Vault of Heroes and Villains (Original Superhero/villain roleplay characters)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seductress

This is the thread where all Super-heroes and Villains will go, the discussion for the RP is: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/all-original-super-hero-roleplay.44370/ .
I have no specific requirements for the character sheets, I just want to know at least:
First and Last name
Hero/Villain Names
Powers (1-4)
Weaknesses
Normal
Appearance
Hero suit
(The hero suit can be an original heroes suit,as long as it isn't the same character you're playing as)

First and Last name: Donna Allen

Hero Name: Lady Fox

Powers (1-4): Control of Gravity (gives here the appearance of super strength, power of flight, and other goodies too!); Invulnerability; Timeless Body (Once hitting adulthood, she will cease to age and lifespan with increase to unknown lengths)

Weaknesses: Mind Control, Cannot affect someone with super-speed directly with her power, but can still collapse buildings on them etc.. You know, the only thing unaffected by gravity is light unless it's a black hold. And she doesn't have that level of power.

Appearance:
Black%20Widow%20costume%20evolution.jpg

The black suit will be what she wears as a super, and wears normal clothes the other times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Aragón ventorí

Hero name: Ace

Powers: teleportation, elemental manipulation, healing (self and others), flight

Weakness: He needs water to heal himself and others.

Appearance: baadf92a04e7010ada02761c58806c2f.jpg

Aragón doesn't change into a costume but he has silver wings and tattoo like designs on his body that glow blue when he uses powers. His eyes also glow when in conflict.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
thenightwing.jpg
Nightwing_colors_by_kandoken.jpg
Picture006.jpg

The Night Watcher
"The Night Is Dark, Morbid Even. There Is Nobody To Watch In The Time Of Darkness."
The Night Watcher should be super strong, but his super strength comes from his mental strength. As he grows stronger outside, he grows stronger inside. He also can take a thousand hits and only feel two of them, thanks to the tests the Chemists did on him. He was born as a test tube child, engineered for war. A couple of activists came and freed all the experiments. His main weakness is, if he gets mentally tired, then all his strength and durability completely becomes that of a normal person.

Jason Simmons
corey-feldman-tribe-200x225.jpg

Jason is twenty three years old, but his face has matured quickly.

Reactions: 2 people
Project 32
Powers: Adoptive Muscle memory (The user can copy any movement/action after seeing it performed, including acrobatics, martial arts, and other physical stunts. With these skills they can become masters and incredible at what they do, by combining what several forms and movements in rhythmic motions instead of using the same thing over.
User can copy how a person aims, giving themselves incredible marksmanship, though if they wanted to use certain weapons they would have to watch a person fire that weapon to be able to copy it. Such as how to fire a rifle as opposed to how to fire a bow, or how to throw knives or darts.) Accelerated Development ( Users of this ability can improve their own natural abilities far faster and to a much greater extent then other members of their species. This applies at a genetic level, allowing the body to keep up with the users own rapidly developing skills. As a result users of this ability can (eventually) benefit from training that would otherwise cripple or kill a normal human being. This also applies to spiritual or magical power in users who possess such abilities.) Power Kicking (The user possesses incredible strength in their legs, allowing them to run, jump, and kick at a superhuman level. Their fighting style is incredibly swift due to the level of strength output being exerted on the user's legs which will allow them to tire and outmatch their opponents.) Berserk Mode (
With this ability, the user is able to empty oneself of all rational restraints in battle and completely immerse oneself in combat becoming a dangerous warrior for both friend and foe. The ability allows the user to ignore fatal physical damage as if it never affected them and continue fighting with a frightening level of stamina. The rareness of this power makes-up in one's opponent being super strong as it boosts the user's adrenaline and stamina to the point they are able to wear out their opponent through sheer tenacity and ferocity alone. Most Norse myths say these warriors could turn into the animal skin they wear to increase their ferocity and bloodlust for battle.)

"He is flawless. The only problem with him is that he still has part human in him. He isn't all Bio-EngenOrganism. Due to this fact, he can still be hurt. He still has emotion, still feels pain, but we are working on a program for that."
Age: 9 Months when sent to hunt, new born when brought in.
Reign488.jpg
205937_4272054843048_1061154770_n.jpg
superboy_new_52_by_hiram67-d6bukn7.jpg

Back Story: The Defense Organized Group (D.O.G.) has been working on Organisms that they call Bio-EngenOrganism. They were created for war, and only war. However, this project was meant to keep the Night Watcher out of their business, meant to kill him.

Author Note: This character is over powered because he is meant as an archenemy for the Night Watcher, and he is meant to give Night watcher the fight of his life. If I fell Night Watcher is going to come to an end, I might use this character to end him. I won't use this character against any of you, unless you want to, then private message me.

