Walking Alone (Yaoi) OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
BUT ARYEN HAS TO BE IN IT TOOOOO

The person who plays Jackson is going on a trip tho so idk if He/she/whatever they are comfortable with is gonna reply

If not I'll just come up with something that makes it impossible for Jackson to go to Susie's and then Aryen goes instead (being the worried mommy he is) and he's probably gonna stalk Logan to check if he doesn't do stupid things

BUT ARYEN HAS TO BE IN IT TOOOOO

The person who plays Jackson is going on a trip tho so idk if He/she/whatever they are comfortable with is gonna reply

If not I'll just come up with something that makes it impossible for Jackson to go to Susie's and then Aryen goes instead (being the worried mommy he is) and he's probably gonna stalk Logan to check if he doesn't do stupid things
Okie dokie. Aryen can know about it but Logan makes him promise not to tell???

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah I am leaving today for a vacation until next saturday. So Jackson can go into like a coma or something.... whatever works. :)

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah I am leaving today for a vacation until next saturday. So Jackson can go into like a coma or something.... whatever works. :)
Lol yeah casual coma for Jackson :p

Yeah not feeling too creative this morning so coma it is. Unless of course someone else comes up with a better idea then by all means go for it.

Yeah not feeling too creative this morning so coma it is. Unless of course someone else comes up with a better idea then by all means go for it.
Lol uh isn't he sort of a business guy? Maybe he gets called off on a trip for wrk? Idk...

I think emergency work trip works better then coma because then you don't have the aryen and Logan weeping on his side thing

Reactions: k-michelle412
I think emergency work trip works better then coma because then you don't have the aryen and Logan weeping on his side thing
#LoganDoesntCry
(In public)

Too much beer.

Tilt: IDk if he drinks but either way just like you dude, fuvking lightweight.

I'm at dance camp till Monday. I usually don't finish till 12 so don't leave me too far behind. Thanks.

Since blue is gone for a while wanna just have Aryen meet Logan at the place and explain Jackson so we can move on in the rp???? @Ethan Smith

I really hope Jackson is around 26 cus then my post will makes sense buuuut if he's not....woops.

I didn't even read that 0.o we have a connection man, seriously

Reactions: k-michelle412
I get to go home today guys!!! *happy dancing*

( @Ethan Smith sorry for making a horrible post, I was playing by ear <u<;. I noticed your dislike thats why XD I won't ship Liam and kain then in rp)

(did I dislike stuff?! Oh fuck sorry I don't think I meant to... *goes to look right now*)

(no man your post is fine! My thumb got lost I guess. I did dislike Kain and Liam maybe a bit because I like serious roleplays... But that is just my opinion)