Voices 1.0 | Come Share Your Voice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knew I would be so nervous doing this in my room when my brother and father are the other ones in the house...

Haha! Oh my god I LOVE YOU!!! XD
Here you go, just for you, darling. And take your time! No need to induce stage fright or make yourself too embaressed to answer clearly. Just pause, take a deep breath, and continue, if you need. :bsmile:

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Here you go, just for you, darling. And take your time! No need to induce stage fright or make yourself too embaressed to answer clearly. Just pause, take a deep breath, and continue, if you need. :bsmile:
You made me laugh so hard I cried xD

Thanks for the advice~ <3

You made me laugh so hard I cried xD
Thanks for the advice~ <3
It's all about the mind and body in tandem. Keeping calm, relaxed, and understanding your limits before you surpass them is how you master anything. Therefore, to keep a clear mind, keep your pulse steady, and take a deep breath, and if you stumble, just roll with it. It's how I survive hours-long sessions over Skype with several other folks.

Also, you will hate the sound of your own voice, and you will be overly critical of yourself. Just focus on getting it out there first, worry about criticism and editing and improving later. A person crippled with doubt fails to move forward.

I wrote myself a script so I don't have to worry about tripping over my words for the most part. I think its helped...

How long does this chirbit thing take to upload? Mine's taking forever...

I wrote myself a script so I don't have to worry about tripping over my words for the most part. I think its helped...
How long does this chirbit thing take to upload? Mine's taking forever...
Each time I used it it only took a few seconds to upload, but checking the site it seems like it's going slow. So yeah.....Also a script is good.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Of course... Right after I finished and clicked upload it goes down... Lovely, just lovely... -__-
Since the site is back up and running you should check if it uploaded anyways.

I finally got the gist of it; I had to redo the voice thingy a few times but I finally got to upload it. I apologize for talking so fast- I was trying to cram everything in there within five minutes. I hope nothing bores ya'll and I actually kind of like my voice, haha! x)

Here you guys go: http://chirb.it/zt989C

Status
Not open for further replies.