War for Gods and Races

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sedianna felt the surge in magic around her. She looked over to watch the humanoid do something to her arm. She knew a lot about magic but the world was vast. She still had areas to visit and Ruins to explore before she reached old age nearly two thousand years down the road. She couldn't help but feel curious about it all. The magic coming off of it seemed priestly. The type of alignment she was unsure of. She couldn't tell but was beginning to hate her situation.

It was then that she realized she was being Melodramatic. She was still considered a teen by Drow standards even with being over a century old. She simply picked her bow back up and slung an arm up grabbing a hold of the side of the building. She pulled herself up and sat on the ledge. "Now... I should be safe.. If anyone tries to annoy me here I will kill them.." She mumbled to herself. She was now beginning to doubt the clarity of the spirit that led her here. Was it corrupted? Was it aging past its time.... Was it just crazy? Is it trying to get me kill? She continued to think on it. She blinked twice before laying back on the roof. Only her legs dangled over the edge giving the slightest sign she was up there.

(Note: I can only do Arloste's post at the moment i'l do whatever the hell is happening at the drake's empire in my next post or two once i get my shit together)

Adventurer

She definitely felt wandering around near a non-drake settlement was a bad idea which is why she's doing it, because well perhaps she's a tad bit too egotistical for her own good.
Remaining hidden was really difficult for Arloste as she had black and red colored scales not to mention a pair two large spikes near her shoulder blades and oh yea did i mention she looked like something that would murder everything that moves?.

It probably didn't help that she was crouched down her body almost grazing the ground in a attempt to make herself look submissive and not deadly but it may be viewed as stalking someone around her, not a good thing.

She noticed there were quite a lot people near the tavern for whatever reason she wanted to check out what it was but that would probably end in a fight and running away, not something she was in the mood for at the moment so she merely hid in a bush not too far from the tavern but not too close, though the bush didn't hide her very well.

Citadel of Agrabauto

The floating citadel of Agrabauto is high in the sky, and looks down upon all. The Mekanos-type race, the Lilithium, inhabit this metallic floating landmass.

The Lilithium queen Metal Alice sat at her throne. She lay her head on her hand, pondering. The petite Lilithium was unsure of what to do.

It may not seem like it, but something happened over night. A great massacre had slain quite a large amount of the Lilithium population, leaving bits and pieces of scrap metal and shattered Dual-cores all over the land. Any remaining Lilithium flew towards higher ground. The problem was the Ore Eater Wyverns lurking the lands, eating the rusty gore of dead Lilithium.

"My lady," a taller Lilithium who wore her wings in a cloak-like fashion approached Metal Alice, "is it likely that other races are waging war upon us?"

"Don't be stupid," Metal Alice mocks, "there's no way those surface-dwellers can reach us. It will take quite a while before our people regenerate, though. I believe I must meet someone."

With that, Metal Alice spreads her great wings and flies off.

~~~

Citadel of Cyberia

"By Kishin, what is the meaning of this?"

King Cobalt, the king of the Mekanos-type race, the Vehichrom, engaged in combat with an Ore Eater Wyvern that roamed the rusty corpse-ridden lands. His tough tusks managed to pierce through the draconic beast's neck as he beheaded it. He proceeded to spew his flames upon the beast, watching its flammable blood burn its whole body.

"My my Cobalt, I see that you're the same Mekanos," a familiar voice was heard.

"Metal Alice. It is rare that you arrive to Cyberia on your own accord. I presume that your problem is akin to mine?"

"A bizarre situation indeed. How is such a feat even possible?"

"That is what I wish to find out," Cobalt responds, "I suppose finding the root is more efficient than slaying any Wyverns that come by to feed on the corpses."

A few Thunderbirds flew down from the higher skies, engaging in combat with other Ore Eater Wyverns.

"That might be a sign of incoming rain," Metal Alice speaks, "let us begin our discussion soon."

~~~

Mekanosian Pantheon Realm

Kishin looked over its little creations. All tattered, all torn. Just like that.

