Voices 1.0 | Come Share Your Voice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-snip-

Last edited:
"This is Borovski, King of the Ferrets."

I can do some voice acting, ranging from Stitch from Lilo and Stitch (Ohana) to insultingly stereotypical asian parent meme. My humour tends to be crude, and my tone varies wildly from drunken white person doing shitty impersonations to drunken white person doing less shitty impersonations.

First Ten Questions. Second Ten Questions (NSFW). Using the "Questions for new and old boys" pastebin. If anyone wants me to answer questions or just do some gimmicky routine, or read something, or et cetera, just ask, I'm more than happy to do so, considering I've been doing this for years. (Or at least try. This is only a hobby.)

Bonus: Windows fuckin' beeping at me in the middle of a recording. Dammit, windows. >.<

Bonus #2: Getting nervous trying to do a proper recording for all of Iwaku to listen to. This is how I deal with it.

Bonus #3: This was an amusing error.

Now to deal with the nervousness of entertaining a new (and potentially tough) crowd by listening to some Sinatra.

EDIT

Added a short thing for FOX7713. I'll probably do more of these types of things throughout the thread.

EDIT #2

For @Gypsy_Spirit because why not?

EDIT #3

This is for @Expllo

Last edited:

YQAasQY.gif

Reactions: Ashi
  • Love
Reactions: F0X
So I am taking requests for Songs/voice acting. As far as voices, video game characters would be easiest, but I would be willing to at least try anyone.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 people
you happy
feel free to waste 5 minutes on an audio that got cut off by chiribit not liking me
this was actually easier to do a second time
I should stop
Hahahaha~!! <3 Woooohooooo >:3 Yayyayyayyay!! *jumps up and down around the room until she gets to Elendra...then she glomps Elendra with all the hugs ever*

Status
Not open for further replies.