Walking Alone (Yaoi) OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
YOU THERE MALE! WE JUST BECAME BEST FRIENDS SKYPE ME IF YOU HAVE IT SAME USERNAME P.S. CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOOOL.
EHM UHM. WOW DIS IS AWKWARD. I HAVE KIK..... AND IM A SHE.... AND LIAM IS STUCK BETWEEN THE WINDOW KAIN, BETTER HELP HIM or take advantage and use him to give you a BJ idk yo

Btw @Noceur Logan is gonna treat it like a one night stand BUT HE DOESNT WANT IT TO BE he doesn't know how to act when it's not.

Logan is that tough guy who is just socially awkward when he tries to be nice/likes someone. Woo stereotypes.

Reactions: 2 people
Btw @Noceur Logan is gonna treat it like a one night stand BUT HE DOESNT WANT IT TO BE he doesn't know how to act when it's not.

Logan is that tough guy who is just socially awkward when he tries to be nice/likes someone. Woo stereotypes.
LOLOL. Of course he's not gonna want it to be a one night stand XD
ok I'll remember this

I could have been an ass and been like peace out homie, you give great head and bounced buuuuut I like you so Logan stays xD

LMAO YOU LIKE ME REALLY? I feel special but why 8D
And do you really do that? XD

Yeah you're posts are awesome and ur pretty cool. Aaaaand sometimes? Not really. Unless my rp partner pisses me off then I'll be a bitch and do shit like that.

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
I was actually going to have Logan wake up first and leave cus he doesn't know how to handle the whole I just fucked a dude and liked it thing but you beat me to it xD

It's fine really. Logan is forever an asshole and I'm sorry but it's just too funny and I don't get to be my sarcastic asshole self in rps a lot and holy fuck this is refreshing

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
This guys in front of me at Wendy's has some serious back hair and I'm throwing up. Ew.

EHM UHM. WOW DIS IS AWKWARD. I HAVE KIK..... AND IM A SHE.... AND LIAM IS STUCK BETWEEN THE WINDOW KAIN, BETTER HELP HIM or take advantage and use him to give you a BJ idk yo

What's a kik?

Kain: *does Az's joke* Jizz, its everywhere!

Liam: Oh what the fuck

Exactly what Liam would say too lmao
And it's this messaging/texting app XD

Add meeeeeeeee

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I don't use fb. I use insta