And Logan/Cassius might be cute, ARYEN/JACKSON ARE CUTE TOOOOOO

I found some Aryen
thumb.png
xmiqs7.jpg

56ca42fd194e6c8638cc71f55470a14b_480.jpg

• Love
Reactions: k-michelle412
tumblr_mp4cmzhtFD1ssbq4vo1_500.jpg
He stole Jackson's glasses :3 (I really need to stop now ugh)

Reactions: 2 people
@Ethan Smith you know what's funny, I found pictures of Liam wearing glasses then was like,"does kain wear glasses?" But got lazy to look and thought the same thing like,"Oh look Liam fucking around with Kains glasses."
[spoili]
tumblr_static_d73trdl1uzccoss8k8okg04og.jpg
[/spoili]
I just imagined Liam messing around with Kains glasses case and trying them on like a dork he is as well as imitating what kain is like to him if kain were to just leave him alone for a few seconds XD since a hes so curious and tends to mess around to much.

@Xiukmeo The Twilight
PFFFFT---
Liam:*With Kane's glasses on**mocking voice and gesture at mirror*HAH---Im kain! I'm a troll! I think Liam's cute! Im cool! I smoke! im good in bed! BLEH BLEH BLEH--PBBBT.
Kane:*Throws remote control then hugs from behind*
Liam: YOU FUCKING FAG--MY NOSE YOU DICKBUTT,*SENPAI NOTICEDDD ME, Hnng, feels everywhere 8D AJKLFDR*
[spoili]
1353494181_kise.ryouta.600.1341602.jpg
[/spoili]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I had more something like
Jack:* in the bedroom* where my glasses?!
Aryen: *Wearing glasses in the livingroom* uuuuuhm, dunno
*Jackson walks in* why are you wearing my glasses?
Aryen: WHA?! No I'm not!
Jack: I got bad eyesight, I'm not blind
*Aryen blushes like an idiot*

Reactions: k-michelle412
@Ethan Smith you know what's funny, I found pictures of Liam wearing glasses then was like,"does kain wear glasses?" But got lazy to look and thought the same thing like,"Oh look Liam fucking around with Kains glasses."
[spoili]
tumblr_static_d73trdl1uzccoss8k8okg04og.jpg
[/spoili]
I just imagined Liam messing around with Kains glasses case and trying them on like a dork he is as well as imitating what kain is like to him if kain were to just leave him alone for a few seconds XD since a hes so curious and tends to mess around to much.

@Xiukmeo The Twilight
PFFFFT---
Liam:*With Kane's glasses on**mocking voice and gesture at mirror*HAH---Im kain! I'm a troll! I think Liam's cute! Im cool! I smoke! im good in bed! BLEH BLEH BLEH--PBBBT.
Kane:*Throws remote control then hugs from behind*
Liam: YOU FUCKING FAG--MY NOSE YOU DICKBUTT,*SENPAI NOTICEDDD ME, Hnng, feels everywhere 8D AJKLFDR*
[spoili]
1353494181_kise.ryouta.600.1341602.jpg
[/spoili]

Kain: *applauding * I do wear glasses. And shades at night too, XD even during the day.

XD dambit you got his name wrong again its kain, honor the Bro Code and call him by his last name.

I really want to start calling people Senpai in rp's, or San or something. And that they call me Chan because most of the time my character is younger (most of the time, I also do older dominant guys, just so you know)

Tlol Bruises And Bitemarks.

Tiuke: Two single hearts on fire

Currently on the wire.

Dr. Xiu: as inhabitants fade

Dr. Tiu: a focused moment made.

*evilly * Liam, your in a place for fear.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Exactly why I said that in my rp post <3 8D
YOU THERE MALE! WE JUST BECAME BEST FRIENDS SKYPE ME IF YOU HAVE IT SAME USERNAME P.S. CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOOOL.