Villain Quest OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good eve' Necro. May I join in this endeavor?

If so, heads or tails?
Of course mine ally! If thou hath asked me head or tail, per-say, I shalt choose heads! X3

Very well.

Name: "I am The Poppet."
Race: "Did you not hear? I am The Poppet."
Sex: "Deaf fool. I am the Poppet." (None)
Profession: "I see you are both deaf and daft. I. Am. The. POPPET."
Personality:
As you can see, The Poppet is particularly hard to talk to, as it believes that all non-fools know its tale and has no social skills whatsoever. It's mostly emotionless, void of love, empathy, or sanity. It can only feel anger and is easily provoked, as well as contently being in a state of murderous madness. If it has not killed in a long while The Poppet will simply start to hurt people regardless if they are allies, enemies, or random bystanders. It is secretly extremely clever, but this is hard to decipher.

Bio:
The Poppet is the result of a curse placed on the bloodline of Knight Emerald Amadeus. It is said that a unholy creature of bone and twine will be created at the birth of the first female child, and once she is of age the creature will hunt her down with a trail of blood. However after several generations of death, the current Vessel of The Curse has managed to escape her fate countless times, once even fighting and nearly defeating The Poppet.
Tools:
- It is extremely light and fast, going positively berserk on the battlefield.
- Razor sharp claws and teeth that can tear through titanium.
- It's bite contains a slow acting, agonizing, and lethal poison.
- The strings that branch off of its body end with sickle blades, which can be controlled like tentacles.
- It can breath a greenish black gas that makes the target delusional. When it is heavily damaged the gas will pour out its eye... holes.
Home Planet: The World. (A Multiverse-esque planet.)
Appearance:
image.jpg
(The Poppet is formed to resemble its Vessel. That smile never leaves regardless of how angry it is. It also never cleans the bloodstains on it's body.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice character Crono! I look forward to your comment.

Name: Arc Juhl ...
Race: The Gyro ...
Sex: Male ...
Profession: Battlemaster ...
Personality: Nobody knows his true personality because he has never been seen before. ...
Biography: Arc used to be called Gyro, after his extinct race, but 5 millennium ago as a fourteen year old, his body and soul simply disappeared. He has suddenly reappeared as a nineteen year old after coming out of some strange time loophole. Now he cannot age, and he is stuck this way forever. Humph.
Tools: Arc only carries a twelve pack of unbreakable string that regenerates it's supply over time.
The reason he is a Battlemaster is because all male Gyros were. They could use anything an the battlefield as a weapon, be it broken glass or a broken arrow.
If that's not enough, Gyros possessed grand magical powers that allowed them one thing to us as their magic source. Arc is special, as he is the last living Gyro. The reason of this is because Arc uses atoms to make magic, something none of the other Gyros had thought of before. This allowed his one magic to control all magic.
Home planet: Gyrolyph, which was destroyed the exact moment that Arc disappeared.
Appearance: Surprisingly, Arc is normal, but he doesn't like to be seen.download (3).jpg

Reactions: Raven
Name:
"It is Arthur Z. Drackner, but most people call me as Arthur. Though, in my dragon form I am mostly known as Zuvillius."

Race:
"Once, I was a human, but something happened and it turned me into the Dragonborn I am currently right now."

"I... don't think I remember, but I think I am almost a millenium old."

Sex:
"Well, I am a male, as you can see."

Profession:
"A hermit. Oh, yes, I had spent almost half of my life in the nature. I am a dragonborn, after all."

Personality:
"How should I describe my own personality? Well, for as long as I remember, I'm a wicked, gruesome, selfish, sly and evil individual who never think about anyone except for himself. Is that enough? Oh, and I hate sloppy and slow human, thank you."

Biography:
"Long time ago, when I was still a human, I was renowned all over the land as a great warrior who wield one of the most sacred sword that the king gave to me himself. One day, a dragon attacked the kingdom and the king asked me and a couple of the land's greatest warriors to slay the beast, so the kingdom would be free from that vicious creature's grip. However, when I discovered that the dragon's body part are worth thousand of fortunes, and that the king would split the reward for this dragon slaying quest, I carried out a murder plan on which I did on the way to the dragon's lair. I thought that with the warriors' sacred equipments that I took from them and I wore myself, I would be able to take on the dragon by myself. Unfortunately, I was wrong. The dragon easily defeated me. He said to me that he smelled from me the blood of my comrades that I killed myself, so instead of killing me, he cursed me and turned me into a dragon. Well, the curse wasn't instant, though, so when I returned to the kingdom I hadn't turned into a dragon yet. Then at night, my appearance changed and in a blink of an eye I turned into a fully-grown, matured dragon. Of course, the king and his people didn't recognize me and thought that I was another dragon wanting to reign terror in their kingdom. As a form of self-defense, I burned and killed every of the kingdom's occupants. Or, well, I hoped so. There queen escaped from my eyes and from the kingdom. Until now, I have never know about the fate of that poor queen. And anyway, it seemed that the dragon's curse to me wasn't a curse after all, it was a blessing. My form changed back to human at the day and since then I learned to control the shapeshifting ability to turn into a dragon and back to human. It was magnificent!"

