Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, magical, action, sci-fi, romance, modern, slice of life.
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]So friends, you are most likely wondering why I have gathered you all here today. The answer is simple, and you all can decide how it is done. I need something -an artifact- from a certain person wondering the land, and I cannot do this alone. She is simply known as "The Light" and her source of power is the artifact I seek. Being as me and her made it, we are the only ones who know how to use this artifact, so don't get any ideas! *cough, cough* Right, what's in it for you when you find it then? Simple... I will let you rule the world you live in with no resistance what-so-ever. You can commit whatever felonies you so desire, and you will never be stopped. I can even arrange for you to have "heroes" chasing you if that is what you desire. How, you ask? The artifact is made to tap into the very core of the universe itself, drawing energy from it in order to change past, present, and future, to my whim. Revenge for a family member: I can stop it from ever happening. Finally reaching the end of the line: One age reversal, coming up! I can do ANYTHING with the device, even destroy the universe if you so desire. All you villains and criminals must do, is FIND THE LIGHT AND GET THAT ARTIFACT!!![/BCOLOR]

Rule 1: Your character can be any VILLAIN, made or imagined, unless you have a nemesis that followed you here. You MUST keep your nemesis to YOURSELF at ALL TIMES. Any character hero interacting with another character's villain (unless provoked) will be permanently VAPORIZED!!! [Evil laughter here]
Rule 2: No villain is solely more powerful than "The Light", only other character villains teaming up to fight together can defeat him. Characters can make treaties with other characters, but while it is not frowned upon, making a treaty with yourself is just... weird.
Rule 3: Villains cannot kill other villains unless the player has the other's consent. The villain killed will be revived and you will be eliminated from the search, ruining your chances of having a glorious future. However, that doesn't mean they can't battle.
Rule 4: No god-modding: If you get hit in the chest or tripped, you can't say that you dodged the bullet at the last second or did a backflip to recover yourself. You must trip or fall over, so that pretty much sums that up. If there are any adult scenes, take the details to PM's, but give us a child friendly summary so that we don't attack you in the middle of your... scene.
Rule 5: All weapons have to be adjustable and solid. If an enemy picks up your weapon during battle, it can't, say, have a poison that kills them in a couple of moments. It also can't be a phantom when anyone but the actual user tries to pick it up, it has to be sharable among others.

With the rules out of the way, here's a quick villain's fact: Hackers can be bad guys too, especially if they have good equipment and know what to do in a tight spot.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Being as I am the man who brought you here I will have my assistant introduce me.[/BCOLOR]
CS:
Name:
Race: (Ex. dragon)
Profession: (Evil Masterminds and such)
Personality:
Biography: (Your past life)
Tools: (weapons or devices)
Home planet: (Earth for example)
Appearance: (pictures, writing, or both is fine)

Name: Dr. Dark Overlord, or "The Dark"
Race: Creator
Age: Infinite [BCOLOR=#ffffff]I'm currently 37,089 thank you![/BCOLOR]
Sex: Male
Profession: Master overlord of all that represents EVIL!
Personality: Sarcastic, Genius, Mysterious. Dark can also be entertaining at times, once even making his enemy forget why he came because of a show of humor. However, Dark is also slightly Insane, often making irrational decisions and doing terrible things.
Biography: Dark forgets his past year every new year, to make things more entertaining for himself and others.
Tools: He can distract his opponents to the point that they lose focus of the task at hand, no matter how stuck up they are. (He made Batman burst into tears from laughter because of his talent.)
If that doesn't work though, he has a giant cleaver that rips through time and space itself, wreaking havoc and chaos whenever it is shown. If it hits a person, they could be sent anywhere imaginable. From Pluto, to an alternate dimension, to just a few feet away. The possibilities are endless with the only true chaos blade.
Home Planet: [BCOLOR=#ffffff]The darkness is my planet, and it envelops me.[/BCOLOR]
Appearance: When he's angry, he appears as your worst fear. When he's not, this is him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloodmake and Raven
I would be interested. Could I by chance reserve a spot?
If so i will try and have a fully completed CS by this week end at the latest. Earliest tomorrow after school.

