Vigilance: Rise of the Mavericks [The Cheeky Banter Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nh2calyXvl1tebj02o1_400.gif

Welp. I guess 'evolved' was a good choice of term.

Edits will be coming to the OOC to reflect Vong's character no longer being a part of the Mavericks' history was he requested. Shouldn't affect any of he new CS's too much.

So now we'll just have 3 founders? God, it's like a concentrated sausage fest

Reactions: Roman
I put some ideas in the pad for you to check out when you have time.

Well I think we have the new backstory figured out. It should be posted within the next two doors for everyone to read and then I'm going to focus on drafting up the IC.

Well I think we have the new backstory figured out. It should be posted within the next two doors for everyone to read and then I'm going to focus on drafting up the IC.
So....exactly what unit of time do doors represent? I'm not familiar with this...Canadian thing.

Reactions: Roman
lol Days...

What. Are we talking about 24-hour revolving doors, or is it more of a "Open it your god damn self" kind of deal?

Also, Wraith. I saw a shop called "Frick Bakery" in town today, made me think you worked there.

The Frick 'N Frak Shack where you take your frickin' fries and your frakin' burger and get out!

Also the OP has been updated. I think we've rather improved it actually, now we have death and betrayal!

I'd like to collab in the pad for an OP for it with you and Hilly.

Uggh.

C-Could we do that tomorrow, perhaps? Cuz I'm having a headache and a terrible night of sleep.

Oh yeah, I'm not even sure exactly how we want to start it yet. Obviously we need to have leads on new recruits.

Any word on the other two invitees?

I know Sam is working away at a sheet. Hillan is keeping us updated on Craftsdwarf. But at least you and Yoshi are both ready to roll.

I'm planning on finishing the sheet tomorrow. Haven't had time thanks to work. But I've been following the thread so don't you worry about me!

Status
Not open for further replies.