Walking Alone (Yaoi) OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Kain doesn't look like he could have an 19 year old kid

I found this... Liam as a maid.
[spoili]
Kise.Ryouta.full.1169068.jpg
[/spoili]

I can imagine this ^. Kain or his sons forcing him into a maid outfit and taking pictures attempting to tempt and tease their dad with Liam by just sending teasing pictures LOOOL.
Liam: Shit! Stop that!
Charlie:*Wrecks room and points* Go clean and pick those up Liam! Seriously!
Liam:.....*cleans up*
Charlie:*takes Booty picture of liam**sends to dad*

LMAO

You k
I found this... Liam as a maid.
[spoili]
Kise.Ryouta.full.1169068.jpg
[/spoili]

I can imagine this ^. Kain or his sons forcing him into a maid outfit and taking pictures attempting to tempt and tease their dad with Liam by just sending teasing pictures LOOOL.
Liam: Shit! Stop that!
Charlie:*Wrecks room and points* Go clean and pick those up Liam! Seriously!
Liam:.....*cleans up*
Charlie:*takes Booty picture of liam**sends to dad*

LMAO
U know they too well

Here's cross dressing Liam 8D <3
[spoili]
render_kise_ryota_by_mjssvanny-d6dokga.png
[/spoili]
[spoili]
Fem!Kise2.jpeg
[/spoili]
[spoili]
Kise.Ryouta.full.1196623.jpg
[/spoili]

@Xiukmeo The Twilight IM SO CURIOUS YOU MUST TELL ME ARE YOU A GUY OR GIRL?! LOLOL.
Your picture/avatar just really confuses me ;u;

Last edited by a moderator:
What is going to be the plot? Is it still helping Logan?

My brain hurts guys. I've been on a plane for two hours and this is what I come back to lmao. And uh, it doesn't have to be I guess? I was gonna make the gang leaders son like obsessed with him and blackmail him into leaving Cassius. (Plot twist. Gang leaders son goes to school with Cassius) buuuuuut we can change the plot if you want?

Reactions: 2 people
My brain hurts guys. I've been on a plane for two hours and this is what I come back to lmao. And uh, it doesn't have to be I guess? I was gonna make the gang leaders son like obsessed with him and blackmail him into leaving Cassius. (Plot twist. Gang leaders son goes to school with Cassius) buuuuuut we can change the plot if you want?
Or maybe he likes Cassius too and finds out him and Logan are together. Then as payment black mails Logan to leave Cassius so he can have him LOL.

And Cassius convinces the son and changes his way towards Logan or something. Idk. Just another idea based on yours.

Or maybe he likes Cassius too and finds out him and Logan are together. Then as payment black mails Logan to leave Cassius so he can have him LOL.

And Cassius convinces the son and changes his way towards Logan or something. Idk. Just another idea based on yours.

So like, Logan's debt is paid in full if he gets will the leaders son? If that happens he's not going to be able to tell Cassius. He'll have to figure it out on his own and the son is totally gonna shove Logan and his "relationship" in Cas's face

So like, Logan's debt is paid in full if he gets will the leaders son? If that happens he's not going to be able to tell Cassius. He'll have to figure it out on his own and the son is totally gonna shove Logan and his "relationship" in Cas's face
Oh I was thinking opposite. like if the son gets Cassius lol. Like the son tells Cassius there's one way to leave Logan alone which is if Cassius hooks up with him.
So Cassius breaks it to Logan that hes gonna 'break up' with him but doesn't tell him why.
And then Cassius is with the son lmao. And makes the son nicer and whatnot after a while and leve Logan alone.

Then Logan goes after Cassius when he finds out and the son breaks everything off ( problems with Logan, being with Cassius). And yeah

Ehhhhhhhh...nah

God I love traps and I'm a dude. What's going 2 be our plot? @Noceur should they four meet? *shurgs* I mean Kain is loaded Charlie could pay off any debts Cas-san has.

@Xiukmeo The Twilight
It's Logan's parents debt. His parent owe a gang/mafia boss a shit ton of money for their house and drugs. Logan has been paying it off by selling for the gang. Which is why he dropped out of school. I was gonna have the boss's son infatuated with Logan and blackmail him into leaving Cassius and also as a way of paying off the remainder of his debt.

I see and ok sure... Don't leave Cassius hanging for long XD

maybe @k-michelle412 Logan and Liam are close friends too? Like they know a lot about each other.

And so they (Liam and Charlie) meet up with Jackson and Logan? To hangout XD

And @Xiukmeo The Twilight pfft. Liam is a model so he gets paid well, but it would be funny if Charlie decides to pay for everything, forcing Liam to be a 'stay home 'wife'' LMAO XD
Liam:*about to pay for name brand clothes*
Charlie: I GOT THIS. FUCK OFF.
Liam:*about to pay anyways*
Charlie:*Death stare*
Liam:*saves money for the thousandth time*fine geez.....
Charlie: you owe me sex,
Liam: I FUCKING KNEW IT YOU ALWAYS DO THAT NO... MY FIRST TIME IS RESERVED
Charlie: FOR WHO D8<
Liam: KAIN. DUH FAGGOT
Charlie: oh yeah....
---

I can imagine Kain and Liam always fucking around and Kain rubbing it offand bragging about it to his son to make him mad like XD "LOL we had sex. Jealous?" XD and purposely banning Charlie from touching Liam in flirty ways for one week

I see and ok sure... Don't leave Cassius hanging for long XD

maybe @k-michelle412 Logan and Liam are close friends too? Like they know a lot about each other.

And so they (Liam and Charlie) meet up with Jackson and Logan? To hangout XD

And @Xiukmeo The Twilight pfft. Liam is a model so he gets paid well, but it would be funny if Charlie decides to pay for everything, forcing Liam to be a 'stay home 'wife'' LMAO XD
Liam:*about to pay for name brand clothes*
Charlie: I GOT THIS. FUCK OFF.
Liam:*about to pay anyways*
Charlie:*Death stare*
Liam:*saves money for the thousandth time*fine geez.....
Charlie: you owe me sex,
Liam: I FUCKING KNEW IT YOU ALWAYS DO THAT NO... MY FIRST TIME IS RESERVED
Charlie: FOR WHO D8<
Liam: KAIN. DUH FAGGOT
Charlie: oh yeah....
---

I can imagine Kain and Liam always fucking around and Kain rubbing it offand bragging about it to his son to make him mad like XD "LOL we had sex. Jealous?" XD and purposely banning Charlie from touching Liam in flirty ways for one week
Yeah Liam can know Logan. That way Liam and kain are pulled in the main plot.

Disclaimer the lyrics belong to TBDM. and in other news its raining.

*goes to sleep* *whole.plot ready* this is why I love you guys :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person