No spots are being reserved. You can join whenever you feel like it. :)

Hey! I want to join in!

Name: Isabella "Ella"
Race: Pixie - Pixies are small creatures who usually wear bright clothing. Pixies are very weak, extremely agile, greatly intelligent, very wise and greatly charming. Pixies see well in low light. They are good with searching and spotting, and have good hearing. They are very difficult to damage in battle, unless struck with cold iron. They can cast a variety of magical abilities at will. Pixies are invisible at all times, unless they chose to show themselves. Spells are not very effective on pixies.
Sex: Female
Profession: Servant of the Twins of Death
Personality: Cheerful and bright, Ella uses manipulation and thievery to get what she wants. She is willing to submit to people that she thinks will win, but can and will use trickery and deceit to make them think that she was trapped. Working to make sure that the pixies will rule Wonderland and overthrow the humans and "Alices" who have taken her world, Ella is willing to do just about anything to make that dream come true. Creativity is key to destroying the one thing in her way.
Biography: Born under slavery, Ella escaped, but was forced to watch as her brother died at the hands of an insane human called Alice. She swore to get revenge, and kept as many of her people as she could safe from the singing Alice, the green Queen of the Club, all while helping the twins of death she secretly idolizes get even with the other Alices.
Tools: "Manipulation, trickery, and a fuck-ton of choking and loss of air will get me anywhere I want, ne?"
Home: Alice's Wonderland
Appearance:
Liechtenstein-hetalia-liechenstein-27587935-438-500.jpg

Name:
Kementh
Race:
Dragon
Sex:
Male
Profession:
Leader of his gang The Soul Stealers
Personality:
Many say he is a great leader, he can be very serious when working, though he also has a humors side yet his form of humor is much different than others. Many say it's when he causes pain to others or simply feels he tease them when they are in utter fear. He loves to take on jobs out of the usual especially when he is payed. He works alone at times or in groups but he isn't willing to let another villain seem to take the lead or the prize unless of course it's an equal prize that he couldn't argue against.
Biography:
Kementh lost his mother at a young age his father never acted much of a father always making Kementh steal something or seem to get into trouble. For Kementh always seemed to have a talent for stealth and pickpocketing. Then his father was killed by dragon hunters. Living on his own Kementh began making a name for himself. The hunters who came after him never managed to get him and most hardly ever came back alive. He then slowly began looking for some willing to work with him. He has never expected to make one true fried but he does trust some of those who were willing to join him. Eventually he named his group and everyone feared them as one of the most ruthlessness gangs out there.
Tools: A dagger, pouch he keeps money along with lock picks.
Dagger Name: Hollow Silence
knives-fantasy-knives-fantasy-collection-m-skull-dagger-with-skull-stand.jpg
Home planet:
Sestraerus
Appearance:
Human
full
Dragon
full
Reason for wishing to help:
Was told he could achieve his deepest desire if he did

Last edited by a moderator:
@defaulttoneutral, of course you can join! I'm not complaining here though, but aren't pixies supposed to be good? Idk though, it's fine either way.

@Raven, yes, I like it. Good job on the descriptions. One word of advice though... Your gang can't help you here...

@RafaDark, yes, you may. I enjoy that you asked for permission.

You all can start RPing immediately after your characters are created, but you won't be able to have as much fun without the other villains. Also, I would like to point out that after every IC post I make, I will give a quick villain fact or tip, like the one at the end of my CS. If you have any that you would like to recommend, please PM me, and if I take it, I will give you credit for it.

Okay I will try and have possible a post up later this week. Maybe not tonight a little late for me.

CS:
Name:
Rafa

Race:
Half-Demon

"Age doesn't matter..." he doesn't get old, but keeps the form of a 16 years old.

