Villain Quest OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Kaiser Ghidorah?
I have no idea, I just used any picture I could... It probably is and I didn't know about it.

Reactions: Raven
CS:
Name: The Knitter ! His real name is Benjamin Garm.
Race: Human.
Sex: All the time. Just kidding, male.
Profession: C-Grade supervillain nobody knows.
Personality: Tells jokes a lot and has a sense of battered optimism. Doesn't matter where he is, he will try to stay positive.
Biography: People made fun of him because he was a boy and he liked knitting. Now he just wants to create a world without one-sided views and double standards.
Tools: Nanobtye-infused knitting utensils. They inject nanobots into whatever he makes so that it comes alive.
Home planet: Earth
lOiRjED.jpg

Note : He realizes how little of a chance he has compared to the others, and only received the invite by sheer luck while fidgeting with a radio he found in the garbage.

This seems really fun ^^ are you still accepting?

@Tedrick: Accepted... The others have sort of fallen behind. Sorry it took so long.

@Minami: Of course! We are always accepting. I guess I could have put that in the beginning, but it slipped my mind.

I tried jumping back in... I'm just not sure what to put this go without someone else maybe stating something...

SO um... Kementh is just doing as told and shooting the enemy ship...

Alrighty ^^ I'll try to write up a form, hopefully tomorrow

I am extremely interested, TIME TO MAKE A CS.

Name: "I am The Great Devourer"
Race: Unnamed, simply goes by Devourer
Age: "I have existed since the dawn of creation.... a homage of the inevitable end of all things."
Sex: Generally considered Male.
Profession: Devourer of Worlds, Ender of Times, and other such Apocalyptic Professions.
Personality: Cold, to the point, and very, VERY hungry.
Biography: Born of the primal energies of the universe, the Devourer seeks no thing such as "Ruling" a world. Or taking control of anything. He seeks and endless banquet of worlds to devour.
Tools: Extreme Strength and Size, Psychic Attacks, and a Fear-inducing Aura. [Though that might just be the size thing...]
Home planet: None, a sort of Nomad, razing as he goes.
Appearance: Devourer.jpg
[I was wondering if a character like this is okay or not, I feel like he could counterbalance a large number of the different characters. He doesn't seek strength, status, power, or anything for that matter. His only reason for joining this cause is to be granted an infinite banquet.]

Sorry guys, I haven't been able to get on because my father is being an ass and won't let me on the computer until I finish pulling all the weeds from my house. I m making this quick response to say that the RP is still going and I will be back on tomorrow. I have one last section to do before I am done, and he is going to have to verify it to make sure that I did all of it properly (I did). It sucks being an older only child. :/

Reactions: Valhite
I think the character is a bit unfair, and I would appreciate it if you could create a different character, preferably one that is roughly the same size as a human. The fact that Kementh can become a dragon at will is stretching it a bit, but it is balanced out by the fact that he lacks understanding of futuristic technology. Arc would be unfair, being as he has almost unlimited knowledge of magic, but he makes up for it by being exhausted quickly.

All right, I'll work on a new one.

Name: A'rdaki Sin'torich [Or just call her Ardi]
Race: Vel'Kirian
Sex: Female
Profession: Warrior Queen, Conqueror, and Part-Time Mass Murderer

Personality: Highly intense and focused, Ardi is a very take-no-shit kind of person. More than willing to get violent on a moments notice.

Biography: Ardi was born a simple commoner among her people. She was not expected to do much besides get married and have children. But Ardi wanted more. She wanted to fight, for all of her people. She wanted to be a warrior, not some lowly housewife. She decided to take a pledge very few of her people had taken in all of history. "The Pledge of the Amazon" This pledge said that unless you became the strongest warrior in your tribe, you were never to bear children or get married. Needless to say it was 30 years later that she became the strongest warrior. Yet she still has yet to marry or have children, as she seeks only one of equal prowess to herself. 60 years later, near the present day, she became the Warrior Queen of her entire race. She now seeks to conquer more.

Tools: Highly advanced Melee weaponry, they appear as if they are crafted of bone, but in reality are made of a hyper-dense metal that vibrates to allow the blades to cleave through most substances. She is relatively familiar with ballistic and energy weapons, but prefers to use melee weapons.

Home planet: Korribal'
Appearance:
4700744d0b4328bf56ffb8b7b611c1ce.jpg

Accepted. We just got finished with the space battle, so we'll see you on the planet. Also, have you read the IC yet?

No, I'll get on that.

Could it be okay if I pm'd you an existing form for a villain I created?
@Necropolis

I guess you can do that, but I don't see why you don't just post it here. Oh well, not my job to question other's methods, I'm just recruiting people to assist Master Dark in taking down the Light, being as I'm his unknown butler. By unknown, I mean that Dark doesn't know.

