Voltaire Academy [OC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also if I gave you a thumbs up you may begin!

(Just wondering if this is still open.)
Yes. Just be mind full of what has already happened in RP. Which isn't much other then rules exploring dinner and everyone has seen my charrie playing violin on his balcony.

Download-File

Name: Amelia Glasgow
Name pronunciation:
Alias/Nickname: Ami
D.O.B: October 31
Grade Level: 10th Grade
Sexuality: Pansexual but more attracted to Masculinity.
Blood type: O
Ethnics: Dark Sorcerer.

Hair color: Died white.
Hair Style: Long.
Eye color: Red
Body Type: Thin and slightly curved
Height: 5'6
Weight: 115lb

Markings: She has a dream catcher tattoo on her left wrist and a scar on her waist on the right side.
Personality: She can b very stubborn and hard headed. But once she sets her mind to something she won't stop till her goal is accomplished. She is a loyal friend but defiantly not someone you want to see in a bad mood. She can be sarcastic and too straight forward or blunt at times.
Stereo Type: Emo/punk and music prodigy.

Family History: She doesnt have a large family. She lives with her brother, Alexander, and her grandfather, Richard. Her parents died when she and her brother were young so there grandfather took them in. He worked with them in learning there dark magic.

Personal History: Amelia has always been a wild child. Even as a little kid, she would do outrageous things to try and impress her grandfather, who is a hard man to impress let alone get to smile, and get into fights. Her grandfather eventually had enough of her outrageous actions and decided to give her music lessons. At first it was piano, which she mastered, then violin, which she excelled at, then cello, which she dominated at. She had grown to love her music and learned as many instruments as she could. Currently, she is playing different types of guitars like the Spanish, acoustic, electric and bass. Amelia has a deep passion for her music and it happened to be the only thing she could use to get her grandfather to smile and be impressed with her.

(I might give u these)
Uniform: Black jacket with a gray skirt. Either wears a tie or a bow of royal purple for tenth grade.
Dorm:

tumblr_m129fx9gAq1qepkogo1_500.png

Name: Alexander Glasgow
Name pronunciation:
Alias/Nickname: Alex
D.O.B: October 31
Grade Level: 10th Grade
Sexuality: Gay
Blood type: O
Ethnics: Dark Sorcerer

Hair color: Black
Hair Style: Long.
Eye color: Reddish Brown. Red when the sun shines on them.
Body Type: Thin yet slightly lean.
Height: 6'0
Weight: 130lb

Markings: Snakebites on his bottom lip. Pierced eyebrow.
Personality: Despite his looks he is a very kind and bubbly person. He loves meeting new people and is always very helpful. Always there for people and willing to stick up for them.
Stereo Type: Emo, nerd.

Family History: His parents died when be was young and he lives with his grandfather, Richard, and his sister Amelia.

Personal History: Alex use to be a very shy and quiet child. He would always stay close to his sister and she was the only one who got him out of his shell. On top of that, he was terrified of his dark magic. But he had always been an excellent artist and photographer. He use to spend hours outside taking pictures or drawing. Then one day, he had a terrible encounter with bullies. His sister had tried to help him, but there were too many and they overpowered his sister. That was the first time the two of them truely felt the pull of dark magic. They had blacked out, but when they awoke all of the boys bullying the had been beaten to the ground and laid in a bloody inconcious pulp. The day slowly unravled for them, remembering that they bad used there powers to take down the boys. Ever since, Alex had grown put of his shy shell with bis newfound powers and began growing more friendly and nice.

(I might give u these)
Uniform: Normal gray jacket and pants. Royal purple tie for tenth grade.
Dorm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Izu Kooji (I prefer to use my real name.)
Name Pronounciation: ee-dzu
Alias/Nick: Izu
D.O.B. December 31st
Grade Level: 6th year (Skipped 2 grades)
Sexuality: Asexual
Blood type: B
Ethnic: Asian Human

Hair Color: Black
Hair: Long (For males at least)
Eye color: Black
Body Type: Thin and weirdly feminine
Height: average for age
Weight:

Markings: None
Persona: Introverted and harbors a cynical attitude toward society, he finds it hard to look at humans. Izu is also incredibly intellecutal, having skipped two grades already.
Stereotype: Nerd, emotionless

Family History: He has two younger brothers, all taking honors classes in foreign lands. His mother and father where both born into very prestigious families, and the value of knowledge in both lines where passed down to Izu.

Personal History: Izu had a relatively normal life, however, due to his intellect and awareness of the events around him, he quickly came to understand the world in its full spectrum. Ever since then, he separated himself from the world. (Which, explains the reason why he has social skills of a 5 year old when forced to talk to others.)