Tools:
"I have no weapon, as my claws and breathe are my most precious weapons. I need not any weapon as long as I have those."

Home planet:
"Earth, of course."

Appearance:
"Well, here is my human form, as how I am right now in front of you."
13f9ccb264c8ac829c36b253143379f9.jpg

"And, please, you'll have to get back for a few meters. Oh, and when I said 'a few', I meant a lot more than that. Yes, yes, perfect. So then, this is my dragon form."
latest

"Is that all? Oh well, then I'll have to excuse myself. I have an artifact to be sought."

Last edited by a moderator:
You are welcome, but I have a few questions I must ask you.
1. You are a dragonborn travelling through space then?
2. Have you read the IC posts we have made so far?
3. Will you be on the rebel ship we accompany, or we find you on our destination planet?

Name: Valhite a.k.a Obsidian
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Profession: Student
Personality: Valhite has 2 personality. As himself and as Obsidian. As himself he is cheerful young boy who cherish life. As Obsidian , he is ruthless killer and will do whatever to get "his truemkst desire" to come true
Biography: Valhite past was very cruel. They say heroes are good people. They say The Light is good. But Valhite family are killed by the Light. His family is descendant of powerfull Tarot Wielder. So do Valhite. Holding a grudge, he hides his ruthless identity to kill The Light under his mask and name... Obsidian. He seek to destroy the Light and to get "his truemost desire" to live
Tools: Tarot Summoning
Home planet: Earth
Appearance: as Valhite
3d4Yl_N0KrBLFkgCQ4u3QzGi_21mQOv8Yi-_Nr_2IK8qvXbz8tD7_oU3F57_Wl-TKmYsAtOCCC105zFwIEaOTDlZpHMLv_21JKFq3y6YsAJEuWikoIA0ptNzk3JwDo3TOu2KvKYNvMmbUFIa4M940kE7AtrpgSLfG3HXTCE_QVJYa5X37HA-VFQ=w325-h452-nc

As Obsidian
CYItgAmDQROu3GcYsNLBqW3VToO0NA8bv5EOih2fDDBcsxQ_I4I99CnycaqCuTkuN7oqzlXJ108jsI3B6Lu_wRGYHXTqLMhPxAFt5gxKaZz8uNAufOMDMUKSRkNwyj_soJwvhR7BgUYWzgCPtdYmKxmd-mD2Rad3WYCxjVg91g2s7vqPEYHJPEA=w399-h369-nc

Accepted, have you read the IC so far? If so, will we meet you on the planet or the ship?

Haven't read it yet._. But meet me in the ship. Anyway i'm practically newbie in Roleplaying but i'm quite skilled in writing so there's no problem on that right?

Nope, that's how we all started out; the ability to write but no way to do it. Then we found this website, and life has been good. You'll do fine in the world of RolePlaying.

Thanks :). Anyway, I'll be at renegade ship then. Can I post now?

No problem, that's how we all started. People who had a passion for writing, but no way to vent... Until we found Iwaku, that is. You'll do fine here, so go ahead and post as much as you like, as long as you don't get too carried away.

I like your character and the general idea, (along with the wonderful tune) but there is something I must complain about... An endless supply of imps and minions would be OP, as even light and dark can only truly control and summon three or four units, so you'll have to have a summoning restriction, just to make it to where you aren't god-modding. Other than that, your char. is good.

keyword 'seemingly'.

And endless as in 'where do they come from?" not as in 'OMFG, WE'RE DROWNING IN DOMINATRIXES!'

I see... well in that case, I apologize for the confusion. I misread your comment, but you must understand that as GM, I cannot allow someone to be so powerful that the other players pale in comparison. I was trying to make sure that it would be so, but you seem to have already taken that into account, so thank you.

