Walkers OOC & Plot Discussion

Have we still got our charries in the original OOC ? FML if I dont :')

I'll prolly even change rinne's name, if you don't mind?

[MENTION=5170]HoldMeCloser[/MENTION] -Our whats?

[MENTION=4780]Lorchenne[/MENTION] -sure, just make sure it's justified in the new thread.

Oh, yeas, of course. I was intending that we would be using the same characters, just make CSs for them in the new thread.

And this is the original OOC, you're thinking of the IC.

The name Rinne Tanger just doesn't suit her, I'll be pulling from my rp archives and calling her Chrysea.

Sorry, yeah the IC is that still anywhere? Or do I need to make a bio again ?

Yeah, that's fine, Lor. Just make sure that you put that she was Rinne somewhere so the new joners don't get confused.

*facepalms at HoldMeCloser* The IC is the In Character thread. IT's where you've been posting all along, besides here. Either you are thinking of a different thread, or you posted a bio in the wrong place. Bios are not needed for a Jump In roleplay. You just, well... jump in and start roleplaying.

But the new thread will be in the Sci-Fi signups, you will need to make a CS, or Character Sheet, for your character, a skeleton of which I will provide when I make the new OOC.

Capiche?

*Laughs* Woops ! I always wondered what that meant :') Capiche.

Capiche, boss. I did mention Chrysea [pronounced cree-seya] has a lot of forms and names, anyway. Rinne could have been the current name and face she's using, but Crysea is her real self that fellow first gen K would know.

K should have a real name.

Here's a list:

IC- In Character

OOC- Out Of Character

CS- Character Sheet

CS Skeleton- the basic structure for a CS the GM usually provides. You fill in the details.

GM- Game Master

[MENTION=4780]Lorchenne[/MENTION] -Yes, you did mention that, and that's perfectly fine, just add something like (Formerly Rinne Tnager) off to the side of the name on the CS or something.

And K should have a real name, with 'K' being the nickname everyone calls him by or something.

Henry was as old as a walker could be, part of what's referred to as a first generation. Just ask Rinne, she will know what you mean... He looked about 25, Standing at about 6ft, Brown hair medium length, piercing yellow colored eyes. Dressed in a Taylor made suit, black ball-room shoes, the top button of the shirt underneath was undone, and his tie fit snug against it. He was a slim figure with a smart yet somewhat casual appearance.

Goes under the persona of 'K' a nickname that stuck with those who know of him, never really knew why.....

Can create and manipulate fire, handy for lighting cigarettes from his excessive smoking habit.

I will use this info and more if needed to fit into the template, OK ?

Name: Rinne Tanger [Chrysea]

Something like that instead. I think K and Chrysea would call each other by real names. And does Bennett know that Chrysea was his Walker mentor? Different name and form.

Alright. Here's an example of a CS:
Name:​
Nickname:​
Appearance:​
Time in Service:​
Martial training:​
History:​
Personality:​
CS requirements vary from thread to thread. That particular one is for my RP thread "Идеальная тишина (Perfect Silence)", a military-esque RP.​
Anyway, use that info you just gave to fill out the CS sheet I make for the new thread.​
Lor, that'll work. And probably not, seeing as how she changes faces and names so many times. If he caught the name she used while mentoring him, then maybe, but just off of her current form and name, then no. She's still the multi-faced witch walker the rumors of Midpoint claim, to him.​

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
For now it will be named 'Walkers: The Fall of Midpoint' but if you have any better ideas I'd be happy to change it.

Reactions: Banana-senpai
Thomas, I might need approval first because I'm planning to dump a bunch of uselessly useful abilities on Chrysea. :U

I'll have her reveal who she was with maybe a small catchphrase that only the two of them knew. And a wink. And she did mention that her task as First Gen was to be a Mentor. I should probably add that to the list of terms.

Alright, gimme what you got.