War of the elements

Status
Not open for further replies.
cryaotic___snow_bender_by_gabbi-d6wu898.png

Name: Shen Zwei

Appearance: Shen Zwei stands at 5'11". He has brown hair that comes down the top of his mask. Upon his body is a blue jacket tied at the waist so that it will not impair his movement. He has two leather gloves with the words "Water" upon them in a foreign language lost long ago. He wears goatskin trousers and blue boots.

Bender type: Water

Blood type: O+

Birthday and birthplace: Example: Water Nation in the small village, isolated village of Jun'Ro, February 29.

Occupation: Assassin for the Water Nation's Secret Law Enforcement Unit.

Sexuality: Homosexual

Single/lovers/married: None at this time.

Relatives: Relatives are unknown​

I love him!! Your approved. POST anytime, but please do read my note towards the top.m, thank you.

Sexuality was supposed to be heterosexual haha my bad. And I will post later on tonight I think.

Reactions: 2 people
@Crystal That wasn't to you're character, You're character was talking to a water Bender named Nathan..

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Eeep Mo is scary *hides behind Rainbow*

• Love
Your character is! Lol she boiled someone alive!

And okay nighty night @Rainbowwave btw should I wait for you respond to Fang or keep going?

Reactions: 2 people
  • Love
Hello all! Good morning, so I am at the doctors and my cell service sucks here, Soooo I'll make the replays around 2 or 3.

Hello all! Good morning, so I am at the doctors and my cell service sucks here, Soooo I'll make the replays around 2 or 3.
Heya mornin Rainbow =) dokay, hope everythings okay

• Love
Hey!, Well so...I have Shingles, but with luck I'll be off work for Two days. :) So the roleplay will run smooth. I did say I'll post around now, but truthfully they won't be up till six, due to me having to drive and get my meds and shit, the roads are HORRIBLE today.

Hey!, Well so...I have Shingles, but with luck I'll be off work for Two days. :) So the roleplay will run smooth. I did say I'll post around now, but truthfully they won't be up till six, due to me having to drive and get my meds and shit, the roads are HORRIBLE today.
Aww that sucks =( im sorry, take your time I hope you feel better!

I should make a post soon... Or maybe I should just keep looking at the sky and make a post later.. XD

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.