"Well, I spent quite a long while on these guys, I definitely would hate it if they went extinct," it calmly spoke. "Maybe I'll tell them what I know, just to be safe. Survivial of the fittest, and I'll make them even more fit~"

Adventurer

The Battle Wizard had reasons to hold in. Tiger owed the inn owner, who had provided him with good rumors and stories only in exchange for the Nimbat's company. He hadn't found the rare plant, but Tiger wasn't about to use magic to destroy the inn for that. The urge to freeze the hotshot Magia to the floor wasn't far away from his mind though, but Lily's attempt at escape kept his hands occupied. "You are the familiar of High Battle Wizard Quark Tiger Krona, The Seeker of Eternal Magic. Act like it once in a while, will you?" Tiger demanded and gave Lily a scolding look. Lily knew better than to go against her Master when he was angry and finally calmed down. Once Tiger felt she wasn't fighting back, he weakened his grip on her and she crawled up his arm to sit on his shoulder. She crossed her small arms in anger and refused to look on him."I can never have any fun" she mumbled to herself, but Tiger ignored her.

The inn owner was not very happy. Most of his guest had been scared away by the two challengers, but he thanked the Gods that no damage had been done to his inn. "Here are the supplies. I had hoped for a better goodbye than this, Mister Tiger" The man put the paper wrapped food on the desk when Tiger got closer. "I apologize, today haven't been going too well for me" Tiger answered, accepting the food with a neutral face and stored them in his bag. 'Sometimes I really wish me back to the old halls of Rytlock Fortress' He thought as he moved away from the desk to leave the inn. But before he completely left, he cutted off the Magia with a sharp "I'm leaving" without looking back.

Tiger passed the man who had interrupted his fight, but he took no notice himself. There was obvious nothing of major interest in this small settlement, so he would move on to the larger city as planned. Once he had reported the attack by the border, he would move on to investigate the rumors of a relic down south. No thick headed Magia should be allowed to interfere his mission. He left the men inside behind, moved outside and took a look around. The outside scenario was almost as crazy as the one inside. Not only had the Elf relocated to the roof, but someone was trying to hide in the bushes meters away. Tiger escaped a deep sigh, told his companion he would look for a horse and walked off. Lily got off his shoulder and used her wings to fly up to the Elf. She landed next to her and after sitting down, studied her curiously. "Lily never got your name"

hmm what was up with the dark elf? Mirra looked after her as she left and then took the bread. The angry Escarian she could understand every time she saw one they seemed to be angry or annoyed at something. Oh well those dark ones where odd to but still fairly decent folks to be around. Her interested perked at what the magia said then and she turned her attention back to the most interesting find of the day.
"oh not just a Magia but also a blacksmith" Mirra took a small bite of the bread and released a delighted sound at the taste. "Are you any good with things like necklaces and braces?" She asked, carefully moving closer to inspect the flames as the third guy a paro? moved outside. Taking another bite of the bread she looked intently at the fascinating light. " Hey does your kind ever get stomach burn?" the girl then said and looked up at him with curious eyes.

Somewhere in the central continent.

The skies where grey and crows where getting at their business somewhere in the vicinity, and a lone old man was walking along the road, humming on some song that even your grandmother is too young to remember. The road was heading north and so was the man, the tales he could have told people, if he only could remember them, age will do that to a person.
The old man who had grown a bit tried from walking decided some bushes near the road seemed like a good place to rest, he sat down out of sight from the road, but where he still could still see what was going on.
After a while of tinkering with a cube of some sort, he thought he heard something, was that the sound of marching? The old man continued with his tinkering, but as the sound of marching grew louder he grew somewhat annoyed. Disturbing an old man's tinkering!? Who could be so rude? He muttered.

Not long after a company of soldiers marched by, not any kind of soldiers either, these where professional veterans of the trade. And of course the occasional recruit, but even they seemed battle scarred. No fun to be had with this lot, the old man thought to himself. But maybe they were headed somewhere fun. But what if they were heading somewhere fun? The old man with a lot of experience in life could tell that where ever they were on their way, fun could be had.