No apology necessary, you were doing your job.

While in all 3 games, The Horned Reaper is incredibly powerful in comparison to the other minions, he is still only one guy.

To quote a Japanese proverb:

A sword or dagger worth 10,000 ryo is not as useful as 100 spears worth 100 ryo each,

Well. I joined this RP rather abruptly and eagerly... and am severely disappointed by the low quality of the IC. I expected more, and can't stay in an RP that I don't feel interested in. So... good luck with the RP, but I'm no longer interested in being a part of it.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]So friends, you are most likely wondering why I have gathered you all here today. The answer is simple, and you all can decide how it is done. I need something -an artifact- from a certain person wondering the land, and I cannot do this alone. She is simply known as "The Light" and her source of power is the artifact I seek. Being as me and her made it, we are the only ones who know how to use this artifact, so don't get any ideas! *cough, cough* Right, what's in it for you when you find it then? Simple... I will let you rule the world you live in with no resistance what-so-ever. You can commit whatever felonies you so desire, and you will never be stopped. I can even arrange for you to have "heroes" chasing you if that is what you desire. How, you ask? The artifact is made to tap into the very core of the universe itself, drawing energy from it in order to change past, present, and future, to my whim. Revenge for a family member: I can stop it from ever happening. Finally reaching the end of the line: One age reversal, coming up! I can do ANYTHING with the device, even destroy the universe if you so desire. All you villains and criminals must do, is FIND THE LIGHT AND GET THAT ARTIFACT!!![/BCOLOR]

Rule 1: Your character can be any VILLAIN, made or imagined, unless you have a nemesis that followed you here. You MUST keep your nemesis to YOURSELF at ALL TIMES. Any character hero interacting with another character's villain (unless provoked) will be permanently VAPORIZED!!! [Evil laughter here]
Rule 2: No villain is solely more powerful than "The Light", only other character villains teaming up to fight together can defeat him. Characters can make treaties with other characters, but while it is not frowned upon, making a treaty with yourself is just... weird.
Rule 3: Villains cannot kill other villains unless the player has the other's consent. The villain killed will be revived and you will be eliminated from the search, ruining your chances of having a glorious future. However, that doesn't mean they can't battle.
Rule 4: No god-modding: If you get hit in the chest or tripped, you can't say that you dodged the bullet at the last second or did a backflip to recover yourself. You must trip or fall over, so that pretty much sums that up. If there are any adult scenes, take the details to PM's, but give us a child friendly summary so that we don't attack you in the middle of your... scene.
Rule 5: All weapons have to be adjustable and solid. If an enemy picks up your weapon during battle, it can't, say, have a poison that kills them in a couple of moments. It also can't be a phantom when anyone but the actual user tries to pick it up, it has to be sharable among others.

With the rules out of the way, here's a quick villain's fact: Hackers can be bad guys too, especially if they have good equipment and know what to do in a tight spot.

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Being as I am the man who brought you here I will have my assistant introduce me.[/BCOLOR]
CS:
Name:
Race: (Ex. dragon)
Profession: (Evil Masterminds and such)
Personality:
Biography: (Your past life)
Tools: (weapons or devices)
Home planet: (Earth for example)
Appearance: (pictures, writing, or both is fine)

Name: Dr. Dark Overlord, or "The Dark"
Race: Creator
Age: Infinite [BCOLOR=#ffffff]I'm currently 37,089 thank you![/BCOLOR]
Sex: Male
Profession: Master overlord of all that represents EVIL!
Personality: Sarcastic, Genius, Mysterious. Dark can also be entertaining at times, once even making his enemy forget why he came because of a show of humor. However, Dark is also slightly Insane, often making irrational decisions and doing terrible things.
Biography: Dark forgets his past year every new year, to make things more entertaining for himself and others.
Tools: He can distract his opponents to the point that they lose focus of the task at hand, no matter how stuck up they are. (He made Batman burst into tears from laughter because of his talent.)
If that doesn't work though, he has a giant cleaver that rips through time and space itself, wreaking havoc and chaos whenever it is shown. If it hits a person, they could be sent anywhere imaginable. From Pluto, to an alternate dimension, to just a few feet away. The possibilities are endless with the only true chaos blade.
Home Planet: [BCOLOR=#ffffff]The darkness is my planet, and it envelops me.[/BCOLOR]
Appearance: When he's angry, he appears as your worst fear. When he's not, this is him.
Is that Kaiser Ghidorah?

Status
Not open for further replies.