including myself, my posts will be up later today.

Yeah lol. We went in pretty far. Sorry if I made everyone stop wanting to post.

I was nearly out if battery because i went to McDonalds so i did a short reply.

• Love
Hey guys im sorry but I think im gonna drop out of this one, its good and all but I feel like Fang is lost in the mess plus im very confused on whats going on with him. And ive got WAY to many rps going right now. You can just ignore Fang's posts or kill him off whichever you like

Yeah lol. We went in pretty far. Sorry if I made everyone stop wanting to post.

I don't think you did, I enjoy you're posts, I just havevto give time for people to read, no turn order usely is hard to control.

Hey guys im sorry but I think im gonna drop out of this one, its good and all but I feel like Fang is lost in the mess plus im very confused on whats going on with him. And ive got WAY to many rps going right now. You can just ignore Fang's posts or kill him off whichever you like

Awh! If you must drop it I understand, and whats happening to fang is a attack happening at the port. Also, Thank informing me of your drop out.

I don't think you did, I enjoy you're posts, I just havevto give time for people to read, no turn order usely is hard to control.

Awh! If you must drop it I understand, and whats happening to fang is a attack happening at the port. Also, Thank informing me of your drop out.
Ya but I dont know whose attacking since it seemed like for awhile it was at a Earth nation port when it was suppose to be Fire nation blah confusing lol. I think I gotta just too much on my plate im sorry, I hope you guys have fun though =) good luck

• Thank You
Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.