Reactions: Raven
Oh I just want to male sure it's okay by you before I start a discussion in the ooc ^^

Name: Minami Nyx
Hero or Villain: Villain
Super Alias:

- Self chosen: Black Death
- Police given: The Soulless/Reaper

Species: Though originally a mutant, Minami has been infused with a certain demonic/dragonic energy.
Power: Negative Force Manipulation.
- The ability to manipulate many, if not all negative forces, be it spiritual or physical.
Minami's powers include;

• Anti-matter manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate anti-matter for various effects. The user can draw cosmic energy from dark matter to perform feats such as telekinesis and force-field projection.
With dark matter the user can form constructs or manipulate gravity to some extend.

Weakness: Manipulating the anti-matter beyond a certain extend may bring the cosmic energy out of balance.
The strain on ones body from using this ability may render the user immobile.

• Energy manipulation
The user can create, shape and manipulate energy. This enables the user to create constructs, draw energy from the ground and manipulate the energy in his/her own body and others.
This ability

Weakness: Anyone that can destroy energy leaves this ability useless.
Will drain the user's energy supply.
May be limited by types of energy, or endanger the user when multiple energies are mixed.

• Necromancy
The user's magical abilities revolve around manipulating death, life-force and souls for various means. The user can also communicate to the deceased. This ability can be used in both good and evil sense.

Weakness: User may risk losing his/her soul when in contact with the dead for too long.
Spirits or souls may need a host body to remain in the world of the living.
Spirits are by no means under the user's control, unless the user sacrifices something of value.
User may be haunted by lingering spirits.

• Demonic creation
The user can create demonic entities from their own energy to do their bidding.

Weakness: The created entities cannot be manipulated by their creator, thus they may rebel.
Creation of an entity costs a lot of energy, thus it may render the user weak or even unconscious.

User may not be able to dispel his/her creation.
  • Pollution/Disease manipulation
The user can create, manipulate, shape, form, cause and heal many, if not all, shapes of disease. This includes their severity, contagiousness and method of spreading.

Weakness: The user may unwillingly spread disease.
Basic healing abilities and even modern medicine can heal most, if not all, diseases.
Users with enhanced healing or regeneration properties may be immune to diseases.

All her abilities are still being developed. At this point she can only manipulate her Darkness and Electricity at an appropriate level. Her Disease manipulation is constantly active and affects people around her. She does not use her necromancy, due to spirits constantly lingering by her.
She has only truly attempted to summon a demonic entity once. The summoning went wrong and affected Minami's appearance. Minami was left with one demon, different from the one she had summoned. She has never done it since.

Weakness: Her mind is extremely weak to psychic attacks. She is constantly tormented by whispers, trying to corrupt her. Most of her abilities have severe weaknesses that may render her immobile in battle. The demon following her unnerves her and makes her skittish and distance.
She also has times in which she goes a bit crazy, going into a state of mind only focused on destruction.

Interests: Research in summoning, sowing fear to lighten her own, stealing and destroying things.
Fear: Most of her abilities frighten her, as well as the demon that stays by her side. Her biggest fear, however, is being overtaken by her own powers.
Theme Song:

Her "Destruction mode" theme song:

Crush: None
Biography:

Minami was born into a family of 5; her parents, her two siblings and herself.
Her mother was a hardworking woman that tried her best to support her family, in contrast to her father; who was a lazy drunk that would often yell or get physical with all of them.

As the eldest of her siblings, Minami took it upon herself to protect her younger brother and sister from their father's drunk anger and was often beaten in their stead. When she was 8 years old she discovered she could make little creatures appear out of nowhere and she happily showed off to her siblings. After doing some research, Minami attempted to summon a demon she had read about.

The attempt went horribly wrong. The demonic energy exploded and blew up most of Minami's house, leaving the girl with demonic looking features. Her room was scattered across the street, her siblings nowhere to be found and her parents lay crushed under a support beam in their bed.

Minami was picked up by police officers and after the investigation they concluded it had been a gas leak, coming from the boiler in the hallway. Minami was taken to the hospital and after being released, was taken to an orphanage.

Having lost her mother and siblings, along with the horrendous bullying from the other children at the orphanage, Minami fell into a depression. She started to notice a shadowy beast following her whenever she was outside. That's when the voices came.

At first they were voices of comfort, telling the girl that she did not deserve any of this treatment, that it wasn't her fault the summoning went wrong. They quickly became much darker, telling her to kill the bullies that tormented her, to blow up everything and everyone around her.
After almost doing what the voices told her, Minami fled the orphanage and lived in solitude, her shadowy "companion" and the voices following her everywhere.

After many years Minami has learned to repress most of the whispers and the eerie stare of the beast following her, strengthening herself by training her abilities. Unfortunately they both remain till this day and have long driven her to a path of madness and destruction.

Appearance:
8e90216ad2cd308f105afdf7d5c74d32-jpg.76749

Her usual clothes:
vindictus___succubus_by_guinzoo-d7yrh9c.jpg

Other: The blast of demonic energy that erupted from Minami's attempt to summon left her infused with demon-like features. She has dark scaly skin all over her back and sides, has grown a tail through the years and is starting to sprout horns. On her back, several spiky protrusions have started to form along her spine.

The beast, or demon, following her is constantly by her side. It is completely silent and though it protects her when she is being attacked, it does not do anything else.

Rendianami_by_kesame.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.