Walking alone (yaoi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I do read quite a bit." Jackson admitted with a nod as they made there way towards the library which was a few blocks over. He frowned when he looked at his phone.... Logan. 'Getting closer, calm down.' He sent back and shoved the phone away along with his hands into his pockets. "Do you?"

"I try to" He smiled and looked at his feet. "Who are you texting if I may ask?" He had noticed the slight irritation that had been on Jackson his face when he had looked at the text. He knew it was nothing of his business, but still, he was curious

"Oh just my younger brother. he can be a real pain in the ass. He's waiting for me at the library... he doesn't even like libraries so I am curious as to why he chose to stay there." Jackson chuckled as they approached the street. "Speak of the devil..." He sighed and noticed Logan outside. "Oi! Why the long face?" He laughed and crossed the road when it was clear.

"I'm hungry and bored so I came to bug you and.....heyyyy.." Logan began but faded off into a hello seeing the blonde next to his brother. "Whose half pint over here?" Logan wasn't too tall himself but was taller than Aryen. Logan stood up with an amused smirk. "Caught you a cute one. You better watch him." Logan winked at his brother obviously teasing him.

Aryen followed cautiously. He didn't know if it would be good to meet someone who was a "pain in the ass" and the thought of having to talk with two people made him extremely nervous. As if one wasn't enough, God had to send another one. Aryen looked at the younger brother. Oh, great, he was handsome aswell. Fuck. He couldn't back off now could he? He started blushing furiously when the younger brother started talking to him. No, about him

"Logan this is my new friend Aryen, Aryen this is my brother Logan." Jackson blushed and introduced the two boys. He looked at Logan and then to the library. "Did you get kicked out?"

Aryen waved kind of awkwardly to Logan, having no idea what to say. He then looked at the library. it's probably warm in there, what are they waiting for? Then he heard what Jackson said. Kicked out? How do you even get kicked out of library?

Logan looked Aryen up and down. He was just speaking to tease his brother but when he actually looked at Aryen he found him pretty attractive. Logan winked at the boy as a smirk found it's way on to his face.
"I could have been..." Logan shrugged turning his attention to Jackson. "Librarians don't really like the middle finger. Who knew." Logan shrugged apathetically.

Aryen blushed even redder when the boy winked. he then heard what he said. "Wow, that's pretty rude" He whispered and after he said that he prayed that Logan hadn't heard it. He didn't want to get on anyone's bad side. But still... That's not how to act in a library. "Can we go inside?" Aryen asked the older brother, still talking rather soft thanks to his shyness towards Logan

Logan glanced at the blonde with a raised brow. He had heard what he said but didn't mention it. "So, can I get money? I'm hungry and mom and dad are on one of their "trips" and won't back for a while." Logan looked at Jackson expectantly. He was never one for patience or manners. It just took to much effort to filter and if someone didn't like it there were six billion other ones.

Jackson handed Logan a $10 bill. "Go eat." He sighed and shook his head. "Yeah let's head in, I'm frozen," He approached the doors and held one open for Aryen, following him inside soon after.

Aryen felt like he didn't belong in this conversation so he decided to just stay quiet and look at the still falling down snowflakes. When Jackson had opened the doors for him, he went in gratefully. He loved how warm it was and smiled as he took his scarf off. His hair was even frozen, staying put in it's position. Something that was rather rare

"See ya around." Logan flashed Aryen a smile before heading off down the street. His hands were stuffed into his pocket as Logan visibly frowned at the ten dollar bill. That wouldn't be enough and he wasn't talking about food.
Logan was cut from his thoughts by a large hand wrapping around his arm and tugging him into an alley way. The next thing he saw was a fist before it connected with his face making him stumble back.
"You owe us some money kid."
Logan held up his hands with a laugh. "Woah now, no need for sugar hostility boys." Another fist swung out but Logan stopped this one and kicked his attacker in the stomach. His threw him into the other making them stumble and fall into the wall. They staggered back up but the teen was ready. They swung wildly as Logan ducked sweeping their legs. The two men clattered to the ground but this time they didn't rise.
"Thank you gentlemen." Logan hummed as he relieved them of their wallets. He gave the unconscious pair a salute and made his way to a small cafe down the block from the library.

"Is your brother always like that?" Aryen asked Jackson quietly. Something had seem off about the boy, but Aryen couldn't get what it was. He looked around the library, god, this was practically heaven to him

"Sadly, yes." Jackson nodded and took off his gloves, shoving them into the pockets of his jacket. He took off his backpack and pulled out three books, shoving them into the book return slot. "We aren't exactly sure how it happened but he turned out that way." Jackson shrugged, he was used to his brothers antics.

Reactions: k-michelle412
Aryen nodded aswell, understanding. "Maybe something happened.." Aryen said more to himself then to Jackson. He then checked the books he had read. "Oh, I read this one aswell" The Logan thing was totally off his mind, focusing on the book "It was kind of sad.. made me cry" He had said that before he had even realized saying it out loud.

Jackson nodded. "I felt like crying but I couldn't muster any tears... I haven't cried in what seems like years..." This fact made his brows knit together as he thought of it. That was right. The last time was at his grandmothers funeral. He shook it off. "Well, all in all i enjoyed it."

Logan sat in the small cafe sipping on a passion fruit tea. His friend Jack had recommended it. Wasn't too bad actually.
"Logan, Logan, Logan..." A robust man sighed as he placed himself in the seat across from the dark haired boy.
"Marky, Marky, Marky..." Logan murmured with a wry smile. "And to what do I owe this pleasure?" Logan rolled his eyes looked over at the man he had just not only pissed off by kicking two of his cronies off but owed a lot of money to.
"You owe me a lot of money you know that right?" Logan frowned as his grip on his cup tightened.
"My parents owe you money. I don't owe you shit."
"Is that so? What about those nights you had no where to go, nothing to eat? Did you forget them so easily my boy?" Logan's glare only intensified. "You owe me your life. So either give me my money now, or get to work." Logan clenched his jaw to keep from saying something he'd regret. "Good choice." Mark slid over a brown paper bag and stood. "I'll be picking up my cut tomorrow. Good luck with sales." Mark snickered as he left a very angry Logan alone.
"Fucking dick." Logan snatched the bag off the table and tossed his drink before heading off.

Aryen smiled, happy that he found something he could share with Jackson. "If you want I can show you some books that you might enjoy reading?" He then turned nervous again. What if he hated the books that he would show Jackson? Would that matter? He didn't really know

"I am always looking for suggestions on what to read, please, be my guest." Jackson nodded and smiled at Aryen.

Status
Not open for further replies.