Vault of Heroes and Villains (Original Superhero/villain roleplay characters)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused. Are posts to be made here or is there to be an official board? And does anyone have any plots in mind?

Ah HA! I've been getting wicked errors on Iwaku lately. :(

This thread is growing!

Time to introduce Blood and Shifter...how to do it how to do it...

First and Last name: Cora Allendorf

Hero/Villain Names: Blaze (She's neutral leaning toward villain.)

Powers/skill (1-4):

Pyro: Blaze has the power to create and manipulate fire and heat. She can absorb the heat from the surrounding atmosphere to produce fire and her body produces a natural flame retardant. Although she herself is fire proof this comes in handy for her allies, not to mention her clothes, because she is capable of throwing off so much heat. Her abilities range from creating fireballs as projectiles, lowering or raising a person's core temperature to incapacitate them, heat vision, and other cool tricks as well. She can produce a flame that is around 5,000 degrees depending on her concentration. She can through up a rudimentary fire force field but it isn't very impenetrable. Her powers are pretty dependent on her emotions and her hair streaks blood red when her powers are in use or she's just plain pissed off. She also heals much quicker than that of a normal human.

Skills: She has some street fighting skills, great marksmanship with her fireballs, lock picking and some self defense.

Weaknesses: Blaze is a hot head, her temper is very easy to trigger but she tries to cover up her emotions which leave her boiling on the inside. Because of her constant creation of energy she has a very high metabolism and needs to eat a lot. Water also inhibits her powers, though she can heat up and eventually dry off it does take a while. If it's pouring outside don't expect any flames. Lack of oxygen of course can't produce flames but her heat manipulation allows her body and other objects to become very hot so she's not completely helpless when you dump a bucket of water on her. She's also loyal to a fault and over protective of her loved ones, especially her twin sister Sparxx and of course her dog Oy. It's hard to do but once you gain her trust she will follow you no matter what.

Normal Appearance: Blaze never gets cold so she is most comfortable in a pair of baggy jeans, boots and a wife beater.
Hero suit: She doesn't wear a suit. She thinks costumes are dumb.

Brief history: Blaze was abandoned as a child and adopted by a loving family. She knew the good life until she was fourteen when puberty hit along with her destructive powers. Her bible thumping parents named her Devil's Spawn and threw her out of her home and she was on the streets for a few years before another super found her and trained her to use her powers properly. When he died she set off on her own. She found her sister by happenstance and for a while they were inseparable but their lives grew apart and it's been years since she's seen her. She's always been a rebel. She knows what the law wants her to do but she can do whatever she wants and does. 62296dc50714daf591bc82259d97a8b.jpg imagesCAM9IK2J.jpg imagesCAYPPLPC.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
16l2ds.jpg

RESERVED:
Neutral name: Mali Mimic, Marionette.

I hope it won't be confusing. They're both blondes yo QnQ.

And can they be bffs?8D with a complicated friendship.
(Because I'm practically catwoman and you're poison ivy XD if you know what friendship relationship they have.)

Maybe their friendship can be like the Arkham city chapters of catwoman when shes with her 8D

If you're familiar.

I'm not >.> my damn game froze RIGHT before I got to the Poison Ivy part

Status
Not open for further replies.