Walking alone (yaoi)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sup." Logan murmured standing by the gate. He'd been able to talk to his cousin without being caught, Liam shouldn't be too much trouble.
Logan leaned against the gate, again, sighing heavily. "Can you please tell Cassius to stop being an idiot and leave Charles alone?" He asked. Despite the completely peeved off expression his voice was laced with the tiniest bit of worry.

Liam thought about it.... Then let out a snicker."PFFFT..." He uttered."It's fine! He's fine! Trust me!" Liam said."Gosh, Cassius didn't Tell you? Eh, you'll find out when you're free." Assured Liam smiling.

"What didn't he tell me?" Logan asked suspiciously. He didn't have time for an answer before Charles appeared at his side, clinging to his arm as always when other men, even women, were around. "Logan! I missed you!" He kissed Logan's cheek before noticing Liam. Cassius's words still ringing in his ears. "Whose this?" He asked pouting at Liam. He was a really attractive blonde. Why was Logan talking to him.
"My friend." Logan shrugged it off turning back to Liam. "See ya." He actually meant that too. He was going to find out what Cassius hadn't told him.

Liam raised his eyebrow at Charles.mmentally, he decided to always pick up Cassius from here on as much as possible just to hang with Logan and drive Charles crazy. When Cassius arrived, the male wrapped his arm around his neck and gave him a head knuckle to Cassius dismay."Sup!" He grinned,

"Logan..." Charles piped up while they were in the car. Logan looked away from the window and down at the boy who had took it upon himself to snuggle into his side.
"What?" He asked monotone.
"You...Cassius said you had a lot of guys, a-and some girls around a lot when you two were together. You aren't cheating on me with that guy are you?" Logan had to surpress laughter. Was this guy serious?
"No." He answered plainly looking back out of the window.

"I would never let you live on the streets." Jack promised and made himself comfortable. "Honestly... Hey... You know... I could always loan you some money to take some classes here." Jack thought aloud. "It's just an idea. Think about it."

"I don't want to be depend..." Aryen mumbled but he thought about it. What if they break up again and he still owns Jack a lot of money? He couldn't really bare the idea. "just... I'll find some work, maybe something that pays better. I doubt I can live any cheaper then I do already so..." why was he telling Jack al this? Maybe because it was bothering him and aren't you supposed to tell your partner if something is bothering you? And they should get to know each other better too.

Charles nodded but kept his eyes on Logan. Why didn't he believe Logan. He should believe him, he should trust him but he didn't.
The two were driven to tier apartment on the outskirts of Gerard's property. Charles wanted privacy and Gerard wanted to keep an eye on them. Best of both worlds, who knew? Note the sarcasm.
That night Charles didn't allow Logan out of his sight. They even stayed in for dinner because Charles 'didn't feel well.' Actually he just didn't want Logan eyeing up anyone else. And he didn't want to chance seeing Cassius. Charles hated that guy. He was evil and manipulative but there was no proving it either!
It wasn't until Logan took a shower that he had any privacy. 'If you two are seriously getting me out of this, make it quick. I'm either going to kill him or kill myself.' Logan sent his text off to Cassius.

Cassius phone vibrated and made a noise as he laid in bed. It wasn't necessarily to early or late and he woke up immediately. He was a sensitive sleeper, and once he slept will be easily grumpy if awakened by even the slightest things -except his dogs in some cases-. Lately the house felt lonely in his opinion, minus the dogs. He was used to having Logan around all the time, and his 'annoying' behavior even if he just stayed with him for less then a week or two. The male let out an annoyed sigh and rolled to his stomach as his dogs proceeded to lay on his back.

It was Logan. He rolled his eyes."Yeah, yeah, whatever. Are you fucking serious? I was sleeping and you fucking woke me up! Stop it!" He texted in tired frustration, showing he was enjoying that sleep he had. Cassius then tossed the phone aside and vibrated it quietly.

Logan stepped out of the shower. He let it run to allow him more time to talk with Cassius. 'Yes I'm fucking serious. It's only eight o'clock wake the hell up and please....get me out of here before he makes me sleep with him. That's not even exaggerating.' Logan sighed softly. He hated this and sadly, other than Cassius and Liam he was stuck here. He just hoped they really could get him out.

"Logan? Can I come in?" Charles called from the other side of the door. Logan mentally cursed and hid his towel. He turned his phone on silent and stood back in the shower. "Uh yeah sure!"

"No. Not yet."
"I'm sleeping now."
"Distance yourself, he'll think you're cheating."
"Stop fucking texting me."

Cassius texted. He was frankly annoyed and rubbed his eyes rolling around in his bed. He rolled to his side cuddling with grizzly, the fluffy white dog happily and had one of his legs over his back as well.