Only Known name: Bullet
Powers: Flash Step (User can perform a burst of speed that allows the user to move so fast it appears as if they have teleported, many users can sustain only short dashes. In most cases the user is able to maneuver at the high speeds accurately and does not cause any shock or disturbance to the surface they stop on.), Enhanced Condition (The user is at the peak physical and/or mental condition of their particular species in that verse can achieve without any super-/unnatural methods. This usually entails that they are faster, stronger, more intelligent and overall superior to fellow members of their species without being obviously supernatural.), Enhanced Marksmanship (The activity in the user's brain center for aim, accuracy and precision is drastically improved. The user's needs only to aim for an instant before they can precisely hit a target with a weapon or a blow), Enhanced Agility (
User with this ability can go from one motion to another effortlessly, effectively dodge attacks, swing from things easily, sprint, do back-flips and numerous other gymnastic, athletic and martial implements with little effort. Agility is "the ability to rapidly respond or change by adapting its initial stable configuration", the ability to change the body's position efficiently, and requires the integration of isolated movement skills using a combination of balance, bodily coordination, speed, reflexes, strength and endurance.Can even allow one to judge extremely long and great distances amazingly accurately, so one can gauge the strength needed to launch a projectile, in order to hit a target accurately.)
Weaknesses: His Stamina isn't super, he may be in an enhanced physical shape, but he isn't super when it comes to stamina and endurance. He can easily get tired withing a seven minute range.
8740d1316710965-21.jpg
3608468-3284373612-20923.jpg
2398528-redhood_n_outlaws_009_18.jpg

Author Note: When he uses his Flash Step power, he is using quite a bit of his energy and stamina. He isn't over powered, I tried to make sure that I have loop holes in his powers.

Hey, I'm sorry to suddenly back out especially since I was so excited for this thread and since I'm one of the antagonists, I have a concussion and am in the hospital. There is some minor bleeding but I am fine, doctors want to keep me and see if it heals itself or if they need to operate. I'm sorry if this is TMI but I was really looking forward to this rp, so I have to drop out as it won't be fair to ya'll to wait without being given a definite date.

I'm so sorry =( Have fun. Don't worry for any that might want to, because I am not haha

You can always come in later, when you get fixed up and get released. I think this is set up in a way that you can jump in later.

Hope you get better soon!

Thanks! I shall try and see how far along the rp is at that time =)

We could always make this a multi plot RP, once the first villain has been taken down another comes in?

Name: Ai Nastumi

Hero Name: Akuma

Powers: She has the ability to transform into different animals (Shapeshifting), as well as become large spirit beasts like giant bears, foxes, and other spirit animals. She usually picks the spirit fox when she transforms. She can also transform specific parts of her body into other animal parts.

Weaknesses: When she is shapeshifting, becoming a full animal can take some time fore her. 5 minutes at most. Specific limp transformations happen much faster, but she can only maintain three different animals at a time. With her spirit beast transformation, it takes a short amount of time to transform due tot he fact that she loses her physical human body and just a spiritual body takes it's place. She can maintain her spiritual form for long periods of time, but the longer she stays as a spirit best, the more she loses touch with her human body and it takes her longer to return to being a human.

Normal Appearance:
de6f0f2a.jpg

Hero suit:
tumblr_mc9huzHGs01qktg6g.png

Extra: She tends to stay on the side lines until she thinks she is needed, but if asked to help, will do so immediately.

(I hope this is alright. Please tell me if there is anything I need to change :jump:)

(will probably be making a male villain at some point.)

Name: Sara Akson (With her files erased there are very few people who know this name and she is unlikely to use it anytime soon.)
Hero Name: Shade
Powers:
Heightened senses, through genetic engineering Shade's senses are much stronger than a human's. Although more attention has been put into her eyes, ears, and nose, so those are her strongest senses.
Efficient system, she was built to be as fast as possible with as much stamina as possible. It did not work out quite as well as the scientists had hoped but she can sustain speeds of up to forty miles an hour for several hours. The maximum speed she has reached so far was about 65 but she burns out pretty fast at that speed.
Flexible skeleton. Unlike most humans Shade's skeleton is not fully fused. So parts like her hips, shoulders, and rib cage are able to bend and compact allowing her to fit through small spaces that would be physically impossible for others.
Probably her most dangerous feature is that a full bite from Shade can break a human femur with some power to spare.
Lastly Shade is an energy syphon. If there is a large amount of extra energy near where she is or is directed at her as some sort of attack she can potentially metabolize it. To do so she just needs a bit of concentration, meaning if she is resting and not thinking about anything she won't start sucking the power from an outlet. The energy once in her system is transformed into a super condensed black crystalline substance that is they bound to the keratin in her wing's feathers. Once a feather becomes saturated it falls out.