The old man waited until the groups after scouts had passed him with a margin before he followed. It took them 2 days to reach some sort of town. This made the old man think if it was even worth the trip, even with having put laxative in the soldiers food for fun. It had also made for a good break from the endless walking, and given him time to work on his latest invention. But now it seemed that the soldiers had reached their goal, some sort of tavern it seemed. Oh this better be worth it! The old man said, grinning like a mad man. And earning the well-deserved attention of a few by-passers.

"And he calls me cocky..." the exiled prince thought to himself, infuriated by the Escarian's lack of humility. The wizard exited the premises, not once looking back at the Magia that could have mercilessly smashed him into the walls of this lowly tavern. In spite of his lack of magical range, this lost champion had great confidence in his combat skills. Magic was not the foundation of victory, after all. He shook his head, reassured in the fact that the world would never change. Prejudice was stronger than any plague, no matter how deadly or contagious it was. Escarians will be Escarians. His glowing eyes shifted to the little girl, curious at his appearance. "Indeed. I have many necklaces and braces, even anklets and crowns. In fact, I have many accessories in stock - I'm more of a weapons expert, though. Come by my forge if you wish to see my wares, little lady." The iron giant stepped forth ahead of her, his steps a tintinnabulation to the wooden tavern. He was still in the inn, but spoke forth with his loud, bellowing voice: "As you can see child, yes. Yes we do get stomach burn. You are quite the laugh." He sounded extremely forced, but his heart did stir at her innocence. What was intriguing was the microscopic smirk etched upon his face due to slight joy at this child's lighthearted nature and her courage to approach a machine efficient at giving others naught but death. The glee upon his sour countenance was rarer that diamonds. He hoped she would follow and buy his wares, as money was of utmost importance in this day and age.

@ResolverOshawott

Gods

A blonde woman, clad in black armor and with stern face slowly walked along the Earth Dragon's southern border. She was following a small and hidden path between two mountains, far away from any surface civilization. However, she wasn't drawing as much attention as the huge red Dragon that climbed one of the giant hills in attempt to follow her. Ragnar was the size of a small mountain, and his red scales reflected the strong light coming down from the sun. This prideful beast only lowered it head when Endora looked it way as they moved ahead. Endora was looking for something. Relics. Items of magical power, or sometimes Godly. Items that might break her free from her prison. Vinter had indeed reported of many lost souls along the Escarian border, but she didn't care. All that mattered was the freedom of the Dragon All-God. Her freedom. She formed a hand into a fist, testing the strength. Her new race had amplified her powers a great deal, but not even that was enough to break the Old Gods seal. As they slowly reached the end of their search, dark energy began corrupting the land Endora sat her foot on. She could not feel any relics, and wasted effort made her angry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zarex emptied his tankard and looked over his shoulder at the quieting inn. He was almost disappointed by the lack of a fight during the meal. It would have been good entertainment!

He got up from his stool, and started walking towards the door, to find his next battle, when he couldn't help but to overhear someone mentioning that he was a smith. He turned and approached the rather bright smith.
"You smith. You can fix armor?" He asked, pointing to his dented shoulderplate and it's missing binding. "Have gold. Can pay." He added, patting one of the pouches on his belt, which jingled in responce.

The Plainsweepers, Elite joint company of the Sohlnert Alliance

Veteran soldier E'hmjóv, commanding officer of the Plainsweepers, was for the third time this day throwing a glance behind his company. To look at the wierd old man whom he was sure had been following them the past two days, and was still not sure whether to ignore, kill, or aknowledge said man. He could after all be someone sent by the supreme general himself to evaluate their mission, though if Jóv could be completely honest with himself, he would rather kill the annoying gramps where he stood.

"Captain! We hold both roads leading out of the town, and we are ready to take the tavern." a young dwarf soldier told him in an excited voice. Him and most of the company looking at Jóv awaiting his orders, humans, dwarfs, elfs, one and another beastman, all men and women worth their pay. Their weapons forged by master smiths and enchanted by their own mages, their armors enchanted likewise, there was not many whom had seen these soldiers in action and lived to tell about it. The veteran dismissed the old man from his thoughts and turned his attention in the direction he knew the tavern was, further into the little town. If they were lucky the criminals wouldn't manage to escape into the forest before they apprehended them, which was part of the reason he had waited just out of sight of the tavern for almost an hour now.

