Walkers OOC & Plot Discussion

It's alright, nobody here is in a hurry, I don't think.

How does the age work for walkers? Do I need to make myself older considering I am a first gen?

Also I don't have any other pictures so I hope a painting is ok.

HoldMe, I think age is up to you, we all came from different dimensions anyway, right? This means different time frames in different histories in different worlds.

Rinne for one, is generally old from her dimension of an extremely slow aging species. But with the physical appearance of a youngish human woman.

Thomas, aside from the ability to change her appearance, she can duplicate a person entirely by following their appearance. When she adapts another person's appearance, she can gain access to that person's thoughts, abilities. skills and personality. However, she can't mask her own scent nor "presence" like an aura of sorts. Her life energy. And she can't really do that if the person is far more powerful than she is, her body can't take it. And she has to have eye contact with this person while she copies them otherwise she'll only get their physical appearance and nothing else. Yeah. Uh. Uselessly useful, huh?

That aside, I think First Gen should have the ability to open and close portals and the ability to connect with the Sister (there should be a name for her but the Sister would do as of now) in spirit, meaning, when they enter a Plane, the Sister lets them know what that Plane is like in glimpses. So, FirstGens who Walk into a certain plane for the first time will know what species live there, what kind of life the species live, ect. but nothing too specific. FirstGens just seem to know that much, but most is from their experience.

@HoldMeCloser- Concerning age, Lor is right. Due to the multiverse and the infinite possibilities, K could be aged anywhere fro 3 months to over 4,000 years. I would suggest him being decently old enough, though. As for appearance, yeah, that's fine. Just so long as it's good.

@Lorchenne- Yeah, that's fine. That is also fine. Each generation would have to help teach the next, so it would make sense that first gens would have that ability.

As for the Sister, I was thinking Gaina Wistfell. Drall and Gaina were the first two walkers to have ever existed, created along with the multiverse by an unknown force.

Does that work?

Ok I got my charrie up, I hope that painting is ok, if it isn't let me know I will try to find another picture.

Hmm, perhaps Gaina is some king of mother goddess to the Walkers so she is referred to as the Sister, and she still exists as the soul of Midpoint, Mother of Walkers? Or is that too religion based?

No, that's fine. Actually, that's a pretty good idea, as one of the first two walkers to have ever existed it would make sense that she and her brother basically be divine entities. Or, at least be powerful enough to be viewed as such.

Now that I think about it, I think I may create a blog entry that entails the entire Walkers multiverse lore t some point.

If you need help for ideas, or to bounce off for the blog then I will happily help, I really like the concept of the multiverse.

Cool, thanks.

This seems to be ready for the playing already. Sorry if I hadn't contributed much recently.

No, you're fine. All we need now is your CS sheet and we can actually start.

I added more terms. Sorry. I couldn't help it.