Voices 1.0 | Come Share Your Voice!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Taleweaver

Wily Vagabond
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Varies.
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure, Romance
EDIT: Seriously people! Post requests! :) If you like someone's voice and want to hear them say/do something specific, post it here! <3 WE LOVE REQUESTS.

After having chatted around on Skype for awhile, I've realized that we have some seriously talented and sexy voices on Iwaku (looking at @Esthalia), and more importantly, those without Skype are bereft of these wonderful voices! I've also spent a little time on a certain /soc/ board (shame on me) and absolutely adore the audio threads there.

And so, for this reason, I thought having a thread where we Iwaku members (Iwakugoers? Iwakuvians?) could gather and share clips. Here you go, admittedly ripped from aforementioned audio thread:

Be as tame, funny, romantic, sensual or filthy as you like. Record you having fun, try some scripts, improv, sing, play music, talk about your favorite fantasies, or just look for requests on the thread. Be creative.

Please remember to tag your post with the request link or title and type of work (song, fap, script, etc...), and label all NSFW pieces!

Vocaroo
http://www.vocaroo.com/
Use this site for short little clips, and to introduce yourself to us! Quality tends to be a little lower than other sites, but it's fast, easy, and doesn't require a signup!

Chirbit
http://www.chirbit.com/
I've never used this site personally, but from what I can see it's a place to centrally record and save a whole bunch of voice clips! Useful for those of us who'll be around awhile!

Pastebin
http://www.pastebin.com/
This is more for those requesting than anything else. If you have a particular quote, poem, song, or a script you want to hear recorded, write it here and post the link! Way easier to get it to multiple voices!

Of course, if you just want to pop in and record us something silly, feel free! If you're having trouble thinking of something to record, or just want to introduce yourself, then use:

http://pastebin.com/ssMAgcpb

These are the "new boy questions" for the male audio threads I mentioned, but are fairly unisex and can help us get to know what you like/want![/hr][/hr]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Esthalia
HERE'S A BLAST FROM THE PAST.

I may do this anyway, regardless of the poll.
*rides off on his motorbike*

Come to think of it...

I had a roleplay to sell
Don't ask me, running it's hell
Diana said I'd do well
To launch the viral way.
"Just do whatever you wish,
We'll make it mysterious!
"I'm looking forward to this!"
Was what I heard her say.
"Vay's cool, I've told him,
Hipsters love encoding
This site's mind needs blowing
Love that Mythos quoting, baby!"
Hey, I just hacked you,
And this is crazy,
But here's some numbers,
A password, maybe?
These posts don't look right,
Kinda shady,
Letters and numbers,
The Vault War, maybe?
Hey, I don't know you,
But I'm too lazy
To check your name twice
Just hit the Send key
And all three hundred guys
Saw my grand scheme
Oh what a blunder
So freak out, maybe?

You took your time with the code,
I got so bored that I trolled
You worked out nothing at all,
It made me escalate
When people asked "What's the deal?"
I wondered were they for real?
Why would a hacker reveal
Their actions in that way?

My joke was holding,
Jerked knees, Parson's moaning
Grimm was twelve-year-oldin'
Your account's been banned now baby!
Hey, I just hacked you,
And this is crazy,
But here's some numbers,
A password, maybe?
Kinda shady,
Letters and numbers,
The Vault War, maybe?
Hey, I don't know you,
But I'm too lazy
To check your name twice
Just hit the Send key
And all three hundred guys
Saw my grand scheme
Oh what a blunder
So freak out, maybe?

For fuck's sake read the post again before you get mad
You'll see it's so bad, the ruse is so, so bad
Your lack of common sense has got me feeling so sad
And you should know that, my alt is called Prosehack...
...hack...

We're not a site, for complaining,
So if you can't read, just stop roleplaying
Hey, I just hacked you,
And this is crazy,
But here's some numbers,
A password, maybe?
Kinda shady,
Letters and numbers,
The Vault War, maybe?

Before you delete your account just take a step back
You'll see that Prosehack ain't got her name in black
If she was real she would already have been Mod-whacked
And you should know that.
So bullshit, maybe?

And THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS when Diana is way too amused with Asmo's songs.

And yes, if YOU write a good song about Iwaku that I know the tune of, I'd probably sing for your amusement too. >:[

AND THAT UPDATED LINK https://www.dropbox.com/s/7tcm75z7by9ojux/vaultwarmaybe.mp3?dl=0

Let me just go warm up my voice and I'll wow you all with my sickly singing~ -w-;;

My voice: High pitched, bass heavy, alternates between being 14 year old high and 18 year old low. Slight Canadian and Australian accent at random times despite me being mainly of U.S. (and maybe U.K. and French) heritage. It doesn't crack, but it jumps on and off at certain pitches.

I'm doing myself a favor by not recording my voice during these strenuous years, adolescence and that all.

Oh my gourd, I was tagged here. Now I'll have to do it. I can feel the pressure already!

Sweet hammies, this is gonna be interesting.

Whoa, pretty cereal ma man.
The music just added on to the ambiance.

Very nice.
*flatter flatter*

... Taleweaver, you gotta say some shit like, "Paint a happy little tree right here and it'll be our little secret."

EDIT: GODDAMNIT DIANA, CAN YOU LET ME DO MY OWN WORDS? CAN YOU?????

Ash, thanks for the boner. I needed that ;)

I'd be more than happy to let everyone know who I am without showing off my face. I'm only doing the tame questions though, because I feel uncomfortable sharing my intellect on the sexy questions. >__>

Reactions: The Taleweaver
I'd be more than happy to let everyone know who I am without showing off my face. I'm only doing the tame questions though, because I feel uncomfortable sharing my intellect on the sexy questions. >__>
Whatever you're comfortable with!

Awww! But you were brave enough to post something (and you do have a nice singing voice)!

I'm able to pull off impersonations of Mickey Mouse, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Elmo, a mediocre Asian accent, California surfer/stoner, and a multitude of random voices which have no label.

.... I did not expect it to turn out the way it did but I am immensely pleased.

36592d1346104440-comments-shiba-inus-other-smile.jpg

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Reactions: Queenslayer
Ah yes, those songs I wrote back when you were grateful for them.

• Love
Reactions: Fijoli
Status
Not open for further replies.