"Well, then. Let's sweep some wheat." his men chuckling at his joke. Before following him and the other mounted group-leaders, spreading out in a half-circle outside the tavern, "The Lofty Horse", Jóv jumped down and placed himself at the front of his men, taking in the situation. One dark-elf and an animal on the roof, a drake? sitting in the bushes of to one side, almost underneath the cover of the forest trees. Probably the mount of one of the guests inside the tavern, mindedly placed a ways off to not scare any horses tied in the stable on the other side of the tavern. That would prove to be a bad idea should said guest try to escape. Jóv took a deep breath.

"We are the Plainsweepers! We have come for the traitors and enemies of the Sohlnert Alliance! Come out without struggle or you will pay for your crimes and insurrections with your lives!" Jóv screamed with enough force to rob those close to him of their immediate hearing. His men unsheated their swords and made ready to slaughter any opposition, a line of crossbowmen aiming at the taverns front door and windows, a few aiming at the dark elf on the roof, battle mages mumbling their incantations to bear at any magical threats. Whatever these criminals had done, their freedom would end here.

Last edited:
Mithranuil's figure stood tall and mighty before the wooden tavern doors, hearing the sounds of both the frightened and the curious fill the open air. The drunkards and the sober patrons of the inn surrounded The Lofty Horse as its rumour mill; creating biased accounts and unfounded gossip that spread across the town like wildfire. These tattlers spoke endlessly until they waited in silence, which suggested that, as a matter of fact, there was no exciting fight amongst men that would make their days. He began to open the open the door with his Artifithrim hand, its sharp, knife-like claws peeking outside of the tavern as if a killer were to emerge forth from the inn. The doors began to creak as the Magia smith opened them, stopping when a draconic humanoid who had difficulty speaking the Central Tongue attempted to speak to Mithranuil. Fortunately for the reptilian adventurer, the local smith understood him perfectly. Mithranuil closed the doors again, pacing towards the Zar'Che and inspecting his armour. The Magia was born and raised in the cold underground, where most metals of the world originated. Thus, this exiled prince's eye for certain armour types and just how to repair them was like his second language. "Can I fix armour? You have no idea who you're talking to, do you stranger? Please, come with me and your armour will be stronger than ever before." He said, the sound of gold coins clinking against one another his motivation to do such a mundane task for an expert artificer and smith such as he. It was at this time that the silence drowned the rumours in its depth, but the reason why, was unknown. The Magia went ahead to open the doors but the outside were not riddled by gossipers but rather knightly soldiers. Mithranuil raised a brow in confusion, raising his human and his Artifithrim arm into the air, as the crossbows were aimed for his head.

Sedianna looked at the creature as it landed next to her. "I am Sedianna Baenre... Daughter of the head house of the dark city... I am royalty in Drow Society but... I do not want it." She said before people began to swarm around the front of the tavern. Her eyes snapped around registering all of the faces before the man began at a half scream. Her ears didn't screams but she listened closely to what he had to say. It was no mistaking who she was. A Drow on the surface was a rarity among rarity's. Drow society only being 20,000 thousand strong but renown for their martial and discipline were something to be feared.

Sedianna sighed and rose to her feet. "Enemies? Malcontents? Do you understand what you deal with? Do you know what stalks the forests of these worlds? Darkness that sweeps through. Surely you have heard of the Phantom of the Forest? The Lady of the Woods? Surely I am no secret to the military." She finished before jumping off the large roof like it was nothing. She walked over to a nearby tree and placed a hand on it. "I am a Druid... A Ranger and a Sorcerer... What are my crimes besides saving your mortals lives many times over through this last Century." She said feeling her hatred rising farther. "But.. I hate un-needed combat.. Ill go if you so wish." She finished.

Last edited:
"I know I talk to metal man, saying he smith." The Zar'Ce said with a slight grin. "But strong armor good! I come with metal man!" He followed the smith out the door, only to find the pleasant surprise of a small, well equipped army outside. Truly, he hadn't expected finding such a fine battle, full of worthy opponents, just waiting for him! He could feel his heart starting to pump, preparing his body for battle.
He pulled his twin axes from their places at his belt, holding them at his side, readying himself to attack. Just from the archers, he could tell that charging forwards would no be a good plan. Their flanks seemed to be rather dangerous as well, with mounted units surrounding them. It seemed this would be a fun challenge then!

