Vigilance: Rise of the Mavericks [The Cheeky Banter Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to ask when we were getting started!

Do we want to pair up potentials recruits & mentors pre-IC, or during?

I'm also kind of curious how the new recruits will be implemented into this...

I was going to ask when we were getting started!

Do we want to pair up potentials recruits & mentors pre-IC, or during?
We can do it before, if you think a particular character is better suited to yours than another might be best to voice it now.

Well from what I understand Thomas is engaged or whatever now... poor Ro... lol so yeah, I'm really not sure who or what/when/where/who

Well from what I understand Thomas is engaged or whatever now... poor Ro... lol so yeah, I'm really not sure who or what/when/where/who
lol Ro never gets the boy.

Romas Thoro is kind of an awesome name.

She only needs to sex Maki up and she's slept with all of them.

Hey now, she never slept with Cal/Chuck. What kind of operation do you think I'm running here?

Yup and that led to IllAdvised Jr.

I . . . I'm so lost here. All these weird romantic liaisons that are near impossible to follow, and the only thing I can be certain of is that I'm not getting any. It's like being back in high school.

Reactions: Stein
We can do it before, if you think a particular character is better suited to yours than another might be best to voice it now.

I think it might be nice for the characters to form their own natural bonds IC. However, I also think the mentors should choose their 'students' as opposed to the new recruits deciding which maverick they want to be trained by.

I think it might be nice for the characters to form their own natural bonds IC. However, I also think the mentors should choose their 'students' as opposed to the new recruits deciding which maverick they want to be trained by.
Technically now we have one more student than we do mentors, so partnering up at all might not necessarily be the best idea.

Hi, I'm back! I know you all missed me. It's okay, crying time is over. It's Stein time now.

ip22NK7kIxOZE.gif

Anywhore, I'm sorry about my disappearance. Fixing my computer (I call her Sheila) took a little longer than expected. On top of that, I had my two roommates moving out and I left to go back home for a few days. While I was home, I mainly got caught up with the family and all and then I messed up my knee proving this 5 year old wrong on the dodgeball field (bitch had to be put in her place. Like for real. #hoesnotwanted). So now, I'm finally back and ready to do this shit.

Hmmm....I'm still not seeing this IC yet...Wraith? Hilly?

kMflrHc.gif

I'm going to finish and change Maki up in the next day or so. I've kind of got a better grasp on how to explain him and seal him down. Though.....I think I might have to make a graphic to more accurately explain it. And RuPaul knows, I don't feel like tackling the problem of doing that.

I really like all of the characters so far. Legit, new recruit peepz (and Yoshi), I like how your characters are presented. And those powersets and descriptions?....

tumblr_inline_n5i9qieyKn1qafrh6.gif

I think I'm fine with pairing them up either way. Though....I'm not even sure who Maki would go well with, much less whether he would be a good mentor.

I do like the idea of pairing up, gives more of a 'mentor' feel at least for the beginning so us 'newbies' can get some grounding under our feet to open up for a more 'group' feel later. And since IllAdvised is the big man on campus, whats wrong with him taking on two? :)

I do like the idea of pairing up, gives more of a 'mentor' feel at least for the beginning so us 'newbies' can get some grounding under our feet to open up for a more 'group' feel later. And since IllAdvised is the big man on campus, whats wrong with him taking on two? :)
Because the guy playing IllAdvised likely doesn't have the time for two padawans lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.