VRMMORPG rp (signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have skype, but only when I have Wi-Fi which is to say, when I'm at home.

I asked because it is easier and faster to share informations.

Please make a post somebody ._. It would look awful if I made a post now >.>

Hmm... It looks like Xeno and Lisa are in a drinking establishment known as The Tavern, located in a more populated part of town. @Nocturne997 could do something there, or @Skyminer could bring his two tanks in. Shadic and I are at Myk Rorie's pub on the edge of town, so I think we're effectively out of it until morning.

Feels wierd having my characters best friend as an elphant lol, but ill go now as soon as i think of something.

GodZilla 2014
First time: EPIC
Second time: EPIC
Third time: coming soon
Has anyone else seen it? Im watching Mobas destroy things (trigger happy grin) lol

Question! What game mechanics are in use? Specific examples are as follows:

Levels - Is it a general level-up that grants Stat Points to assign? (quest complete; earned 300 EXP. Level up! Gained 3 stat points)
Is it a skill-based system like Skyrim or Runescape? (2-handed Sword Level-up to 3; Endurance Level-up to 2. Overall Level raised to 2)
Is it a general level-up with pre-set class builds? (Level up! STM up 2; STR up 2; AGI up 1; LCK up 1)

Stats - What are the base stats? Stamina (HP)/Spirit (MP)/Strength (P. ATK)/Intelligence (M. ATK)/Agility (speed) ? More? Different?
Approximately how much did each player start with?

Interface - How much information is displayed when looking at a stranger? A name? A color? A full display including Name, Class, Sub-class, Guild, Wanted Status, HP, MP, and current buffs/debuffs? Absolutely nothing to preserve the realism; you can only see information for party members?

Ahh! So many questions lol. For "stranger" display you see heath, guild, buffs/debuffs, if your in a party you get their name as well, if your guild mates you see their name and class as well and if your friends you see all the above plus subclass

And ill answer the stat stuff later i need to think about that but it is an rpg so you pick your stat boosts

• Thank You
Reactions: Shadicmaster
sorry, all those questions came up because of my collab post. But it seems that I had assumed correctly

Oh and i forgot one other thing for "stranger" display, it shows if youve pked in the last 2 days.

@RayChel can you please make larger posts?

<3

@Skyminer try this: Only read every 2nd to 5th word. It is only important to know what is written, not to know what every single sentence says.

I am going to write an application for a second, third and fourth character after finishing my post for Second Horizon.
These will be side characters, like important NPCs, important to Lisa's personal plot.

That was a collab between me and rachel. of course It's going to be long. But do you just not long posts? I mean long posts are pretty much life for me..... anything particular about them that you dislike?

That was a collab between me and rachel. of course It's going to be long. But do you just not long posts? I mean long posts are pretty much life for me..... anything particular about them that you dislike?
It is about people having issues with "Not in the mood to read this".

If I had a smaller screen, I would frown at the idea of reading that, too.

Character Application for a second and third and fourth character.
Note: I am NOT good at RPing Male Characters and he may fall into a generic personality or a somewhat feminine type that is still considered a masculin personality.

Additional Note: These are Secundary Characters and are not as important as Lisa is.
Note: They could be, theoretically, be categorized as Important NPCs to Lisa's personal plot that I am slowly building up.
Okay... *sight* time to start typing them up. At least I dont need to flesh them properly out in the CS ._."

Frozen Iceberg

Appearance
Ux9SZQT.jpg

Personality
A calm male. An Aura of Authority surrounds him.

Notes about your self for the character creation
Notes about his role in the RP
Guild Leader of -Sleeping Knights-

Class
Summoner

Sub-class
Shapeshifter

Starting gear
A red Robe
A pet

Notes about previous self
Lives with his wive and children at his own place. Works in an Office.

Amilia Ironheart

Appearance
pfmBlJa.jpg

Personality
Mature

Notes about Character's Role
Co-Leader of -Sleeping Knights-

Class
Knight

Sub-class
Weaponsmith

Starting gear
Iron Armor
Iron Sword
Iron Shield

Lives alone, works at a hospital as a doctor.

Einhart Dragonborn

Appearance
9RbJi5k.jpg

Personality
Rightous.

Notes about character Role
Tank of the Guild, has conflicts with Lisa. Main Tank of -Sleeping Knights-

Class
Paladin

Sub-class
Vanguard

Starting gear
Iron Sword
Basic Paladin Armor

Brother of Lisa. She does not know.

@Skyminer accept/decline?
If they are accepted I will write up a post ASAP! >:p If they aren't D: How can me make them more fitting or are they simply too many character? :<​

heh, I was actually planning on introducing a couple more characters later as well XD I mean we have to have epic guild leaders somewhere, right?

heh, I was actually planning on introducing a couple more characters later as well XD I mean we have to have epic guild leaders somewhere, right?
Well... these three serve to allow me to build a proper personal plot for Lisa.

@Desire Hold up...Sleeping knights?......Do we have another SAO fan among us?

@Desire Hold up...Sleeping knights?......Do we have another SAO fan among us?
Probably. *innocent eyes*
I felt that sleeping Knights is a great name! Don't blame me Q.Q

People who I intended to make later, though I thought that I may as well make now.
Name
Daria Metts
Appearance
[spoili]

bella.jpg
crella.jpg
ella.jpg
[/spoili]
Personality
Lighthearted and cheerful in most cases, but her battle mentality is one of the main reasons why the guild is called the 'dead' forest
Class
Gunslinger
Sub-class
Summoner
Starting gear
A cloth dress and a single gun (small hand gun)
Name
Reighley Brair
Appearance
[spoili]
328142-bigthumbnail[1].jpg
[/spoili]
Personality
Calm, collected, analytical, and yet, caring about all those around him, despite the evil that he knows to lie deep in the hearts of all mankind
Class
Swordsman
Sub-class
Archivist
Starting gear
A tight fitting, long shirt, fitted in a japanese style, ending at his mid thigh, showing the rest off to be very dressy pants, loose but comfortable. A 65cm katana is sheathed at his side
AWAITING GM APPROVAL

Name
N/A-Unknown
Known Appearances
[spoili]

hedgehogsoftime.jpg
Human_Sonic.jpg

Hitsugaya_Toushirou_600_253837.jpg
shadow-human.jpg

[/spoili]
Personality
N/A-Unknown
Class
Speculated to be some sort of magic related class
Sub-class
Speculated to be some sort of melee related class
Starting gear
N/A-Unknown

I am still waiting right now for @Skyminer to approve these 3 D: I hope he will latrer today. Today and tomorrow is gonna be a bit tight on being able to make a post.
Agreed weekly civ evening begins this evening 7pm CET to which I will be late because of a friend visiting prior. Tomorrow is practice with my team on lol at 7pm CET.

Status
Not open for further replies.