Weaknesses: While she has the speed and the stamina Shade can only cool down as fast as a normal person. So more often than not she has to finally stop due to overheating. To keep up with her fast metabolism she has to eat quite a bit, not to mention a lot of calcium and protein so that her feathers can regrow quickly. While she does not need much concentration to use her ability she does need some so a surprise attack with a bolt of lighting lets say is able to stun her before she is able absorb the blow. After taking a lot of energy it is best if she keeps moving for a while, otherwise some of the crystals can settle in her joints making moving around again painful for a time. While she can metabolize an immense amount of energy she does have her limits. If she is being overloaded with to much energy there are two things that can happen; one she releases small bursts of energy to relieve some of the pressure, but if that doesn't work or she chooses not to do that for whatever reason the crystals will build up in her system with potentially fatal results.
The scientists that worked on her wanted and obedient little soldier so they tried tinkering with Shade's mind. At this point Shade acts more animalistic than most humans and while she seems to understand basic commands she is best at reading emotions. She has also lost her ability to speak, she makes sounds when necessary, a growled threat, a soft bark of warning. Last is that people assume she can fly because she has wings when in reality she really can't, leading to some awkward moments. The two factors in this is that for one she neve learned to use them and second if there is to much crystal buildup in her wings they become to heavy to achieve flight beyond a glide.
Appearance: Shade stands 5'6 when fully upright, however she spends much of her time crouched and on all fours. She is a bit on the lanky side but she has fairly wide shoulders and a good bit of muscling that prevents her from looking to thin. Her hair is a dark brown that falls to just below her shoulder blades. If she actually brushed it once in a while it would have a gentle wave to it, as it is now it is pretty messy. Her eyes are almond shaped and a shade or two lighter than her hair. Her skin is pretty pale at this point from her time spent underground and from her nocturnal schedule. Her ears are large, conical, and covered in brown fur the same color as her hair. The tips of her ears are several shades darker than the rest of the ear. She has a tail, something added to keep up with her increased speed, that is the same color as her ears with the very tip matching the tops of her ears. Her wings are naturally a steel grey however there are almost always at least ten feathers that show the black coloration from the crystals.
Hero suit:
Due to her appearance and general manner Shade doesn't have a secret identity, she just has breaks. Most often what she wears is a plain grey shirt with sleeves that just reach her elbows, and black pants that reach just past her knees. She has long done without shoes, her nails are long and sharp enough that she would probably ruin a pair within a couple weeks.

Thanks! I will be posting soon.

First and Last name: Penelope Di Vito
Villain Name: Firefang
Powers: The ability to control fire/heat, infrared vision, flight, later electricity,
Weaknesses: Water, a place with no oxygen, moist area or air, her own powers if she loses control of them
Normal: Penelope has dark wavy hair. She usually ties the sides behind her head in a half crown. Her eyes are hazel and she has a light olive tone skin. She's 5'5" and has a strong yet slim build, and is also very lithe. There is a scarred burn wound on the back of her left shoulder from when she first lost control of her powers and another small scar on the side of her leg that she received as a a child
Appearance
tumblr_mktrc8o7aR1qj4c40o1_500.png

Hero suit: Firefang's hero suit is specifically designed to be fireproof. She wears a white, long sleeved dress with a white hooded cloak that reaches only just past her dress adorned with red and yellow flames. Her fingerless gloves are also red and she wears black stockings with boots. Around her waist is a belt equipped with various gadgets she can use her powers on. Like a gas bomb and adrenaline shots to boost her powers. She is also equipped with an blade she found after she burned down the mansion of the one who created her.

Last edited:
First and Last name: Klaus Schaefer
Hero name: Shiver
Powers: Control and manipulation of Ice, flight, later water manipulation, the ability to feel no pain except in the presence of intense heat due to his powers
Weaknesses: Fire, heat, dry air, his powers if he is pushed passed his limit and will end up freezing himself.
Normal: Klaus has blue eyes and short blond hair. After he acquired his powers, Klaus' skin turned unnaturally pale and his body is freezing cold to the touch and the cold temperature numbs his nerves which is why he can't feel pain unless he is around a strong source of heat. Also, due to this condition, Klaus always wears a scarf and his parka. He has a lean build and is quite flexible.
Appearance
Klaus Schafer.jpg
Hero suit: Klaus' suit has the main colors of black, blue, and gray. He wears a blue long-sleeved shirt, dark gray pants and a parka with a furred hood. Later on he acquires a utility belt that allows him to amplify his powers such as create a moisturized environment. water packs for his ability to manipulate water, and a handle with no blade with which he uses his ice as a blade.
Bonus: Klaus is an amnesiac who can only remember his name and a girl named Penelope

Last edited:
Um, so just wondering, are we plotting first or are we jumping straight into the rp? and if what @Metal_Maniac said this is multi plot rp is true, can we make a list of plots that will happen? Just to provide me with some direction or an idea?

Could I get a count of heroes and villains so I can make my character(s) to not over do the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.