"Cowards come in group! Fearing fair fight! Yet coward never win!" Zarex roared in challenge, knowing all to well that a battle like this tended to have a bad end for the smaller group... Yet he'd be damned if he died here, before managing to spill any blood from his enemies!

Mirra studied the lizard man silently. Had she seen him before? She absently put the bread into a pocked and followed the Magia outside where the Captains roaring voice made her dive in behind the big fellows. Taking a careful peek at the surrounding soldiers from her new found safe spot.
"oh no something bad must have happened for them to be this edgy" She said with a worried tone and glanced up at the Magia and the lizard man the two having opposite reactions to the situation. For now her place behind the Magia black smith seemed a good one.

The dark elf jumping down from the roof however was another thing. What an arrogant and rash personality or was it perhaps that time of the month?
What ever it was some of the soldiers really looked trigger happy when that woman moved. "Oh gods she will get her self killed" Mirra yelped

Tiger came riding out from the stable on a brown horse to be met by soldiers surrounding the building. He had heard the announcement alright, so of course he had come prepared. "Lily! What the hell did you do this time!?" Tiger shouted furiously, ignoring the crossbows that now quickly was turned around to point on his head. Poor Lily had been abandoned by her Elf friend, but Tiger's voice gave her a shock that brought her back to reality. Nimbats are a rarity, so it shouldn't be strange if plenty of the soldiers looked as the creature quickly got high into the air to stand above them and face her Master. "Lily didn't do anything!" The little creature said as high as it could muster. Tiger ignored her for now. Instead he sent the three people standing in front of the door, with hands in the air a look. Seeing the Magia in this state was well worth it. "Hey blacksmith! Why didn't you show me that kind of respect in the inn? I suggest you close your eyes in shame!" Tiger grinned, but crossed his fingers that the Magia could take a hint. The Escarian Battle Wizard now pointed up on Lily and shouted "Watch out!" which served to make even more enemies look up on Lily that in the same used a stun spell. Unlike some Mages are Familiars not bound, and can cast spells immediately. Tiger quickly had the horse turn around as the entire surrounding area was clad in a sharp blinding light. He turned the animal around once more, and quickly had it ride forward while the confusion lasted. It was finally time for Calibur's to prove what a Escarian Nobleman was capable of. From Tiger's left arm blue magic flowed into the long sword, making the sword light enough to be held with a single hand. But Tiger knew very well it would be suicide to stay and fight, especially with the stun's short temporary effect. Traveling around the world had given him more than a single trick though. As he forced the horse to jump over a couple soldiers to get on the other side, he threw a couple magic enhanced smoke bombs from his bag. First blinded and now coughing, the chaos should give the trio at the door time to escape.

Tiger moved the horse over to the guests, and looked down on the Magia, "If I were you I would jump up on the large creature hiding by the bushes" He made a quick motion to big figure that still hadn't moved. "I am going on ahead incase the road have been blocked". With that, Tiger quickly left the scene on the horse with Lily right behind him.

The Plainsweepers, Elite joint company of the Sohlnert Alliance

Jóv kept the whole situation in sight, it was something he had survived countless encounters because of. But not every encounter turned out as he'd like, not even with trained men and women.

The first one who moved was a Magia, walking out of the tavern and stopping cold when he saw the crossbows, then the Drow-elf on the roof got ideas, jumping down on the ground after spewing random nonsense about how they should fear her. Sadly the bowmen with him at the moment were the less experienced, so instead of making a stick-doll out of her once she touched the ground the arrows went harmlessly into the forest. And when the few bowmen had reloaded and were about to shoot her again, she was simply standing by a tree, saying she would go without a fight, so they didn't fill her with arrows as they should have done.