Uniform: TBD

Name: Izu Kooji (I prefer to use my real name.)
Name Pronounciation: ee-dzu
Alias/Nick: Izu
D.O.B. December 31st
Grade Level: 6th year (Skipped 2 grades)
Sexuality: Asexual
Blood type: B
Ethnic: Asian Human

Hair Color: Black
Hair: Long (For males at least)
Eye color: Black
Body Type: Thin and weirdly feminine
Height: average for age
Weight:

Markings: None
Persona: Introverted and harbors a cynical attitude toward society, he finds it hard to look at humans. Izu is also incredibly intellecutal, having skipped two grades already.
Stereotype: Nerd, emotionless

Family History: He has two younger brothers, all taking honors classes in foreign lands. His mother and father where both born into very prestigious families, and the value of knowledge in both lines where passed down to Izu.

Personal History: Izu had a relatively normal life, however, due to his intellect and awareness of the events around him, he quickly came to understand the world in its full spectrum. Ever since then, he separated himself from the world. (Which, explains the reason why he has social skills of a 5 year old when forced to talk to others.)

Uniform: TBD
Ur good but he better be a super genius seeing this is a school for those who couldn't fit any were else.

But why is there a dorm option on the CS though?
Because its what the rooms looks like. This is a castle so the rooms are rather huge. Big enough two people can live together and have plenty of space.

Photo ID:
51c4e0b4.jpg

Name: Zed Isley Quinzel
Name pronunciation: Like red but with a z...
Alias/Nickname: Red-eyed bastard
D.O.B: July 12
Grade Level: 10th
Sexuality: Bisexual
Blood type: A-
Ethnics: Caucasian, and human

Hair color: Brown
Hair Style: Mid-length
Eye color: [glow=red]Red[/glow]
Body Type: Lithe
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 90 lbs

Markings: Birthmark, Diamond on the back of his right hand.
Personality: Fun loving, easily impressed, and easily insulted. He's protective and will fight to defend himself. Toxins that he produces have warped his mind slightly, but he is no longer threatened with that any further.
Stereo Type: Emo.

Family History: His mother was Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel. He doesn't know anything about his history other than that she was once a skilled thief and the source of the money needed to attend this school.

Personal History: When he was young he lived alone with his mother, that isn't to say they were always alone as she had many friends who visited. She was once a thief but gave up crime to take care of her son. He lived a life of relative luxury in New York, and had been attending a regular school until he started developing powers, he became stronger, faster, and his immunity to toxins and poisons developed into an ability to secrete them. Unable to go about regular life until he had learned to control this he was home schooled. By the time he could control it, he was already rejected by everybody he had known.

(I might give u these)
Uniform: Normal Uniform of black/ gray jacket pants and skirts. Tie/ribbon/ bow color differs for grade level.
Dorm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PhantomThief715
Photo ID:
51c4e0b4.jpg

Name: Zed Isley Quinzel
Name pronunciation: Like red but with a z...
Alias/Nickname: Red-eyed bastard
D.O.B: July 12
Grade Level: 10th
Sexuality: Straight
Blood type: A-
Ethnics: Caucasian, and human

Hair color: Brown
Hair Style: Mid-length
Eye color: [glow=red]Red[/glow]
Body Type: Lithe
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 90 lbs

Markings: Birthmark, Diamond on the back of his right hand.
Personality: Fun loving, easily impressed, and easily insulted. He's protective and will fight to defend himself. Toxins that he produces have warped his mind slightly, but he is no longer threatened with that any further.
Stereo Type: Emo.

Family History: His mother was Dr. Harleen Frances Quinzel. He doesn't know anything about his history other than that she was once a skilled thief and the source of the money needed to attend this school.

Personal History: When he was young he lived alone with his mother, that isn't to say they were always alone as she had many friends who visited. She was once a thief but gave up crime to take care of her son. He lived a life of relative luxury in New York, and had been attending a regular school until he started developing powers, he became stronger, faster, and his immunity to toxins and poisons developed into an ability to secrete them. Unable to go about regular life until he had learned to control this he was home schooled. By the time he could control it, he was already rejected by everybody he had known.

(I might give u these)
Uniform: Normal Uniform of black/ gray jacket pants and skirts. Tie/ribbon/ bow color differs for grade level.
Dorm:
Your good to go. I'm going to yell u what happened. The headmaster when over rules they ate dinner and now they are doing what ever but have to be in rooms by 9. (School rule which everyone will find out later.

Shiiiit my phone didn't alert me at all about the messages on the IC

Status
Not open for further replies.