Voltaire Academy [OC]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phantom I have no idea

A few days later. Sorry I'm just now posting I've been bust today.

I apologize, but I'm going to drop out of this roleplay. I'm going to be pretty busy soon, and probably won't have the time for it, sorry.

I apologize, but I'm going to drop out of this roleplay. I'm going to be pretty busy soon, and probably won't have the time for it, sorry.
Eh its fine.

3 full bloods and a half blood that is not a lot lol

Yeah normally no one is creative and say vampires werewolves or witches.

I would have done Incubus but this plot needed Damian as a vampire

I never play vampires, and have once tried to play werewolf, (that RP died though...) I normally play a monster of my own creation. (Which oddly is not currently in any RP.)

G2G, I'll be back in about a half hour. (If everything goes according to plan.)

I never play vampires, and have once tried to play werewolf, (that RP died though...) I normally play a monster of my own creation. (Which oddly is not currently in any RP.)

I play all kinds of things. If its human they are magic wealeder.

Right now, most of my characters are human. (Or something basically human). The ones in my signature are the ones that I have a cs for.

tumblr_n2mf0aQUKk1tp35ggo1_250.gif

Name: Kastia Rose
Name pronunciation: Kas-tea-uh
Alias/Nickname: Kas
D.O.B: June 20th
Grade Level: 7th Year / 12th
Sexuality: Pansexual
Blood type: O
Ethnics: Caucasian - Succubus

Hair color: Brown
Hair Style: Long
Eye color: Blue
Body Type: Regular Health Women
Height: 5' 9
Weight: 120

Markings: Eyes that glow when she unlocks her fuller potential
Personality: Funny | Cheerful | Sexual
Stereo Type: Slut .-. (I mean she feeds off us sexual activity)

Family History: Her father is unknown to her, but is rumored to be one of the strongest dark arts person who died years before.
Mother is a crazy succubus who tried to destroy the world being killed in the process. She doesn't have any good bloodline or anything just a succubus.

Personal History: Living life as a murderer before she could control her power, she knows how to hide and use to constantly be on the run now she is just cautious with everyone.

Uniform: Black Tie
Dorm:​

tumblr_m1xj1vzCVP1qbuypqo1_500.gif

Reactions: PhantomThief715
Question, what is the order of events for meals? As in when is the food on the table in comparison to when students walk in? I take it there aren't conventional lunch lines.

Question, what is the order of events for meals? As in when is the food on the table in comparison to when students walk in? I take it there aren't conventional lunch lines.
The food is set out on the table as a meal for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.