"Shoot her, now." Jóv said, hoping to correct the mistake, but a bloody lizard had followed the Magia out and screamed a challenge at them making all attention shift to him. They didn't even notice the girl hiding behind the Magia.
Half of the crossbows were instantly aimed at the lizard, and would have nailed him to the wall if an Escarian battle-mage hadn't appeared on a horse to their right, where crossbows of course were diverted for the newcomer. And because he was obviously a mage, the soldiers instantly got passive, awaiting a first move or a new order.

Jóv was assessing the new problem when the mage did what mages, wizards and sorcerers do best. Trick others. Calling attention to his little pet, who responded in a shrill voice made even some of their own mages lose focus, and that was precisely when the Escarian struck, a light spell covering the area for a second. Leaving more than half of the troops blinded, and Jóv could feel his hold on the situation crumble into dust. The most veteran soldiers with him were however unfazed, even when the mage jumped over the disoriented soldiers of which some had fired their crossbows, slamming into the tree by the elf, through the windows and unluckily not hitting anything. The smoke-bombs that then filled the area in front of the tavern becoming a perfect cover for Jóv and the better soldiers. They lunged ahead to close in on the criminals, the arrogance of the Escarian working in their favor.

"KILL THEM ALL!" Jóv was only feet away from the Escarians horse, and he saw one of his men jump at it in the same moment the horse started galloping away, keeping hold of the saddle with one hand. The Plainsweepers leader hadn't finished bellowing his order before he made a full right-swing with his sword at the lizard together with two others, another three going for the Magia, with just as many following behind them to overwhelm them further once they moved out in the open.
Most of their mages had shielded themselves against the Escarian, in some cases even covering nearby soldiers, and those having thought enough to close their eyes were already readying destructive spells as well as getting rid of the smoke. Most crossbowmen were already taking new aim, their arrows moments from flying. Then would follow the melee soldiers, seeking to help their leader. In minutes it would be over. And whoever fled by the road would be met with almost 50 men at both ends of the town, leaving 20 of the 200 men strong company in the forest waiting for any escaping guests. The situation had changed, but it was still in the soldiers favor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dohemd

He had not even finished eating before everything went to hell, soldiers appearing outside in search of enemies of their alliance. And of course it had to be one of the better companies, the former soldier had tracked for the Plainsweepers. Which meant that when the others went outside he instead ran to the back of the tavern, looking out a window on that side into the forest. He counted 10 men, and there were probably more. The others would have to survive on their own for a while, he would secure an escape.

When Tiger blinded most of those in front of the tavern, Dohemd was crashing through one of the back-windows, both swords ready by his sides when he hit the ground and charged for the men in the forest. He would have needed that blessing now.

Last edited:
It was then, at that very moment, that the Escarian cur had proven himself more noble than he initially appeared to be. His assistance was well worth it despite their rocky beginnings, using his loud and boisterous arrogance coupled with his expertise in the mystic arts as a diversion for the soldiers, whereas Mithranuil would employ his to attack vigorously. He and the Magia were more alike than both would care to admit. With the reptilian journeyman snarling before the silver-clad footmen. After the Escarian threw his smoke bombs at the battalion, a well-timed smirk etched itself upon the Mithranuil's weary face, for he was beginning to cry from the boredom and the dullness of the days of being a mere blacksmith to a little town. As the mystic fogs began to dissipate into the open air, figures aplenty began to make their way forward in advance. "Forgive me, Reptile - your armour would have to wait!" The energies from his burning stomach seeped forth into his fleshy veins and the lines engraved across his Artifithrim arm. The three iron-garbed men who lunged themselves forth was then met almost immediately with a stream of purple-pink lightning energy that chained itself towards one another, electrocuting them with the power inside of him at a distance, slowing them down via mystical electrocution. Hopefully, the magical damage coming form his centre, his in-born Arc'tecturian magic reduced their armour's levels of defence. They would surely burn slowly if they stayed in Mithranuil's line of fire.

