Vigilance: Blood And Justice [OOC/Sign-Ups/Chat]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My internet is back!

Sorry guys, haven't been finding much time for RP'ing lately, but hopefully I can quietly blend back in soon. Apologies for the hold up, especially to you @Roman for holding you up!
You gonna post or should I carry on? Might be fun to have them inspect the crime scene together, otherwise Rustin is heading back to the morgue.

I'll have my long-overdue post up after I finish work (in about an hour or so). I agree, investigating the crime scene would be fun

ANNOUNCEMENT: At the end of the Mountain Arc I am going to close the Vigilance thread. I have given this a lot of thought and the RP is intimidating for new players and honestly I'm not even sure who is active and who isn't anymore. That said, at the conclusion of the arc I am going to close the IC and OOC in order to edit and clean house. After such a point I will be making a continuation to this RP which players may return and should be more welcoming for new players as well.

Sounds good to me, as I'll, like I said a couple of pages ago, be good to go in june, going forward (actually, I'm already good to go, got back to Sweden yesterday).

@Blacksam
@Olissa
@Stein
@Shroud
@Roman

Considering setting up a Titanpad for a mass collab to carry out the mountain strike and close up this portion of the RP. Would you guys be interesting in doing such?

I'm perfectly happy with whatever is decided. Be it titanspad, or here in ordinary RP. Though yeah with all the detailed interaction that will be going on and going back and forth in conversations, it would make the most sense to make a mass collab.

Got a little something started.

I've indicated for Olissa to jump in but anyone involved can interject their character if need. Let me know if I missed replying to something, I did a quick review but since it's been a month since my last post in the IC I'm a little foggy on all the interaction.

@Cerulean Well since the others seemed to have dropped I'm not sure how or if we should continue our end of the story. What do you think?

Well, ultimately, it's not up to me. I am not the GM. I wouldn't mind finishing it, but if everything is shutting down, I am not sure how.

True.. Guess it's a waiting game, eh?

Reactions: Cerulean
If by the others you mean the ones that are part of the other plot, as you can see here in the ooc, were still here, just working on a collaboration because that makes this plot a little easier to deal with. If you're talking about others beyond that... Can't remember a whole lot that were not in either your plot, or the mountain plot.

I am still around, but there's no point in me posting, because there's no point in starting something for Dani and Abby's is at a good place to leave it for now.

But yeah, still lurking.

Any unresolved plots will get a chance to continue in the follow up RP. I should reiterate that Vigilance is not closing or rebooting but that we're going to get a new thread so it will be less daunting for new players. As it stands there has been a lot of OOC talk and the IC has grown to a decent size. New arc, new thread seems like the best course of action.

How far in the future is the new arc going to be, out of curiosity? Directly afterwards, or a few months? Just thinking of where I could take my character and plot arcs.

How far in the future is the new arc going to be, out of curiosity? Directly afterwards, or a few months? Just thinking of where I could take my character and plot arcs.
Undetermined at this point. But it won't be too far in the future, maybe a month tops? Basically we're heading into a gang war scenario with the city's fallout from the destruction caused by the weather.

Reactions: PlayingMonster
Status
Not open for further replies.