Sex:
Male

Profession:
Ex-Void Hero

Personality:
-Friendly
-Courageous
-A little Insane
-Loyal

Biography:
When he was an Void Hero, he fought all the villains who opposed against him and his companions, tired of winning all the time, he passed to the villains side but continued to win. After defeating all his ex-partners, he went to other places to find someone better then him.

Tools:
-Full Demon Mode: It's an amulet that when he break it, it summons his demon form. When on his Demon Form, he can fly and enhance his fighting abilities but just for 5 hours.
-Demonic Magnum: An Magnum made of hellish materials that he made, works well against monsters.
-Nano Heavy-Sword: An Heavy-Sword made of Nanotechnology that he made, it's quite good for defense and attack but it is not the best against magic or fire weapons.

Home planet:
"It's called Void but everyone call it Darken."

Appearance:
738ca7187e56aef922e07c054054b267e2811d6c.png
45697b5385be2d5b154c2c6517ae9596e34ebcc5.jpg

(Sorry if the Images don't open, My PC is not letting them completely open in here...)

@RafaDark, you are accepted. Although I find it intriguing that you have never been beaten. I hope that you and your character know that the same goes for the light, who can also manipulate the universe at will... Just a forewarning though. :)

Reactions: RafaDark
Actually, pixies and fairies can be either. Originally, they were evil.

Original Faries were called Fae which is where we get faries now. Wejust added letters. The fae use to steal children and a bunch of other stuff yep... SO they are either LOL

Very interesting, I never heard about the Fae. Sorry it took so long for me to respond, but I could not take my desk top on the family vacation. I shall also be playing as the light, so here is the character sheet for her.

Name: Ms. Light Meister, or "The Light"
Race: Creator
Sex: Female
Profession: Guardian of the artifact
Personality: Kind, Compassionate, and Loving. The Light can also be pretty serious at times though, making her seem like a stick in the mud.
Biography: The Light was simply created from the light of the BIG BANG, and she has stopped many planets from being destroyed from larger than life phenomenon, like black holes or a quickly expanding sun. She does not use the artifact to do this, however, as her intense power is enough to stop most anything. The light is actually the reason that Dr. Dark became so entertaining, as he used to love her. That was before she took the artifact to keep the dark from doing something terrible.
Tools: She uses martial arts in close range combat, and she uses a Valkyrie bow designed specifically for her. It can go from Earth to Mars before finally coming to a stop. Also, if she cannot prevail using martial arts, she uses a legendary staff that has many amazing functions. It has a magic orb on the end that destroys all undead units at close range, using a spell called Holy Flare. It can also turn into a normal staff that can be used to both block and defend. Another function is that if held two-handed by the orb, it turns into a broadsword blessed by the powers of the light. It can cut through mostly anything, and it is one of the few things that can block The Dark's chaos blade. There are also two buttons on either side of the orb, and if the left button is clicked, it becomes a long reaching battle ax. If the right button is clicked, in becomes an equally long reaching war hammer. If that is not enough, it can become a rifle if held correctly, and the clip never needs to be reloaded.
Home planet: The light belongs to all planets with life, yet earth is her favorite, as she appears many times throughout the course of history there. She appears as deities such as Ra, Odin, God, and many other holy people.
Appearance: What do you think Aphrodite looks like? This is her to me.

download.jpg

Villain Fact: Dragons were often considered greedy, destructive, and evil, despite the attempts of people who befriended these creatures. In their own unique way, dragons teeter on the edge of being villains or heroes. What side do you think dragons should be categorized in?

Reactions: Raven
So, we have been waiting for a little while and I have come to a conclusion... If any more people are going to join before we start this RP, we need to invite followers. We can also ask the people we follow, but I guess that it's the same difference. If you don't want to do that, I have prepared the intro for the IC (In Character) and I believe that we should commence the Role-playing. Anyone who is going to invite more people, love this comment. If you want to start now and not wait any longer, like this comment. If you have any questions, please reply to this comment.

Alright I'll maybe get a reply in sometime this week. Been busy of late which I didn't expect or plan.

Good eve' Necro. May I join in this endeavor?

If so, heads or tails?

Status
Not open for further replies.