'I really would if I could.' And that was true. Logan had no choice. He didn't listen to Charles, Charles went to Gerard and Jackson and Cassius were in danger.

Charles stepped into the bathroom shyly. "Logan, will you...I-I...tonight I wanna do it!" He called out. Logan grit his teeth. Right now wouldn't be good to throw up.
"Not tonight Charles." He said from the shower.
"Why not!"
"Because-"
"Because you still love Cassius! W-Well you're my boyfriend now and I want this. You're supposed to give me what I want." Charles cried out.

Jack sighed and looked over at Aryen. "I understand." He promised and kissed his cheek. "Just know that I have your back... I may have to win that trust back but I will always have your back." He murmured and stood up. He did not want to be too touchy with him if they were still trying to figure things out here. Jack really liked Aryen and from what he knew Aryen really liked him back. Maybe this thing could work out. He was optimistic and optimistic Jack was a happy Jack.

Reactions: k-michelle412
Liam stretched cattily on his bed with a smirk. Turin was sitting at the foot of the bed going through papers from his work. He really enjoyed Turin around and was on his phone. The blonde flipped to his back and placed the heel of his foot over turin's back, crossed and talked on the phone to his dad.

"Yeah, yeah I'm doing great dad!" He groaned."The tutor is fine, wanna know who it is!?" Gasped Liam with sparkling eyes as he perked his head up and looked at turin's back."The guy I fooled with.~" chuckled Liam with a conceited and triumphant smirk across his face."We did it too~" he adds as he listened to his father speaking.

Reactions: k-michelle412
Aryen smiled and looked up at Jack. "thanks" he said softly. He still felt upset about what happened at work, ha hadn't done anything that seriously wrong! "I doubt they can find anyone better anyways" he said out loud.

Turin raised his eyebrow and turned to his idiotic... Boyfriend? Who the fuck would tell his dad that?! "you're so weird" he whispered and then turned back to his papers. Big change that the guy was just messing with them

"You're damn right they can't find anyone better to do that job." Jack chuckled and stood up. He looked around the room and picked up a few pieces of trash that had collected while he was gone. Jack frowned after he threw them away and looked over at Aryen. "You told Logan about what you found and he hit me. I haven't spoken to him in weeks." He sighed and looked out the window. Jack was wishing for spring. He needed it. Winter was growing old and boring. A change of pace would be nice.

Aryen was shocked to hear that. "I never thought... I knew he would get mad at you, but" he stopped talking and looked to the wooden floor. He never wanted to split the two up. He had expected Logan to help his brother, but who was he to judge? He himself had ran away from Jackson too.

Jackson shrugged his shoulders and ran his hands through his hair a few times, tugging at the roots to calm himself down. "No.. he wouldn't help me." Jack replied under his breath and began pacing again. "I just... I worry about him when I don't hear from him for so long. Have you heard anything?" He needed to know something about his brother. Hell Logan could be dead and Jack would never know. It made him shiver and his lips pressed into a thin line.

Logan banged his forhead against the tiles of the shower. He groaned softly before poking his head out of the shower keeping his face plain.
"You aren't ready." He grumbled returning to the shower. Logan turned off the water as Charles pouted and he grabbed his towel.
"You and Cassius did it! I know you did! You're, You're lieing to me. You're cheating aren't you. That's why you won't have sex with me!" Charles cried out. Logan grit his teeth in anger. He tore back the shower curtain, towel around his waist, as he stormed over to Charles. He pinned the boy to the door, hands slamming against the wood. Logan glared down at Charles as he whimpered, tears forming.
"No you're not ready because you're a child. You cry when things don't go your way. You wouldn't be able to handle it. Do you really think I would risk my families lives on sex?" Logan was growling out his words. Charles sniffled trying to hold back his tears. "You aren't ready and believe or not, even though you black mailed me into this fucked up relationship, I'm not going to hurt you. You don't give you virginity to someone that doesn't love you." Charles shook, sniffling as tears ran down his cheeks. Logan sighed and stood up. Great he made the idiot cry.
"Shit. I'm sorry." He grumbled. He looked around awkwardly before pulling Charles under his arm and let the teen cry into his chest. Well that was awkward. Charles let Logan lead him to the bed and tuck him in, sort of.
Charles fell asleep after that while Logan went back to the bathroom to change. Great he made Gerard's son cry. He may as well just give his last rights.

Aryen stood up and stopped Jack from pacing with a gentle hand on his hip. "Stop it. I am sure he's fine..." Nope, he wasn't sure of that. "I will give him a call okay and see what he's been up too." Aryen smiled a small smile and held Jack's hand. "I will try to get him to talk to you. I think it will be alright." His voice was so collected and calm, it would make everybody believe him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.