While they ran towards him, Mithranuil unbuttoned the pouches of his utility belt, pulling out a single Magian explosive, which he threw with great force towards the crossbowmen and the battle-mages. These types of Magian explosives were not from his underground kingdom, rather they were Mithranuil's brainchildren. They were like eggs formed from the most fragile of metals. They can be held firmly and were resistant to falling short distances. However, they exploded on impact if they were thrown with enough force to crack their metallic outer shells. That was why Mithranuil kept them in an iron safe on the floor, to maximise safety. In any case, a metallic orb the size of a baseball came descending upon the group of soldiers. Whether it hits an unfortunate ranged unit or the floor on which they were upon, this steel egg would send its shrapnel flying in all directions, spraying flammable liquids and igniting them. By the time this was done and if the soldiers Mithranuil zapped were still upon him, he would quickly utilise the Artifithrim arm for a more conventional use; his five fingers like five powerful short swords which he would swing at the soldiers should they get near.

His gigantic, scaled comrade, he dared not to assist, for he knew a creature like that could verily much handle his own. In fact, if Mithranuil assisted the Zar'Che, he feared the reptilian warrior would devour him as well. As the battles amongst them grew ever more chaotic, the smile written on the Magia's lips curled more to the side as his inner insanity and madness began to boil. He allowed the Zar'Che to slash wildly before him, as Mithranuil had another plan of assistance. He stood beside the lizardkin, unholstering two more explosives and throwing them at the left and right sides of the group. He had hoped this would wipe many soldiers out in a short amount of time. The girl was behind him, and the smith made sure she would be safe. "Let us fight alongside each other, beast! This is a fine day for us both!" He laughed.

It would seem that none of the guests of the inn were planning to get caught alive this day, Zarex thought, as he shielded his eyes from the light. It would truly be a shame to leave without any kills though, he continued, as the smoke appeared, and a swordsman who seemed to be the same one who bellowed the orders earlier, just as the smith yelled something, and ran. He quickly raised both axes, catching the blade between them, and kicked out against it's wielder with a strong, clawed foot with a loud roar. He understood that he would have precious little time if he truly wanted to keep serving his patron, so he decided to only kill a few. He swung his axes at the closes man, getting one axe into his side, as the other cut deeply into his neck, just between his pauldrons and helmet. "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" With a powerful pull, he freed both his weapons, spun around, and swung both at another opponent's neck, severing his head. "SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!" He swung his axe overhead, embedding it in his head with a spurt of blood, before he ripped it free again. He noticed someone coming up behind him, and he was about to swing around to take a chop at him when he heard the smith's voice. The bloodlust was still loud in his head, and the smith was the closest victim, yet he knew that turning his back to the soldiers would mean his death, and so he kept swinging his axes at the armored foes!

Sedianna saw the arrows land near her and scowled before turning and making for the forest. She thought of turning the tree into an Ent but it would take to much time and sap her of her much needed energy. With her rounding the back of the Inn she saw the man who earlier did somthing with his arm break out of the back. She saw several men standing near the tree line and she immediately raised her bow up and notched in an arrow. She let the arrow fly and struck the man in the head causing it to fall backwards. She stopped in her tracks before letting out a ear piercing whistle. The noise of shuffling in the woods was heard as a few low growls were heard. She looked to Dohemnd as several wolves broke through the line and distracted the forces at the trees.

"Have at them!" She said as she slung her bow and pulled two curved short swords from their holsters on her side. She caught up to him and spun them around as the reached the place where the wolves were terrorizing the soldiers.

The girl gasped as an arrow passed by her head. Trying to make her self a smaller target behind the Magia chewing her lip Mirra's eyes darted back and fort for something, an opening or even a chance to do something. Though it didn't seem there was one until she noted her bag on the ground behind them and remembered. Turning around Mirra opened it and roamed around inside for a moment before lifting up a small bag. "Only a few should do i hope"

Turning back to the other two she took a deep breath. "You two step back!" Right after the girl stepped in between them and tossed the small seeds in her hand towards the ground in front of them.
The moment the seeds touched the earth, they sprouted and grew. The fast branches expanded and found openings in armour and clothes capturing the ones caught in it and pushing back the ones trying to get past. Reaching up leafs and flowers erupted along the branches the mysterious bushes going into full bloom obscuring the view for the archers.
With a flinch as a sword cut trough one of the bushes Mirra hid behind the Magia again. "I really want to get out of here now"

Status
Not open for further replies.