Ӝ ϴ♄ Waiter, Another Ħumaη Please! Ӝ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siren/Succubus:
Name: Jay Karmil
Appearance: darkdarkangel.jpg
Personality: Playful, trapped, hot-headed, and absent-minded.
'Hunting' style: Fast and furious. Mercy is a 3% chance with her. She will see her prey, and, bam! That's it for you.
Guest/Worker: Guest
How you intend to use your humans: As entertainment, any kind. She rarely ever kills, but, if you tick her off just that much.........
Relationships: TBA
Bio: She'll only tell the fact that she wasn't always such closed, until the day. That's all she says, the day.
Other: Fave hotel room is the hunting areas.

Human:
Name: Katherine Ilio
Civilian/Hunter: Civilian
Appearance: human.jpg
Personality: Scared, timid, cautious, hot-headed, and a fighter.
Relationships: TBA
History: Katherine was born in the heart of Nebraska, into the Jatsmith family. But, like all dark people, she ran away because they abused her. She ran to Lincoln, where she was taken in by the Ilio family. In pursuit of her younger brother, Kasey, she ran away again, for she knew he was the only sane one in the house. On her way, she vanished, and is thought of as dead in her friend's and families' minds. But, in their hearts, they believe she is still alive.
Other: Fave room is indoor pool. She also is a closed book, only telling a bit about herself. The things that make her sound tough.

I added a vampire to help even out everything.

@Madeline Accepted!

OK I think we're good to start this soon. I'll annoy Endellion more to make her characters but we should be able to get this started tonight or tomorrow.

YEAH! I can't wait to start... BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY! *facepalm*

Since my character works at the hotel does that mean that they work for someone in particular or no????

Since my character works at the hotel does that mean that they work for someone in particular or no????

He will probably be working for the Manager at first then for another supernatural upon request.

Human:
Name: Marcus Mathews
Civilian/Hunter: Hunter
Appearance:
7PSIEoy.jpg

Personality: Marcus isn't much of a talker, but he will when he needs to. He is an exceptionally resilient man for his age, showing a great deal of fortitude and will.
Relationships: He doesn't know anyone, well not anymore at least
History: Marcus grew up living a militaristic lifestyle, his mother and father both serving in the armed forces. Like his parents he grew up to serve in the military, he was only exposed to the dark secrets of the world by accident.
Other: Not sure what to put here but if I had to, I'd say no more...or not anymore? I don't know anymore...

Last edited:
Accepted Stryder, even though Endellion already added you and technically made you already accepted.

Name:
Echo Giles
Don’t ask, my parents were drunk at the time

Civilian/Hunter:
Civilian

Appearance:
Dirty-Blonde-Hair-Color-Pictures-3.jpg

Personality:
Stubborn and a fighter, Echo doesn’t take well to being told what she can and can’t do. She knows her own mind and has a fiery temper to boot.

Relationships:
-

History:
With a rocky upbringing and a lot of involvement in gang warfare, Echo isn’t exactly what you would call a model citizen. Her mother; was dead. Her father; was an alcoholic and a druggie with strong view and seemingly allergic to work. Her older brothers; got involved with the gangs from a young age and from around thirteen, Echo did too. Life has dealt a harsh hand but she’s long past caring. On the run from the police one night after a deal went south, Echo ended up in some weird ass building and got herself knocked out somehow. Now, who knows what’ll happen.

Other:
-​

tumblr_mg7urdynpo1rk061to1_500_1.jpg

"I am strong, because I've been weak. I am fearless, because I've been afraid. I am wise, because I've been foolish."”
3251433.gif

Civilian/Hunter: Became skilled in hotel, became ahunter

Personality: Personality:
-Hot-tempered, and strong-willed.
-Often speaks/ takes action before thinking.
-Hardly listens to anyone
-Can be violent
-Handy with her daggers/guns
-Can't stand most supernaturals
-Extremely bold
-A soft spot for innocent females or supernatuals she knows well.\
-Secretive
Relationships:Master? Pshh, what master?!

History: Kaori was traveling to another state- where her cross country team was waiting to participate in the state regional in California. Incidentally, a storm had caused her flight to land early in the middle of the night. Like any normal civilian she wandered upon a "normal" looking hotel. Back at home, her life was normal but her family had broken ties. Kaori is the oldest sibling that's too young to live on her own. She supported and protected her younger brother, Kai while her mom worked a strenuous job as a paramedic, night and day. To Kaori, her father was simply a drunkard who stumbled through the front door every night to crash on the couch and leave after the worst of his hangover left. Ever since that day Kaori and the-not-so-much human anymore Daniel journeyed from Kain, a fellow lycan, to search for an escape route, life became more twisted than it was but it became twisted with loves aswell. She handled life head-on with her dagger and continues to look for things that will never be the same again. The manager eventually impaled her boyfriend, or whatever they had.

~~~~~!
600x600_1.jpg

3240289.png

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep"
~Age: 19 years
~Gender: Female
Escaped or imprisoned: Imprisoned
~Personality:
Similar to Kaori but being tortured for a long period of time as deluged Kate into a paranoia state, thus making her more innocent in a sense.
Bio: -A few months ago-
"This forest is endless... " Kate warned herself nervously. A thin sheen of sweat formed between her fingers as she clenched her hands into a loose fist. "If i were to die here, it wouldn't be so bad. The forest makes me feel at peace. It's the only thing that will never leave me behind." Her checkered converse traveling down the dirt path and the whistle of the winds pushing their way through the bristles of the evergreen trees that surrounded her for miles were the only sounds that broke through the tranquil night. She glanced at her cheap cellphone that was nearly out of power and had zero bars of reception. She hurled it into the bushes. "Useless piece of junk." A red light broke through the trees. "There's someone out here? I don't know how long i've been walking.." Kate slung the black sack over her shoulder, void of food and water. It held everything she had taken from home. Well- stolen is the more accurate term. Kate had ran away from home. As black-haired girl neared the light, she faintly made out the words etched between the tree limbs. HOTEL. She grinned and made a mad dash for the double glass doors. Hotels meant water,food, and a safe, comfortable bed. As her fingertips met the door's handle, she felt a sharp pain over the span of her upper back. Kate couldn't breath- it hurt so bad. She sunk into a realm of black.
---------------
Kate had awakened in a hotel room, where she met Nixon. He taught her the ways of the hotel- they didn't serve humans, humans severed them. She pressured the vampire into helping her flee from the hotel. Eventually, he granted her wishes. The manager destroyed their plan in action, gassing them with his dreaded, sweet smelling gas. That day, Nixon thought Kate lost her life.
What happened to her while she was away from Nixon?
Why was she still alive?

----
Recently they've been united, but things are different.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Full_Size_Render_5.jpg

3552221.png

with Fox tail and ears, very beatiful from Mike's blood lines
~Age:
16 years
~Gender:
Female, manager's servant
~Species:
Vampire&werewolf& kitsune
~Personality as a young child
Sweet
Kind
Innocent
Easily frightened
Humorous
Tries to be Faithful
Can be a trouble maker at times
Loves to sing
~Weapons
None
~Powers:
Enhanced senses - Pheromone-speed -Strength-Agility-Powerful Healing- Blood Manipulation
~Weaknesses
Decapitation-Extreme fire like a furnace.-Magical spells-Too many wound sustained will kill her
~Bio
A was new born of Mike Fertar And Danni Cartwright. Sort of the manager's servant now, in a position directly under him
~Relationships
was in Mike’s family, who is split up.​

Status
Not open for further replies.